Diet

Mga sir... patulong naman... 6' - 220 lbs... Ano ba ideal weight ko?

Anong exercise mabilis makapag burn ng fats?

Naglalaro ako bball twice a week at climb twice a month.. Pero alam ko,

kulang pa rin to eh.. Sana may makatulong.. Salamat! :)

Try lifting weights. Try lowering your calorie intake and shift to healthier foods.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
bananas. i always carry bananas during a hardcore workout or a competition. also a lil meal about 1 and a half hours before a workout.

me too. conveniently packed, easy to digest, and a good source of carbohydrates. rickson gracie eats almost immediately before the competition.

nag colapse nko dhil sa DIET n ito.. forgot to eat pala haha,, sbi doctor need to eat sweets raw bfore doing an exercise hmmm.... :hypocritesmiley:

bumagsak siguro blood sugar mo. wala nang energy katawan mong masusunog, kaya nag shutdown. tingin ko hindi naman kailangang matamis, siguraduhin mo lang na may carbohydrates ka. "magkarga ka muna ng gas bago pumasada."

Dieting is bad, bababa metabolism mo mas masama effect if your BMR (basal metabolic rate) goes down kasi hihina fat burning abilities ng body mo. so if youve reached your desired body weight thru dieting its effect is much worse kasi onting kain mo lang mas mahihirapan body mo i burn what you've eaten. exercise lang its the right way to go.

Dieting is bad, bababa metabolism mo mas masama effect if your BMR (basal metabolic rate) goes down kasi hihina fat burning abilities ng body mo. so if youve reached your desired body weight thru dieting its effect is much worse kasi onting kain mo lang mas mahihirapan body mo i burn what you've eaten. exercise lang its the right way to go.

Well dieting is not bad if you mean diet perse. (di·et 1 (dt)n. - 1. The usual food and drink of a person or animal.2. A regulated selection of foods, as for medical reasons or cosmetic weight loss.) Kasi kahit we eat less or more, diet pa din tawag dun. I hope you don't mean fasting... I agree with you that if you skip meal or fast, mas delikado yun for you and your health. regulated and well assisted /monitored diet is the right way for those who want to lose weight. and yes exercise din! cheers!

diet = starvation. common knowledge, yet severely flawed.

eat only twice a day, brunch and dinner, and plenty of liquids...;-)

by the way, i eat nine times a day. that is my DIET.

Edited by Palakol
  • 2 weeks later...