SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

I applied for a SSS salary loan as a result of Ondoy. It was rejected because apparently I still had an outstanding balance from my previous loan which I thought I already completed paying in 2008. However, I am aware that SSS launched an early salary loan application for Ondoy victims and that as long as you had at least 12 deductions/remittances already, you can avail of this program. I brought this up with our HR and they told me that they failed to specify that my loan application was 'Ondoy-related'. So they told me to reapply again and they will mark it as 'Ondoy-related'. I submitted the forms to our HR back in october 28 and up to now I haven't received my check or gotten feedback if my loan application was rejected anew. Fellow employees of mine who had applied for a loan later than I did already received their checks. How can I know the status of my loan application? Who can I inquire with? I doubt if I can get the answer from the SSS website since it will not recognize that my application was part of the program for Ondoy victims.

hello....

try calling 920-6446 to 55 to inquire your salary loan...

ask ko lang po i am a company rep, if i file for a salary loan renewal can i sign for myself ? since the 2 signatories are both not connected to the company anymore. or do ihave to submit a new set of specimen signature card ? thanks in advance :)

hello...

yup. you have to file a new specimen signature card to update the sss branch you're reporting at.

Wala naman pong sumasagot. Sayang lang yung linya ng telepono, hindi nagagamit. <_<

hello po...

psensya ka na marami kasing member ang tumatawag din... if you want you can visit the nearest sss branch :goatee:

bakit di ko maaccess ang www.sss.gov.ph? may problem din ba kayo sa pag-access?

hello....

920-6401 loc 6066/6073 that's the IT dept and ask for the IT-in charge :goatee:

gaano katagal bago ko makuha ang check ko pag nag loan ako ngayon? dati kasi 1 week lang, sabi ng kaoffice mate ko mas matagal daw ngayon. sana may sumagot

hello po....

medyo matagal ngayon, halos one month kasi Christmas season maraming nagloloan kasama na rin ang mga member na nag-early renewal ng salary loan.....

Merry Christmas :goatee:

greetings!

meron lang po akong inquiry and (sort of) complaint:

1. i had an approved loan about jun last year. now gusto ko sya byaran na lang ng full before the year ends. after ko mabayaran does the 2-year reapplication waiting period still apply pa ba? last time kc during my first loan ganon din, binayaran ko ng full bago natapos yung term and i was made to wait 2 years bago ngreapply. reason ko lang ngayon to pay in full is para wala nko liabilities pagpasok ng 2010 and not apply for another loan. di ko lang kc ma-gets rationale why the 2-year waiting period eh you paid them early nga dba. i hope someone could enlighten me on this.

2. i got married aug last year and pareho kami ng-apply ng wife ko ng change of status, plus change ng knyang erroneous entry (mali ang birth date). wala din cyang bago na SSS ID. since sa pasay ako i was able to change my status hassle-free talaga and kahit pilahan at maraming tao, very systematic sila doon and they would explain to you ano ang mga kulang and dapat mo i-accomplish.

it's kindda different naman sa isang QC branch (where my wife nearby resides). nka-plan namin gawin is to:

a. give both docs (our marriage cert for change of status and her birth certificate from NSO for the erroneous entry ng bday nya) and

b. go to east avenue for the ID (after the approval and waiting period of 60(?) days)

after 2 months bumalik kami to enquire if pwede nba kami pumunta sa east avenue for her ID pero sinabi sa amin na hindi pa pwede coz hindi pa daw na-approve yung sa birth cert nya. i asked ano ang prob, sabi hindi daw kami ngsubmit ng original docs galing sa NSO. sabi ko naman, i already gave you guys the original, pinaphotocopy nyo pa nga for your file coz ang original will be forwarded to Cubao branch dahil doon tlga ipa-process. they called Cubao and the manager said wala daw sila nareceive doon.

to make the story short, my wife again requested from the NSO another copy of her birth cert. sinubmit ulit namin doon sa branch and to make sure this time na hindi na sila papalpak, branch manager na nila ang pinareceive namin. kung titingnan mo talaga ang mga requirements and documents needed, madali lang naman talaga cya makukuha eh pero ang ayaw na ayaw ko lang talaga is yung pinapabalik-balik ka dahil sa (sorry to say this) inefficiency and incompetence ng ibang tao. :thumbsdownsmiley:

thank you for taking time to read, have a nice day and i hope my inquiry will be addressed po.

