SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

what's the easiest way to recover my SSS number? my print/ink of the original paper when I applied for my SSS number has already faded so I can't read it anymore.

bossing go to the nearest sss branch in your area. i doubt they will give you your sss number thru phone or at sss fb.

yup.. lahat ng ID ko nawala.. wala namn ako school ID e, passport din.. hehe,,, wala namn ako voters ID

bossing kung wala talaga kahit company ID...

1. affidavit of lost sss ID

2. NBI clearance

3. barangay ID

4. police clearance, at least two of the three id's.

yan na po ang mga madaling makuha para makapagpa-ID ka ulit sa SSS.

Edited by deinyttym
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello SSS experts, I would like to know what/how to file when a pensioner has died.

Thanks in advance.

please proceed to the nearest sss branch within your are of residence and kindly accomplish a sss funeral and death benefit form.

for the funeral requirements, please submit the official receipt from the funeral parlor and photocopy of the certified thru copy of death certificate. present original for authentication.

for the death benefit; submit photocopy of death certificate, present original for authentication, marriage certificate of the surviving spouse, birth certificate of minor children (below 21 years of age).

for further information visit the sss website at www.sss.gov.ph

pwede po ba mag downgrade ng premium 。。。。I'm an ex-OFW ....1500+ ang mos. contribution ko gusto ko sanang ibaba since wala na akong balak mag- abroad uli....

yes po. and you should change your membership status from ow-1 to voluntary paying member. just fill up RS-5 (sss contribution payment receipt form)

please proceed to the nearest sss branch within your are of residence and kindly accomplish a sss funeral and death benefit form.

for the funeral requirements, please submit the official receipt from the funeral parlor and photocopy of the certified thru copy of death certificate. present original for authentication.

for the death benefit; submit photocopy of death certificate, present original for authentication, marriage certificate of the surviving spouse, birth certificate of minor children (below 21 years of age).

for further information visit the sss website at www.sss.gov.ph

Thanks for the reply! What if we don't want to claim anything but just want to notify the SSS of the pensioner's death so that they will stop the pension from coming in?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm an ofw and my wife is currently not working. We're planning to pay the maximum contribution (Php 1,500). I'm wondering if it is worth it? Thanks in advance.

yes bossing. as this will be the basis for the computation of benefits for old age, sickness, disability and even death. and also in determining the amount of short and long term loans.

sir deinyttym

long time...

ive already availed and paying my condonation

pag nag bayad po ba dapat pa received ko pa sa sss yung pinag bayadan ko?

and pwede din po ba na bayadan ko agad... I mean if may budget pay ko advance agad

of course per month ang receipt

thanks in advance

hey izzecoh, this is a very nice thread. alam mo marami ka matutulungan na kababayan natin... i have a question nga pala. my father is turning 60 next week . pano ang dapat kong gawin para maayos ko yung pension nya....nearest office sa amin ay antipolo....

tnx in advance....

dapat brod ay pumunta ka sa sss antipolo at magpakilala na ikaw yung nagpost dito sa manilatonight para ma explain sau mabuti

sir deinyttym

long time...

ive already availed and paying my condonation

pag nag bayad po ba dapat pa received ko pa sa sss yung pinag bayadan ko?

and pwede din po ba na bayadan ko agad... I mean if may budget pay ko advance agad

of course per month ang receipt

thanks in advance

hello bossing.

for your first question, kung dapat ipa-received sa sss branch ang inyong resibo? opo kailangan ipareceived.

2nd question, pwede po kayong magbayad ng advance pero as is pa rin. walang discount kapag advance payment po.

merry christmas :)

hello bossing.

for your first question, kung dapat ipa-received sa sss branch ang inyong resibo? opo kailangan ipareceived.

2nd question, pwede po kayong magbayad ng advance pero as is pa rin. walang discount kapag advance payment po.

merry christmas :)

thank you

happy holidays

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...

is there a way that i could reset my sss login credentials, cant remember my UID and password, i dont have access to my old email anymore, i just need to get my contribution info and statement of account so i could continue paying my loan, i already emailed SSS about this but got no reply a 10 messages and 1 month of waiting. tnx in advance

hello bossing deinyttym,

ask ko lang kung pwedeng mag file ng partial disabilty kasi medyo humina na pandinig ko on both ears.

ano pa ba procedures and requirements.

tnx po

hello po bossing,

please go to the nearest sss branch in your area. the doctor assigned in the branch will assess your situation on your claim and necessary number of contribution prior to filing of benefit. please bring all your medical assessments from your check up and fill up sss form for total partial disability benefit.

:)