SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

^ Yes member ang namatay. Nasa Bicol yung asawa, pero ang nagbayad ng funeral is si yaya. Yung Funeraria sa Antipolo din kung saan namatay.

So confuse kung SSS Antipolo pa rin ba talaga

Okay so yung sketch is kung saan nilibing? hindi kung saan sya nasagasaan?

Thanks sa pag sagot ha, yung sa hubby ko hindi ko alam kelan renewal date nya eh heheheh...

Wala bang fixer ang SSS hahahahaha! Joke lang ha, nawala kasi yung ID ko eh huh.gif

P.S. Talagang you checked my profile for Naughty or Nice ha? hahahahaha. Sige for you i'll make an exemption hahaha

• Like (+1) 1

^ Yes member ang namatay. Nasa Bicol yung asawa, pero ang nagbayad ng funeral is si yaya. Yung Funeraria sa Antipolo din kung saan namatay.

So confuse kung SSS Antipolo pa rin ba talaga

Okay so yung sketch is kung saan nilibing? hindi kung saan sya nasagasaan?

Thanks sa pag sagot ha, yung sa hubby ko hindi ko alam kelan renewal date nya eh heheheh...

Wala bang fixer ang SSS hahahahaha! Joke lang ha, nawala kasi yung ID ko eh huh.gif

P.S. Talagang you checked my profile for Naughty or Nice ha? hahahahaha. Sige for you i'll make an exemption hahaha

ma'am kung malapit po kayo sa SSS antipolo branch, doon na siya magfile para malapit. sketch ng pinagburulan at kung saan inilibing yung member po.

yung sa id ma'am sa SSS diliman lang po at may babayaran kayong fee for replacement of your lost sss id. bring your affidavit of loss po.

ask ko lng po pag voluntary member ka. should you contribute more para mas malaki makuha mong pension later, or stick to minimum as long as you pay for many years?

meron po ba kayo sample computation for pension amount?

hello mr ibirp

bossing mas may advantage ang mataas and long payments of monthly salary credit or contributions.

sample computation???? wala. hehehehehe... if you want you can inquire at the MEMBER's EDUCATION SECTION of the member relations department for the schedule of seminars on this matter or you may call 920-6246 to 55.

likewise, the SSS has an account at facebook.com under philippine social security system. :)

Edited by deinyttym

thanks! i was trying to call that number but got no friendly answers.

anyway, i found this link: https://www.sss.gov.ph/sss/index2.jsp?secid=73&cat=4&pg=null

and got a sample calculation. it says any of the formula that will get the highest result will be the pension amount

1)MP = P300 + (20% of AMSC) + 2% of AMSC for each CYS in excess of 10 years

2)MP = 40% of the AMSC

3)MP = P1200 (if your CYS is at least 10 or more but less than 20)

4)MP = P2000 (if your CYS is 20 or more)

in an example where you pay the maximum amount of P1,560, then i'll say that my average monthly contribution (AMSC) is 1,500, and say contributed for 40 years (CYS). then:

1) MP = 300 + (20% of 1500) + 2% (each year of 40 - 10 ) of 1,500

MP = 300 + 300 + (2 x 30)% of 1,500

MP = 600 + (60% of 1,500)

MP = 600 + 900

MP = 1,500

2) MP = 40% of (1,500)

MP = 600

3) MP = 1,200 (N/A if total years = 40)

4) MP = 2,000 (if 20 years or more)

from this sample, it seems that formula #4 generates the highest value. And from this, i think it really doesn't matter how much you contribute each year, as long as you are a long time member.

what do you think???

Edited by ibirp

thanks! i was trying to call that number but got no friendly answers.

anyway, i found this link: https://www.sss.gov.ph/sss/index2.jsp?secid=73&cat=4&pg=null

and got a sample calculation. it says any of the formula that will get the highest result will be the pension amount

1)MP = P300 + (20% of AMSC) + 2% of AMSC for each CYS in excess of 10 years

2)MP = 40% of the AMSC

3)MP = P1200 (if your CYS is at least 10 or more but less than 20)

4)MP = P2000 (if your CYS is 20 or more)

in an example where you pay the maximum amount of P1,560, then i'll say that my average monthly contribution (AMSC) is 1,500, and say contributed for 40 years (CYS). then:

1) MP = 300 + (20% of 1500) + 2% (each year of 40 - 10 ) of 1,500

MP = 300 + 300 + (2 x 30)% of 1,500

MP = 600 + (60% of 1,500)

MP = 600 + 900

MP = 1,500

2) MP = 40% of (1,500)

MP = 600

3) MP = 1,200 (N/A if total years = 40)

4) MP = 2,000 (if 20 years or more)

from this sample, it seems that formula #4 generates the highest value. And from this, i think it really doesn't matter how much you contribute each year, as long as you are a long time member.

what do you think???

hello bossing

tama po ang mga formula pero mali ang computation mo. Ang inyong contribution na 1560 or 1590 pesos ay equivalent or EQUAL TO 15,000 monthly salary credit. kaya mas madalas na 40% of the average monthly salary credit na nakukuhang pension ng member. :)

Edited by deinyttym

hello bossing

tama po ang mga formula pero mali ang computation mo. Ang inyong contribution na 1560 or 1590 pesos ay equivalent or EQUAL TO 15,000 monthly salary credit. kaya mas madalas na 40% of the average monthly salary credit na nakukuhang pension ng member. :)

oo nga no.. in that case, 40% of 15,000 = 6,000 which is way better. saka who knows 30 years from now baka ma improve pa yung formula

Thanks!

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ask ko lang po, me 2 months akong blank upon inquiry ko sa SSS online, Jan and Feb 2011, yung January according sa former officemate ko is walang bayad, then yung February di pa nafoforward yung record sa SSS, ano po ba dapat gawin para maayos ito, dina kasi iniintindi ng owner ang mga follow ups ko eh. tnx.

Ask ko lang po, me 2 months akong blank upon inquiry ko sa SSS online, Jan and Feb 2011, yung January according sa former officemate ko is walang bayad, then yung February di pa nafoforward yung record sa SSS, ano po ba dapat gawin para maayos ito, dina kasi iniintindi ng owner ang mga follow ups ko eh. tnx.

hello po ianlone,

hingi po kayo ng copy of proof of payments for the respective months from your employer. (contributions collection list and special bank receipts) then present the photocopies with original (for authentication purposes) to the SSS branch where your employer/HR representative reports or transacts.

• 2 weeks later...

Sa SSS Main Office (East Ave.) lang ba pwede mag apply ng SSS ID? San NCR branch pwede mag apply ng ID? Thanks

hello Gen05,

sa sss member assistance center diliman branch pa lang po ang id capturing. hopefully baka sa mga philpost offices na rin kasi sila ang agency accredited for the new UNIFIED MULTIPURPOSE ID.