SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

would like to ask how can we report a company that deducts SSS contributions of their employee but never remits the contribution to SSS? most of the employees are afraid that their superiors would declare bankruptcy once they reported the practice, so they want to report it anonymously.

hello madhatter_ph

bossing please go to the nearest SSS branch where your employer's address is located or go to the MEMBER RELATIONS DEPARTMENT 2nd floor SSS bldg., east avenue, quezon city.

please advise the representing employee to bring proofs of employment from the said employer such as salary pay slip or ITR, company id and residence certificate.

all complaints will be treated with confidentiality.

hope this help.

hi sir!

i was a member of SSS but this ended when i transferred to the Govt Sector a year ago. My question:

I had a loan on 2009 around December but since my separation from the private sector since November 2010 the loan wasn't paid. Can i still apply for the payment with out penalty (i forgot the term) and can i still make contributions a self-employed (even w/o biz) TIA!:lol::lol::lol:

hi sir!

i was a member of SSS but this ended when i transferred to the Govt Sector a year ago. My question:

I had a loan on 2009 around December but since my separation from the private sector since November 2010 the loan wasn't paid. Can i still apply for the payment with out penalty (i forgot the term) and can i still make contributions a self-employed (even w/o biz) TIA!:lol::lol::lol:

hello crispa 18,

bossing as of now the sss doesn't offer the condonation of penalty for short term loans but you can still pay your obligation so that later on you can renew your sss salary loan.

yes you can still pay your membership as a voluntary paying member because you already have contributions prior to being a gov't employee.

hello crispa 18,

bossing as of now the sss doesn't offer the condonation of penalty for short term loans but you can still pay your obligation so that later on you can renew your sss salary loan.

yes you can still pay your membership as a voluntary paying member because you already have contributions prior to being a gov't employee.

Thanks sir! I heard that SSS does not allow voluntary contribution anymore if u dont have a biz but i gues that was wrong

Thanks sir! I heard that SSS does not allow voluntary contribution anymore if u dont have a biz but i gues that was wrong

bossing you're not allowed to be a voluntary paying member if you don't have any previous employment in the private sector. they are considered as self employed paying members.

:)

ano po ba maximum and minimum amount na pwede ko loan sa SSS???

saka pag nag loan ako sa SSS magiging malaki din ba yung deduction ng SSS sa salary ko??

hello po.

maximum sss salary loan is equivalent to two months salary but not to exceed 24k.

minimum is one month salary loan.

deduction is proportioned to the amount of approved sss salary loan which is payable in two years.

hello po.

maximum sss salary loan is equivalent to two months salary but not to exceed 24k.

minimum is one month salary loan.

deduction is proportioned to the amount of approved sss salary loan which is payable in two years.

Let say nag loan ako ngayon month, kailan ako susunod pwede mag loan??

aside form going to sss branches, is there another way to check if i already have contribution on my sss account??

di ko sigurado kung n reremit ng employer ko yung kinakaltas sakin

di ko p kasi n verify kung may laman n SSS ko, sinubukan ko yung contribution verification thru text messaging pero di ako maka register

Edited by dunkingkong

Let say nag loan ako ngayon month, kailan ako susunod pwede mag loan??

aside form going to sss branches, is there another way to check if i already have contribution on my sss account??

di ko sigurado kung n reremit ng employer ko yung kinakaltas sakin

di ko p kasi n verify kung may laman n SSS ko, sinubukan ko yung contribution verification thru text messaging pero di ako maka register

hello dunkingkong,

after two years upon full payment or less than 500 ang balance in your obligation.

you can call the telephone brigade of the sss at 920-6446 to 55 or 917-7777.

regarding text messaging, iyong for globe po is temporarily not accessible.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, kaka-apply ko palang for SSS. I got the E-1 form. Sabi sakin need ko daw i-submit yung birth cert. ko.

Question - kanino ko issubmit yung birth cert ko ? When do I start to apply for an id?

Thanks in advance :D

hello po ajaman,

you can submit the photocopy of your birth certificate at the nearest sss branch within your area. please present original for authentication and copy of your E-1.

you can apply for the new UMID SSS id once your 1st contribution has been posted.

welcome po:)

Wala bang schedule ng amnesty for SSS Loans?

I was suprised that my loan was not yet paid. My loan was release as I was leaving my old company. There was no problem with my leaving my old company, every was settled and even got a certification from them. But I was recently notified that I have an overdue loan with SSS.

I dont have the money right know (it was totally unexpected) so I was thinking of saving-up and then avail the amnesty for SSS loan. I heard they offered in the 1st half of 2011 but I was only notified bout a month ago.

Wala bang schedule ng amnesty for SSS Loans?

I was suprised that my loan was not yet paid. My loan was release as I was leaving my old company. There was no problem with my leaving my old company, every was settled and even got a certification from them. But I was recently notified that I have an overdue loan with SSS.

I dont have the money right know (it was totally unexpected) so I was thinking of saving-up and then avail the amnesty for SSS loan. I heard they offered in the 1st half of 2011 but I was only notified bout a month ago.

hello po...

as of now the SSS doesn't offer condonation for short term loan. please wait for further notice. may be next year the sss will offer the said program for voluntary, self-employed and OFW sss members.

hello po ajaman,

you can submit the photocopy of your birth certificate at the nearest sss branch within your area. please present original for authentication and copy of your E-1.

you can apply for the new UMID SSS id once your 1st contribution has been posted.

welcome po:)

Thank you very much! :D

• Like (+1) 1

Bossing, good pm. I'd like to enroll my helpers sa SSS. How do I do this?

good day po skywalkerjedi,

kindly instruct your helpers to go to the nearest sss branch in your area. accomplish an E-1 application form and attached a xerox/photocopy of his/her certified true copy of their birth certificate. present original for authentication. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pwede po bang quarterly ang bayad sa personal contribution? O kelangan monthly pa din?

happy new year bossing,

pwede pa rin po pero and deadline of payments depends on the last digit of your sss number.

if your sss number ends with 1 or 2 payment deadline is ON or before the 10th day of the succeeding month after the applicable quarter.

example: sss number is 34-1234567-2

applicable quarter october to december 2011

deadline: on or before january 10, 2012.

if your sss number ends with 3 or 4 payment deadline is on or before 15th day...

if sss number ends with 5 or 6, deadline is on or before 20th day...

7 or 8, 25th day...

9 or 0, 30th day...

oki doki?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...