Diet

• 2 months later...

Eat lots of vegetables and lean protein (chicken breast, fish, etc), and you also would want some healthy fat in your diet (fish oil, avocado, salmon, etc)

If you're trying to cut down weight, try not drinking anything else aside from water (not even fruit juice as this has lots of calories)

But you can still have a cheat meal from time to time, preferably right after workout. We don't need to punish ourselves with our diet :)

• 1 month later...

My typical weekday meal

Breakfast

Oatmeal with milk and peanut butter.

2 boiled eggs

Black coffee with cinnamon

Lunch

Pretty much kung ano lang dyan na nabibili basta hindi masyado mamantika. Para din hindi ako maburn out sa strict diet regiment, but basically

White rice (half cup lang)

Fish, chicken, or pork chop

With some vegetables or seaweed on the side

Afternoon Snack (before training)

Oats again with peanut butter, or collagen wafers, or tuna bread without mayo

Evening (after training)

Since mataas afterburn at kelangan ng maraming protein

250 grams chicken breast cooked in olive oil (may variety sa herbs and seasoning para di magasawa)

1 cup of steamed brocolli (microwaved actually)

2 egg whites

1 slice of bread or sweet potato.

Pag weekened

Unflavored tortilla chips (for oral fixations)

Steak or Salmon

Yogurt din para tulong sa digestion

Paminsan minsan

Cheeseburger

Pizza

Fried Chicken

Pastries donuts and sugary drinks are definite no no noooooooo

• 3 weeks later...

Diet Diet means DIE T

Uh.... no not really. If what you mean is you have to starve, then its not dieting at all. Dieting means eating right not eating less. In fact when you wanna lose fat you gotta eat more. Plenty of the stuff good for you.

See what some people do not appreciate is that bodybuilding and getting fit requires a lot of knowledge. Kelangan marami kang alam na healthy recipe na masarap. Pag konti lang kasi alam mo, ang tendency magsasawa ka at balik ka sa dati mong kain. Pero kung halimbawa marami kang alam sa chicken breast, o kaya marunong ka pumili ng tamang pork, isda, greens, hindi ka madali magsasawa sa kinakain mo.

Mainly ang dinner ko laging may chicken breast na iba iba pagkakaprepare. Pag sawa na chicken breast, fish naman o lean pork chops

Uh.... no not really. If what you mean is you have to starve, then its not dieting at all. Dieting means eating right not eating less. In fact when you wanna lose fat you gotta eat more. Plenty of the stuff good for you.

See what some people do not appreciate is that bodybuilding and getting fit requires a lot of knowledge. Kelangan marami kang alam na healthy recipe na masarap. Pag konti lang kasi alam mo, ang tendency magsasawa ka at balik ka sa dati mong kain. Pero kung halimbawa marami kang alam sa chicken breast, o kaya marunong ka pumili ng tamang pork, isda, greens, hindi ka madali magsasawa sa kinakain mo.

Mainly ang dinner ko laging may chicken breast na iba iba pagkakaprepare. Pag sawa na chicken breast, fish naman o lean pork chops

Sir, baka me mga sample recipe titles ka dyan na pedeng i research sa internet , tnx

Sir, baka me mga sample recipe titles ka dyan na pedeng i research sa internet , tnx

Oh sure yun lang pala. Eto i narrate ko pa sayo, kasi minsan ang mga recipe naman di mo pwede masunod 100%, tsaka wala din time minsan magluto.

Classic lemmon herb meat

250 grams whole boneless chicken breast OR 200 grams lean pork chop (a lil fat is ok kasi nakakatulong din yan sa testosterone build up)

Lemon ( you can use fresh lemons, or yung bottled lemon juice, or kahit kalamansi ok na)

Dried Herbs like basil or rosemary or anything you fancy (Fresh will taste better but since its hard to find fresh basil, dried one will do, hanap ka lang sa mga spices section ng groecery meron yan).

Olive oil (Excellent for fat shredding)

Salt and pepper

Ziplock bags

1. Fillet the chicken meat into small pieces para madali maluto

2. season with a little salt and pepper and your choice of dried herb. Huwag masyado madami asin

3. in your ziplock bag, add about a spoon of olive oil, and the a quarter cup of lemon juice

4. Toss your chicken or meat in, and mix all the contents of the bag then fix it flat. Remove the air inside the bag and seal

5. Refrigerate for an hour or two, or freeze it if you wanna store for longer time. Ginagawa ko, since busy ang routine ko araw araw, ill prepare ng madaming ziplock bags para pag uwi, kuha sa freezer, thaw, then sear na lang

6. heat the skillet, coat the skillet with oil, and toss in the chicken meat and let it sear ng ilang mins. Usually 4-5 mins on each side will do. Ikaw na bahala kung gusto mo medyo well done, or medyo medium rare para juicy ng konti.

Partner that with steamed brocolli kahit microwaved broccolli and ayus!

Etong isa pa, paborito ko ito lalo kung kelangan magbawas ng timbang

Tuna, Tomato, Avocado and Lemon salad pasta

1 Avocado

1 lemon (bottled or regular kalamansi will do)

1 tomato

about 2 regular cans of tuna, you can use more kung gusto mo mas mabigat sa tyan

Pasta of course, you can use yung regular, di naman critical na wholewheat dapat

Salt and pepper to taste

Cut the tomato, dice the avocado, toss it in a mixing bowl. Then sama mo yung tuna. mix mo ng maayos, add salt and pepper to taste. Then yung pasta na naluto na, halo mo din dito. Refrigerate ng konti para mas masarap. Its really a tasty pasta minus the nasty sauces that you usually enjoy.

At kung ayaw mo ng pasta, you can also use this as a tortilla dip. Buy those tortilla chips na walang asin. Ito ang healthy alternative para sa di mapigil na oral fixation sa chips. Mas masarap pa.

See? Diet does not mean DieET

^^^

You are welcome, basta one thing you should always have is olive oil. Medyo mahal from regular oil but trust me, it does wonders kung gusto mo paliit ng tyan.

Here is another healthy recipe I love.

Tuna and Tomato pasta

Red Onions

A can or two of tuna (depende kung gaano kabigat sa tyan gusto mo)

Tomato (I prefer fresh as they taste better, freshly canned is also ok, but stay away from those na processed na in tetra packs. Loaded na kasi sila with sugar and flavoring)

Olive oil

Some dried basil (optional)

Fresh mushrooms (optional, extender lang naman ito)

Salt and pepper to taste

Pasta of your choice

1. cook pasta according to instructions (again choosing a whole-wheat pasta is not that critical, a regular one will do as long as you limit ng maayos carb intake.

2. Heat the pan and coat it with olive oil

3. Toss the diced red onions let it cook a lil for few mins

4. Add the diced tomatoes till they welt a little (you can also opt for chunk tomatoes, thats ok but I prefer it with good sauce)

5. Toss in the tuna and mixx

6. add the mushrooms last

7. add your pasta

8. Sprinkle with dried basil for that added flavor

5. Add

• 2 weeks later...