I have filed a complaint against Lozada Commercial Corporation back in October 2006 at SSS Las Pinas Branch. The complaint is about non remittance of sss contributions. I submitted all SSS numbers of employees getting deducted but not being remitted. I submitted everything SSS required. Until now, the case has yet to move to SSS legal Department.

The question is, usually, how long does it take for SSS to act against such erring company? What can i further do to speed things up? The company keeps on bragging that they can bribe anyone from SSS.

We also have an ongoing case against the company with NLRC (Illegal Dismissal), BIR (Tax Evasion), HDFM (non remittance) & Philhealth (same)

greetings!

meron lang po akong inquiry and (sort of) complaint:

1. i had an approved loan about jun last year. now gusto ko sya byaran na lang ng full before the year ends. after ko mabayaran does the 2-year reapplication waiting period still apply pa ba? last time kc during my first loan ganon din, binayaran ko ng full bago natapos yung term and i was made to wait 2 years bago ngreapply. reason ko lang ngayon to pay in full is para wala nko liabilities pagpasok ng 2010 and not apply for another loan. di ko lang kc ma-gets rationale why the 2-year waiting period eh you paid them early nga dba. i hope someone could enlighten me on this.

2. i got married aug last year and pareho kami ng-apply ng wife ko ng change of status, plus change ng knyang erroneous entry (mali ang birth date). wala din cyang bago na SSS ID. since sa pasay ako i was able to change my status hassle-free talaga and kahit pilahan at maraming tao, very systematic sila doon and they would explain to you ano ang mga kulang and dapat mo i-accomplish.

it's kindda different naman sa isang QC branch (where my wife nearby resides). nka-plan namin gawin is to:

a. give both docs (our marriage cert for change of status and her birth certificate from NSO for the erroneous entry ng bday nya) and

b. go to east avenue for the ID (after the approval and waiting period of 60(?) days)

after 2 months bumalik kami to enquire if pwede nba kami pumunta sa east avenue for her ID pero sinabi sa amin na hindi pa pwede coz hindi pa daw na-approve yung sa birth cert nya. i asked ano ang prob, sabi hindi daw kami ngsubmit ng original docs galing sa NSO. sabi ko naman, i already gave you guys the original, pinaphotocopy nyo pa nga for your file coz ang original will be forwarded to Cubao branch dahil doon tlga ipa-process. they called Cubao and the manager said wala daw sila nareceive doon.

to make the story short, my wife again requested from the NSO another copy of her birth cert. sinubmit ulit namin doon sa branch and to make sure this time na hindi na sila papalpak, branch manager na nila ang pinareceive namin. kung titingnan mo talaga ang mga requirements and documents needed, madali lang naman talaga cya makukuha eh pero ang ayaw na ayaw ko lang talaga is yung pinapabalik-balik ka dahil sa (sorry to say this) inefficiency and incompetence ng ibang tao. :thumbsdownsmiley:

thank you for taking time to read, have a nice day and i hope my inquiry will be addressed po.

hello mastertorero...

1st question po... the purpose of the two year maturity of the loan is to rotate the loan fund to other members because the sss is mandated to only invest 10% of its investment fund to loan program.

2nd inquiry.... it really takes time to update any correction in the members data... lots of procedures to confirm each claim and corrections especially in the member name.

bossing only the photocopy of the supporting documents will be submitted with the sss form. the original document certified by the NSO or registed shall only be presented for authentication...

