Diet

No excuses, you should be more conscious, esp, we are not getting any younger.

What's a 15-30 mins exercise or stretching everyday when you can spend more than 1 hour looking at your phone, socializing, you can be healthy and be happy without forcing yourself to look like a model. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Para sa mga nakabudget, gawin nyo step by step. Una damihan ang gulay. Kung hindi natin ugali, idagdag natin ang mga green and leafy. Sabay unti unti bawasan ang pagkain ng matatamis. Huwag pabigla bigla ng diet. Unti unti bawasan ang asukal, promise masasanay rin katawan nyo. Hindi gamot ang prutas at gulay. Ito ay pagkain na dapat natin kinakain. Bawasan rin ang depedence sa kanin. Hanggang 1 cup lang per meal. Sa mga lalake. Huwag lalabis sa 1 hanggang 1 1/2 para sa mga babae. After 1 month ng pagbabawas ng pauntiunti ng pagbabawas ng asukal sa pagkain nyo, mararamdaman nyo na gagaan rin ang pakiramdam nyo. Stick lang kayo dun. For sure ito isa ito sa mga problema nating mga pilipino.

Lifestyle change that's how I see it now.

Low carb intake, no rice but some days on sugar-free whole wheat bread.

No excess sugar

More veggies, less red meat more lean white protein sources

It took us 3 months to get used to the changes. Unti unti, slow progress but the man of the house has good feedback from the docs. I lost a total of 25lbs and now steady losing more and leaning out. :)

Try to eat fruits for lunch or dinner it will help loss your weight.

Ex. Melon with papaya

Thanks. I only have fruits for dinner.

We consulted a nutritionist as well in order to learn more abt the proportions. Doc said that just because it's a fruit, you should consume more than the recommended per meal or per day allowance. We're happy with the progress (docs, me and the man of the house). Slow and steady wins the race.

• 2 weeks later...