Diet

I workout sa mornings madalas so I just grab a really liquidy na Quaker Oats with Non-Fat milk para I can just drink it while driving to the gym.

I read somewhere kasi na you need carbs to be able to burn fats and if you don't have adequate carbs the tendency for your body is to burn the available proteins and not the stored fats.

Guest Xfilemanx2001

Some fruit bars 30 minutes before, plenty of gatorade-type during, rest about 30 minutes after workout, then have a standard size low carb meal. Some fruits (or bars substitute) a couple of hours before the next meal, and fish (seafood) and veggies for dinner before 6pm (key is before 6pm). If you have some cravings, some fruits (or juice) again two hours before sleeping. I go out on Fridays with buddies for happy hours and indulge a little bit but I still keep my weight to ideal for my height. :thumbsupsmiley:

No need to starve yourself to death; just have a balance regiment of food and excercise. I still eat beef occasionally, but hamburger, once a month. hehehe!

i lost 10lbs in a week heres wat my friend /trainer asked me to do

say goodbye to condiments junks soda milo haha etc

morning - 1 wheat bread

lunch - fiber and protien small amount of food

afternoon - 1 wheat bread

dinner - protien chicken without skin or tuna and 4 eggwhite

drink as many water as u can this will help u flush out all the toxins in ur body

since i have i day job.. i jog after work cardio is still the best way but there a right way to jog proper breathing and phase and proper diet.. by next week il probably loose 20lbs wee!!

morning - 1 wheat bread

drink as many water as u can this will help u flush out all the toxins in ur body

since i have i day job.. i jog after work cardio is still the best way but there a right way to jog proper breathing and phase and proper diet.. by next week il probably loose 20lbs wee!!

is it healthy to lose 10lbs in a week? considering that its your first week of diet?

morning - 1 wheat bread

from your diet plan, i can assume that you are not lifting weights because of the amount of foods you are eng?

is it healthy to lose 10lbs in a week? considering that its your first week of diet?

Just a thought..peace:)

Body Rx is one of the healthier diet plans. It takes a little work but you don't have to starve yourself. My doctor put me on it when I told him I was on the Adkins diet. The Adkins diet is good to drop 10 or 15 lbs fast but it is difficult to stay on for long.

from your diet plan, i can assume that you are not lifting weights because of the amount of foods you are eng?

Just a thought..peace:)

yep.. im not lifting not yet.. need to reach my weight goal 1st b4 i change my program for toning.. its ok i feel great i dnt eat d same food evryday i stl get to my d same food i eat b4 but in a small amount..

i usually work out after work.

so, depending on how i feel, i either have 2 bananas, a cup of black coffee and a vitamin B complex tablet about 30mins before i hit the gym. or i simply drink up a serving of whey protein.

after i work out, I take about 2 servings of whey or a serving of MRP.

and when i get home, i still eat a square meal.