3rd... i apologize for the inefficiency and incompetence of other ss employees. this kind of s@%t really happens.

i hope this help.

merry christmas

I have filed a complaint against Lozada Commercial Corporation back in October 2006 at SSS Las Pinas Branch. The complaint is about non remittance of sss contributions. I submitted all SSS numbers of employees getting deducted but not being remitted. I submitted everything SSS required. Until now, the case has yet to move to SSS legal Department.

The question is, usually, how long does it take for SSS to act against such erring company? What can i further do to speed things up? The company keeps on bragging that they can bribe anyone from SSS.

We also have an ongoing case against the company with NLRC (Illegal Dismissal), BIR (Tax Evasion), HDFM (non remittance) & Philhealth (same)

hey bosslove...

if you want you can visit the member relations department to follow up your complaint. 2nd floor sss building east avenue, quezon city. they can coordinate to the branch you mentioned in your behalf. you may also call 920-6446 to 55.

hello mastertorero...

1st question po... the purpose of the two year maturity of the loan is to rotate the loan fund to other members because the sss is mandated to only invest 10% of its investment fund to loan program.

2nd inquiry.... it really takes time to update any correction in the members data... lots of procedures to confirm each claim and corrections especially in the member name.

bossing only the photocopy of the supporting documents will be submitted with the sss form. the original document certified by the NSO or registed shall only be presented for authentication...

3rd... i apologize for the inefficiency and incompetence of other ss employees. this kind of s@%t really happens.

i hope this help.

merry christmas

BIG Thanks po and Merry Christmas too!

• 4 months later...

mabilis ba mag process ng loan? what about iyong housing loan? is it any different from pag ibig?

hello mitchcadiz

if you're asking salary loan, opo mabilis. two (2) to three days may check na. about housing loan. may pagkakaiba sa interest rate at thru banks ang release ng loan sa sss.

hi nawala yung sss id ko yung nasa papel pa lang yung form# forgot teh number, pero tanda ko pa yung sss# ko, makakapag request ba ako ng digitized sss id? if yes, gaano ito katagal at requirements..thanks

good day bossing ativan

for the new sss id, you have to go to the nearest branch in your residence.

requirements: properly accomplished SSS form E-6, two (2) id with photo and signature e.g. driver's license, prc, postal id, school id, etc.

• 1 month later...

Hello deinyttym,

I have several questions, hihingi lang po ng tulong.

I closed my business last February 2010, and already have the approval of closure from City Hall and the barangay in the same month, but have yet to get the final certificate of closure from the BIR because of red tape. Because of that, we haven't been able to file the R-8 for closure of account sa SSS (kailangan din kasi attached to R-8 ang proof of closure from BIR, tama ba?). Now in the eyes of SSS, all this time since Feb 2010, the business has not been remitting its monthly R-5 and loan remittances, tama po ba? So pag titingnan sa file, delinquent ako because SSS does not know yet about the closure.

Question is, how do I remedy the situation without having to pay back dues and penalties? Because in the first place the monthly R-5 wasn't supposed to be paid anymore, the business having ended in February. Do I have to pay a corresponding penalty all the same?

Also, I had a total of 4 employees, and 3 of them had outstanding salary loans at the time of the business closure. What happens to those loans now? 2 of the employees immediately found new employment (but their new employers aren't registered with the SSS), one went back to the province without even consulting SSS about what to do with his SSS loan, while the other one (also with outstanding loan) has retired because of old age. Is there anything I should do as former employer, or is it their sole responsibility to follow up and pay their loans? On the same vein, the loan remittance situation here is similar to our R-5 situation: because we closed the business in February, the final loan remittance was made in March, as per SSS rules. But then ever since March, we have not remitted any loan amortizations to the SSS because the business was closed already. As with the R-5 situation, the problem is the SSS has not yet received our application to close business yet. How might this be remedied with minimal cost?

Thanks a lot, and sorry for the ultra long post.

Edited by deepdiverboy