Diet

guys, me and my wife needs to diet. pataba kami ng pataba and nakakaroon na ng sign ng high blood at age of 28.

meron kami thread mill sa bahay, i just want to ask kung anong food pwede iprepare for a day and for 1 week meal for diet.

i am programmer maghapon akong nakaupo and maghapon din gumagana utak ko. ano pwede ko kainin?

please need your advice. thank you..

Edited by marip0sa
starve!

no no no. You don't need to starve yourself to lose weight

Yep starving or skipping meals are not always good ideas. You see, your body also knows that you have an empty stomach, thus it will compensate by slowing down your metabolism, and thats the opposite of what you are aiming for. Notice that if youre hungry you also feel weak and slow? Thats simply your body telling you that it has to conserve energy. And you will not lose weight that way.

Eat, but eat right.

guys, me and my wife needs to diet. pataba kami ng pataba and nakakaroon na ng sign ng high blood at age of 28.

meron kami thread mill sa bahay, i just want to ask kung anong food pwede iprepare for a day and for 1 week meal for diet.

i am programmer maghapon akong nakaupo and maghapon din gumagana utak ko. ano pwede ko kainin?

please need your advice. thank you..

sakin dati nung super fat pa ako. 249 lbs. but now around 173 lbs na lng..

breakfast: 1/2 bowl oatmeal with banana

am snack: wheat bread with tuna

lunch: wheat bread with tuna or oatmeal with banana

pm snak: wheat bread with tuna

dinner: 1 can tuna

you can also try the organic rice, ung kulay brown/red as your source of carbs..

ngaun, i eat anyhting i want na but in moderation..

and also if you have time, going to gym will really help.

Edited by mr. john

mahirap walang kinakain... it will just slow down your metabolism.. recommended pa rin ang balanced 5-6 small meals.

tapos magworkout ka, weights and cardio of course. di pwede yung cardio lang. actually mas better sa pag burn ng fat ang weights training since it will keep your metabolism high for a longer period compared to a mere cardio workout. if you want an effective cardio, do HIIT or High Intensity Interval Training Cardio.

i also read that doing cardio after weights training burns more calories from fat.. thats from men's health.

and then again, we all have different bodytypes, a program that works for me might not work for you but the diet should always be a moderated and constant feeding of nutrients to the body.. 5 to 6 small meals regardless if you want to lose weight or gain lean muscles.

water is enough for me.lots and lots of water before,during and after the gym. i just eat during breakfast, lunch and dinner.

pero di na ako nag gigym ngayon.hehehe......but if i ever do come back to the gym i would still do those things.

depende sa goals, eating before or after the gym might be a good thing. dami articles sa net tungkol dito. :thumbsupsmiley: