Dc And Marvel Universe

:cool: Batman vs. Daredevil.. Well, Matt Murdock has powers.. He was bombarded with radioactive chemicals which blinded him and gave him heightened senses that includes a "radar sense.." - that means he can actually see images.. Much like Batman, Daredevil is a gifted athlete and is also superb in hand to hand combat.. And Batman has no powers..

So, without weapons, I would say Daredevil because of his heightened senses.. Bruce Wayne is definitely more intelligent but without weapons, the Batman would falter against the Devil..

How about.. Aquaman and the Sub-Mariner? :lol:

----

There is a new company crossover coming next week.. its New Avengers/Transformers.. 4 part mini-series.. Check it out.. BTW, the story happened before the Civil War..

Aquaman vs Sub-Mariner?

Hmmm, this is without weapons but I think Aquaman would win this one coz he can shut-off Sub-Mariner using his mind the way he took out Zum (?) from JLA (1997) # 4.

Pass muna ko dun sa company crossover.

In my opinion lang naman...

If it was an impromptu fair fight, MAYBE Daredevil would take it. But given enough time to prepare, lets say a day or two, Bats would know DD strengths and weaknesses inside and out. Plus he would DEFINITELY cheat so he would win hands down. :)

That made my day. :lol:

Wasnt it the other way around? Wasnt Batman saying that Clark ranked him lower than Karate Kid and that he liked being under-ranked? I could be wrong though. :huh:

Yeah, Bruce was ranked lower but when he fought Karate Kid he thought Clark should've given him (Karate Kid) a higher rating. I could be wrong na rin, nagiging makaklimutin na ata ako ah. :unsure:

don't underestimate the Bat's fighting skills, he's a blackbelt in almost every known martial art (although how he achieved this before 40 without buying the belts is beyond me). so he has legit martial arts skills.

If they meet in a dark alley and decide to give it a go....

I'd have to give it to batman, he's pretty smart in a short time he'd figure out how DD does his echo location (even bullseye figured it out in the movie) and pretty much take advantage of it. He'd be on the way to the hospital after though, but he'd win.

Given two weeks prep time?

Matt Murdoch will be using that cane for real. Batman is unbeatable given ample time to prepare.

uhmm no

Steve Rogers is at the peak of human potential.

and he has been fighting for far longer than batman.

Experience, Physical Strength, Fighting Skill, and the willingness to go all out if need be (batman pulls his punches, ever wonder why in one issue he beats the crap out of some super powered villain, only to be beaten bloody by a street thug in the next issue?) are all advantages for Captain America.

No amount of prep time can prepare Bruce Wayne for Super Roid Head Steve Rogers.

There are a lot of fighters in the MU who can beat the crap out of Batman, Iron Fist, Shang Chi, I'd argue that even Frank Castle can give Bruce Wayne all he can handle.

Well, if there's preparation then definitely it's Batman.

He'd also be able to analyze DD's moves but DD's smart in his own way too.

Castle would give Batman a run for his money (Just like what Punisher dished out w/fight(s) with DD) but Bats would still win.

For Cap against Bats? Bats admitted he'd lose (see Avengers/JLA (2003) # 2).

Against Shang Chi, I don't know because I haven't read any story about him.

It would be nice to go up against Iron Fist because aside from the skills they're both 'rich kids'.

Aquaman vs Sub-Mariner?

Hmmm, this is without weapons but I think Aquaman would win this one coz he can shut-off Sub-Mariner using his mind the way he took out Zum (?) from JLA (1997) # 4.

Pass muna ko dun sa company crossover.

Thanks for your recomm on the Sinestro Corps, bro..

But Namor is considered one of the strongest in the Marvel U.. And he can fly.. Correct me if I am wrong, but I heard that Aquaman can't survive not being under water for long periods of time.. What if, Namor flies and takes the battle outside water? Hmmm.. But I have to agree with you, that mind control thing might just make Namor lose this one.. :thumbsupsmiley:

The Transformers/New Avengers bro is a good read.. Well issue #1 pa lang naman.. I find it quite amusing.. haha.. :cool:

Castle would give Batman a run for his money (Just like what Punisher dished out w/fight(s) with DD) but Bats would still win.

after spending some time on the net looking for it I found out that apparently, Batman already served a can of whopp-ass to Frank Castle in the Batman/Punisher crossover by Dixon

Thanks for your recomm on the Sinestro Corps, bro..

But Namor is considered one of the strongest in the Marvel U.. And he can fly.. Correct me if I am wrong, but I heard that Aquaman can't survive not being under water for long periods of time.. What if, Namor flies and takes the battle outside water? Hmmm.. But I have to agree with you, that mind control thing might just make Namor lose this one.. :thumbsupsmiley:

The Transformers/New Avengers bro is a good read.. Well issue #1 pa lang naman.. I find it quite amusing.. haha.. :cool:

Well, I don't really know anyhting about Aquaman aside from that mind control thing he did.

