Diet

• 2 weeks later...

What I'm realizing more, based on my own research, is that there must be some truth to the Atkins diet. The keto diet is basically just patterned after that in some way. However, what is interesting in both is that it points to sugar to be the culprit to weight gain, and not eating fat/high cholesterol diet. I am still trying to weigh that in, even though I am on a modified keto diet (modified since I do not take in too much high fat even though keto diet would emphasize more on high fat/high protein to replace carbs/sugar; instead I am more into vegetables, fruits and seafood). I would say that to still be careful with taking in too much high fat/cholesterol food, just to be safe. But definitely it seems more and more that the real culprit aren't those but rather carbs and sugar.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watch NETFLIX - Explained Series, the one on DIETS. Diets don't generally work. The summary of what really works for weight loss is EATING HEALTHY PLUS MODERATE EXERCISE (at least)

On what we eat, only 20% gets burned by Exercise. 80% of it goes to Metabolism specially when we sleep (food is converted to help muscle growth and all those mechanisms inside our body).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...