SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

is there a way that i could reset my sss login credentials, cant remember my UID and password, i dont have access to my old email anymore, i just need to get my contribution info and statement of account so i could continue paying my loan, i already emailed SSS about this but got no reply a 10 messages and 1 month of waiting. tnx in advance

good day bossing,

here's the email address to request for resetting your sss password. member_relations@sss.gov.ph

:)

Edited by deinyttym

good day bossing,

here's the email address to request for resetting your sss password. member_relations@sss.gov.ph

:)

this is exactly where i was sending messages to have my SSS login reset, no reply from them whatsoever. i still know my user ID, just cant figure out what my password was. the email i used to register is not accessible anymore. is it possible to go to any SSS branch and have them print out my statement of account and contributons? thanks again.

Edited by SanMigLight

this is exactly where i was sending messages to have my SSS login reset, no reply from them whatsoever. i still know my user ID, just cant figure out what my password was. the email i used to register is not accessible anymore. is it possible to go to any SSS branch and have them print out my statement of account and contributons? thanks again.

no more bossing, the branches don't issue printouts of contributions. bossing if you have fb account, you can also post your issue or inquiry at the phil social security system fb account in replacing your email add indicated in the sss website :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

please proceed to the nearest sss branch within your are of residence and kindly accomplish a sss funeral and death benefit form.

for the funeral requirements, please submit the official receipt from the funeral parlor and photocopy of the certified thru copy of death certificate. present original for authentication.

for the death benefit; submit photocopy of death certificate, present original for authentication, marriage certificate of the surviving spouse, birth certificate of minor children (below 21 years of age).

for further information visit the sss website at www.sss.gov.ph

Sir, I have some questions regarding death benefit. 1st, can the surviving spouse alone without involving the children file for the death benefit of her husband? 2nd, can the surviving spouse received the death benefit even if she's not a Filipino citizen? 3rd, can the children of the deceased file for death benefit of their deceased father even if they are above 21 years old BUT NOT married yet?

Sir, I have some questions regarding death benefit. 1st, can the surviving spouse alone without involving the children file for the death benefit of her husband? 2nd, can the surviving spouse received the death benefit even if she's not a Filipino citizen? 3rd, can the children of the deceased file for death benefit of their deceased father even if they are above 21 years old BUT NOT married yet?

good evening wildswans,

1st question: yes. if the children are at least 21 years old or above.

2nd question: yes. as long as she is legally married to the deceased member.

3rd question: no. if the surviving spouse is still alive. (case scenario) if the surviving spouse is deceased, the children may file for the death benefit of the deceased member but still subject for evaluation.

thank you. :)

good evening wildswans,

1st question: yes. if the children are at least 21 years old or above.

2nd question: yes. as long as she is legally married to the deceased member.

3rd question: no. if the surviving spouse is still alive. (case scenario) if the surviving spouse is deceased, the children may file for the death benefit of the deceased member but still subject for evaluation.

thank you. :)

Thank you sir deinyttym.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi

Long time since...

I already availed of the condination

My cut of is every 10th of the month

I forgot to pay this July 10th

Although I'm paying quarterly

Last payment I think was April 2014

for the 2nd quarter

Can I still pay kahit late? Di ako ma penalized or worst

ma revoked mga payment ko?

I still have one year to go till final payment

Thanks in advance

• 5 weeks later...

Hi

Long time since...

I already availed of the condination

My cut of is every 10th of the month

I forgot to pay this July 10th

Although I'm paying quarterly

Last payment I think was April 2014

for the 2nd quarter

Can I still pay kahit late? Di ako ma penalized or worst

ma revoked mga payment ko?

I still have one year to go till final payment

Thanks in advance

good evening bossing,

there's a possibility that your condonation program might be revoked due to late payments. please visit the nearest sss branch for confirmation. there will be no penalties.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

SSS sexperts este experts

How do I get to pay the SSS of our Kasambahay? They already have SSS numbers and started to work for us for a week na

hello...

please proceed to the nearest sss branch in your area and request for a registration form in which you will be issued a new sss number as employer or it is called EMPLOYER ID NUMBER.

Hello bossing elbarax

Both contributions shall be add and credited to your monthly premiums but not to exceed 16k maximum monthly salary credit. If it exceeds the maximum salary credit, please proceed to the nearest sss branch of your employer to request for a refund. Just bring copies of the contribution collection list from both employers for evaluation and reference.

Thanks got it.

I got my Kasambahay Employer ID Number, this is different from a Regular Employer ID Number which I also have from my business. In the same manner i was required to submit a Quarterly reports of Kasambahays

hello...
please proceed to the nearest sss branch in your area and request for a registration form in which you will be issued a new sss number as employer or it is called EMPLOYER ID NUMBER.