I loved the Sinestro Corps story but I don't like the idea that the Anti-Monitor is with Sinestro, I mean it's ok to revive the character back but siding w/Sinestro is different.

Aquaman!! Hand to Hand...his Star Labs-made prosthetic "hand" qualifies as a "hand" right? :lol:Kidding aside..his aquatic telepathy does wonders :D

Aquaman vs Sub-Mariner?Hmmm, this is without weapons but I think Aquaman would win this one coz he can shut-off Sub-Mariner using his mind the way he took out Zum (?) from JLA (1997) # 4.Pass muna ko dun sa company crossover.

hahaha...she did whipped Doc Doom and Thanos!!! tama ba? :lol:

C'mon bro, you forgot Squirrel Girl. This chick kicks ass. Hehehe. :thumbsupsmiley:
Edited by orionpax
Ah, but that particular outcome wasn't the writer's fault, it was decided via a fan poll.

exactly why inter company crossovers don't work, it's all decided by the fans

when I say written properly I mean that the writers take into account all the personality traits, powers etc., of the character before writing a crossover, and not have it decided by fans.

when I say written properly I mean that the writers take into account all the personality traits, powers etc., of the character before writing a crossover, and not have it decided by fans.

For me, if it would be decided as hand to hand w/out powers or anything then Namor would really win by a mile. But then again, he's a mutant and his strength comes from being one and I guess this is where Aquaman edges him regarding his powers.

after spending some time on the net looking for it I found out that apparently, Batman already served a can of whopp-ass to Frank Castle in the Batman/Punisher crossover by Dixon

hmmm.. I seem to remember the Azrael Batman (Jean Paul Valley) having a Punisher crossover but maybe you mean a different one. But yes, Bruce Wayne can definitely go toe-to-toe with the Punisher.

I would go with Namor any day of the week just because he's badass.

rdaq is correct

from wikipedia:

"Namor possesses a fully amphibious physiology suited for extreme undersea pressures, superhuman strength, speed, stamina, endurance and durability, flight, telepathic control over marine life, electrical powers, slowed aging."

now this plus the fact that Namor has gone toe to toe with Marvel powerhouses like The Hulk and Thing and has even taken on entire teams (Avengers, Fantastic Four) translates into total ownage of Aquaman.

just to make things interesting:

Aquaman's powers

http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/thumb/5/51/Aquaman_004.jpg/200px-Aquaman_004.jpg

Amphibious Physiological Adaptation: his body is specially developed for underwater conditions, granting him specialized blood circulation to withstand freezing temperatures and highly developed vision to see clearly even in murky ocean depths. This hybrid physiology means he can survive indefinitely underwater or on land (though he would still need occasional contact with water to survive)this length can be prolonged by the humidity in the air.

He also possesses superhuman levels of strength, speed, endurance and durability, all by-products of his body being adapted to survive unprotected in the tremendous pressures of the ocean depths.

Although other Atlanteans possess similar adaptations, Aquaman is super-Atlantean as well as super-human, and as such he has greater physical capabilities than does a typical Atlantean.

Superhuman Strength

Aquaman frequently displays feats of Super-Atlantian (the average Atlantian can lift/press approximately 2tons) and SuperHuman strength. While not on par with SuperMan or Captain Marvel, he has proven capable of performing standing high jumps of 4 stories (both on land and from water), lifting and throwing the cannon and turrent from a tank (approx 13 tons), and has held his own in hand to hand combat with Wonder Woman.

'Superhuman Speed': said to be the fastest thing underwater, he is capable of swimming at a consistent speed of 150 knots (175mph) for several hours. Aquaman can travel at much faster speeds for short "sprints." In the pilot episode of "Mercy Reef" he is shown swimming fast enough to catch a fighter jet flying patrol overhead (fighter jets on patrol typically fly between 240-400mph)

Superhuman Endurance

Superhuman Durability

Superhuman Senses

Like most Atlanteans, Aquaman's sense of sight, smell and hearing several times more acute than human capacity. His ability to see in the murky depths of the ocean allows him acceptional night vision while on land.

Marine Telepathy: Aquaman has a form of telepathy which works particularly well on other aquatic life. This is related to the universal force known as the Clear.

Echo Location: Aquaman has highly enhanced senses, most notably a natural form of sonar.

Energy-Heat Resistance: Aquaman is extremely resistant to energy/heat based attacks as he has with stood multiple blasts from Amazo's heat vision, Black Mantas heat beams, and energy blasts from an Omac.

Waterbearer Hand

Molecular Manipulation: Aquaman can alter the shape and density of the hand.

Healing: It possesses healing properties.

