Diet

it just make sense that feeding the right nutrients to your body will naturally heal by itself and as a bonus, will loose unwanted/excess fats, waist, toxins, water and other facors that affect our weight. I believe that cellular nutrition really works and effectively gives good result without sagging of excess skin. it's elementary that the basic component of our system is a cell... FYI

• 5 months later...

exercise! exercise! exercise! cardio work can do wonders for the body... healthy pa. sa diet, as much as possible, cut on fats, sweets, soda, carb intake. i'm not suggesting that you completely eliminate these from your diet...lessen lang. tapos sabayan lang ng exercise. at least 30 minutes a day, basta pawisan ka ng todo, i think that'd be good enough. bottomline is: DISCIPLINE. self control and determination to shed off those excess pounds :)

When I'm not dieting, I'd normally whip up a scoop of whey protein shake blended with a banana before working out. Take one amino tablet (ON amino 222), take a sachet or two of extra-joss to jolt me up 30mins. to an hour before working out. Post workout, I'd blend a scoop or 2 of whey protein with some creatine, down a bottle of Gatorade (or any carb rich beverage) and if my budget permits, some glutamine also.

Okey.. never Crash diet..coz when you crash diet ..you tend to eat a little bit after the crashing.that which makes it BAD... It happens like this..your cells when you crash diet will sink abruptly ..and after your crash diet. . you tend to eat a little bit..but your cells now will get it back with vengeance in doubles and trebles.. it's a rebound thing..or YOYO dieting.. then you find yourself heavier than ever..this time.. :(

Edited by sweeteenia

i make my diet simple to maintain weight.

you know yourself better... if you eat this amount of food and do nothing but still maintain your weight, then do something extra to lose weight... use the stairs for a couple of floors instead of using the elevator perhaps...

take it from there and do the math yourself... :P