Farsight: Can be used as a scrying pool.

Negate Magic: Can negate other magics.

Prolong Adaptation: Significantly increases the time Aquaman can spend out of water.

Independent Life: The hand can be separated from Aquaman and continue to work.

Cybernetic Hand (formally)

Harpoon: normally had a harpoon attached to a retractable line that he can use to fire at ranged targets.

Cybernetic Weapon Alteration: Can be altered to form weapons

Limitations: Aquaman must return to water after a period of time or he will weaken.

Overuse of the Waterbearer Hand for violent means will cause the Thirst to attack the Secret Sea.

Abilities

Aquaman is an excellent swimmer, tactician, politician and monarch. He is a surprisingly formidable hand to hand combatant as well.

Strength level

An approximation of Aquaman's strength would put his lifting/pressing capacity somewhere between 30 and 50 tons while on land, depending on how long he has been out of water. While underwater, Aquaman has been observed to possess even greater strength, putting his underwater-strength level somewhere in the 50 - 75 ton range.

Namor's Powers

http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/thumb/d/dd/Namor_008.jpg/300px-Namor_008.jpg

Human/Atlantean Physiology: Namor's powers come from his being a unique hybrid of Atlantean homo mermanus and mutant homo superior physiologies. Because of his unusual genetic heritage, Namor is unique among both ordinary humans and Atlanteans; he is sometimes referred to as "Marvel's first mutant," because, while the majority of his observed superhuman powers come from the fact that he's a hybrid of Human and Atlantean DNA, his ability to fly can't be explained by either side. (Atlanteans are an off-shoot of "baseline" humanity.)

Amphibious Physiological Adaptation: his body is specially developed for underwater conditions, granting him specialized blood circulation to withstand freezing temperatures and highly developed vision to see clearly even in murky ocean depths. This hybrid physiology means he can survive indefinitely underwater or on land (though he would still need occasional contact with water to survive).

Superhuman Strength

Superhuman Stamina: ability to sustain peak exertion for up to a day.

Superhuman Durability: skin, bone and muscle augmented to make it stronger and harder than human; impervious to injury to an extraordinary extent. Making him fairly invulnerable.

Aquatic Healing: Being placed in water drastically reduces the time needed for Namor to recover from injuries or to regain consciousness.

Longevity: Atlantean DNA retards his aging to a great degree.

Water-Breathing: Unlike Atlanteans, who have gills, Namor breathes with his lungs like a human, though his lungs contain special alveoli that extract oxygen from water, so Namor can also breathe underwater.

Superhuman Agility: ability to move his body significantly beyond the natural limits of human body.

Superhuman Reflexes: possesses a reaction time that is virtually instantaneous.

Superhuman Swimming Speed: a maximum swimming speed of roughly sixty miles per hour. He is able to create small whirlpools with his speed in water.

Aquatic Telepathy: possesses a telepathic rapport with many, but not all, forms of marine life.

Flight: Namor also possesses vestigial "wings" on both of his ankles, by which he seems to fly. Since the "wings" by themselves could never carry Namor, it has been speculated that he uses the wings for steering and flies in some other manner, perhaps by telekinesis.

Animal Mimicry (Aquatic Life): The Sub-Mariner has demonstrated the ability to mimic the characteristics of various undersea creators.

Sonar: Namor has a natural form of sonar.

Lateral Lines: Namor can detect subtle movement or vibrations around him, particularly underwater.

Bio-Electricity: Namor can discharge bioelectricity similar to an electric eel, but seldom uses it. He seems to be able to absorb certain energies and convert them into bioelectricity; blasts similar to his own such as from the Wasp seem easiest to absorb. It is unknown if he needs to absorb energy from outside sources or if he can naturally produce a charge.

Abilities

None known.

Strength level

Possesses a high level of superhuman strength, enabling him to lift/press at least 85 tons while in contact with water, though he has been dipictated lifting much more than this. Throughout Namor's adventures in various comics, he has been observed to be one of the strongest beings walking the earth and swimming the seas; his strength level gradually decreases according to the length of time he is out of water.

After several hours without water, his lifting/pressing ability drops to approx. 60tons. After five or six days without water, and near death, Namor has still been observed to possess a slightly superhuman pressing/lifting capacity of one or two tons.

Regarding the batman vs. daredevil vs. steve rogers thing.

Bats would eventually kick Murdocks ass. The guy is blind for christ sake even with hightened senses. You put a blind guy with a guy who defeated superman. No contest.

As for Capt. America vs Batman. I give this one to the captain.. " Jack Kirbys' super soldier vs. Bob Kanes detective. One is train to fight the other to solve crimes.

hehe ..another example is Lobo vs Logan (Wolverine)....

Geez Lobo is a super metahuman like Supes......and he lost? grrr...fans... :D

Edited by orionpax