SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

my message is simple, since pare-pareho lang naman tayo nasa gobyerno.

ang pagkakaiba nga lang natin, kayo may sweldo. kami wala.

so if you were given a task or job to do, regardless of importance, might as well do it right.

hello angel_by_day

well i won't say you were wrong or you were right on what you have done at your way of helping a patients' caretaker. MAYBE the medical or member officer was not informed if the member is not capable of going to the sss branch. if the sss officer was properly informed, he/she will suggest a domiciliary visit from our doctors and they will set a schedule to personally visit the patient/member to further evaluate the claim.

i understand your sympathy for your patient but please be informed that there maybe certain situations/problems with regards to the member's records that must be dealt with first before the approval of his/her claim

moreover, some members with same illness still prefer to go to the sss branch and with regards to our situtation as government employees, we are mandated to follow specific rules and policies given by the system. :goatee:

thank you for taking time to respond to my concern. i do appreciate it.

i know for a fact that each organizational structure, government-owned or not, mandates it's people to abide by rules and policies to keep things in order.

what i dont understand was why they had to come back 5x, during every visit they were required to produce such and such documents, one at a time?

Im sure pwede naman sabihin ng minsanan lahat ng requirements diba?

ill keep you posted in this.

thanks.

ask ko lng po...

nagfile ako ng sickness benefit, wala na po me work since before the accident till now....na-aksidente me sa motorcycle...confined for 3 days...and my doctor issued me a 1 month rest for check ups and recovery...laceration on the left knee po kc...

anu po ba ang i-aapprove na days of leave?yung confinement po ba o ung sinabi ng doc na pahinga ko?

wala po ako idea eh...gang ngaun inaantay ko pa po ung cheke...

thank you for taking time to respond to my concern. i do appreciate it.

i know for a fact that each organizational structure, government-owned or not, mandates it's people to abide by rules and policies to keep things in order.

what i dont understand was why they had to come back 5x, during every visit they were required to produce such and such documents, one at a time?

Im sure pwede naman sabihin ng minsanan lahat ng requirements diba?

ill keep you posted in this.

thanks.

hello again angel by day

in every benefit application from the sss the basic requirements are already indicated at the back of the application form. in some cases, members are given an initial checklist of the requirements to be summited for a specific claim. your concern about the member being asked to come back 5x to the sss branch may arise from other possible descrepancies from the documents that the member has previously submitted. kaya imposible ang isahang pagpasa ng mga requirements especially with long term benefits such as disability claim. :goatee:

ask ko lng po...

nagfile ako ng sickness benefit, wala na po me work since before the accident till now....na-aksidente me sa motorcycle...confined for 3 days...and my doctor issued me a 1 month rest for check ups and recovery...laceration on the left knee po kc...

anu po ba ang i-aapprove na days of leave?yung confinement po ba o ung sinabi ng doc na pahinga ko?

wala po ako idea eh...gang ngaun inaantay ko pa po ung cheke...

hello bheybhie03

the sss medical officer will base the approval of your claim on the confinement period stated in your medical certificate which you attached in your application. :goatee:

hello again angel by day

in every benefit application from the sss the basic requirements are already indicated at the back of the application form. in some cases, members are given an initial checklist of the requirements to be summited for a specific claim. your concern about the member being asked to come back 5x to the sss branch may arise from other possible descrepancies from the documents that the member has previously submitted. kaya imposible ang isahang pagpasa ng mga requirements especially with long term benefits such as disability claim. :goatee:

many thanks, sir.

hello bheybhie03

the sss medical officer will base the approval of your claim on the confinement period stated in your medical certificate which you attached in your application. :goatee:

so that means na 3 days lng nga? na-sad nmn ako bigla...wala pa sa 1/16 ung matatanggap ko keysa sa binayad sa hospial...hay...

thanks po

hello po ask ko lang po.. yung friend ko po 1 year lang po nagbibigay ng sss contribution nya bale 2nd bracket po ang contibution nya, since self - employed na po xa now, she would like to ask if pwede po ipunta 1st bracket payment nya monthly to P312. If ever, ma ok po na sa first bracket po sa kanya, what are the requirements po.. bale 8 monts ng di xa nakapaghulog po kc po gusto nyang bayaran nalang the whole year yung sss conribution nya basta before dec20 po of this year.. ok lang po ba ito? wala po bang penalty xang ma acquire in case sa dec20 po xa pay? isa pa po pala. till now, nag aaply po xa nya sss id, 3 years na po daw sira yung machine ng paggawa ng sss id, she went sa sss branch sa province nila, ang sabi if ever gusto daw nya mag karoon ng ID,punta nalng daw sya manila. since another expense na naman sa kanya yun.. pano po ma expedite na magkaroon ng sss id?

hello po ask ko lang po.. yung friend ko po 1 year lang po nagbibigay ng sss contribution nya bale 2nd bracket po ang contibution nya, since self - employed na po xa now, she would like to ask if pwede po ipunta 1st bracket payment nya monthly to P312. If ever, ma ok po na sa first bracket po sa kanya, what are the requirements po.. bale 8 monts ng di xa nakapaghulog po kc po gusto nyang bayaran nalang the whole year yung sss conribution nya basta before dec20 po of this year.. ok lang po ba ito? wala po bang penalty xang ma acquire in case sa dec20 po xa pay? isa pa po pala. till now, nag aaply po xa nya sss id, 3 years na po daw sira yung machine ng paggawa ng sss id, she went sa sss branch sa province nila, ang sabi if ever gusto daw nya mag karoon ng ID,punta nalng daw sya manila. since another expense na naman sa kanya yun.. pano po ma expedite na magkaroon ng sss id?

hello powerpullgirls

since self-emplyed na ang coverage ng friend mo she have to visit the nearest sss office/branch for the computation of penalty. kindly prepare the latest ITR in case the sss member officer requires her to present such documents in support for your friends desire to upgrade his/her self-employed contributions.

for the new sss id. you may call the sss verification hotline at 920-6401 / 920-6446 to 55 to inquire the availability of id capture in your province. :goatee:

hello powerpullgirls

since self-emplyed na ang coverage ng friend mo she have to visit the nearest sss office/branch for the computation of penalty. kindly prepare the latest ITR in case the sss member officer requires her to present such documents in support for your friends desire to upgrade his/her self-employed contributions.

for the new sss id. you may call the sss verification hotline at 920-6401 / 920-6446 to 55 to inquire the availability of id capture in your province. :goatee:

thanks po.. you mean meron pa na pong PENALTY yun? kc po meron kc po xang business dati.now self employed na po xa... gustoo nya pong bayaran nalng po sss contribution nya yearly nlang po instead of monthly. ok po ba yun... bakit nagkaroon na po sya ng penalty?

Itatanong ko lang kung ano pwedeng gawin kung hindi pa nai-file sa SSS yung payment namin since 2005. :unsure:

We pay sa bank monthly kaya lang the accountant misplaced/lost all the special bank receipt and R5, there's no way we can find it.

Anong pwedeng gawin para ma-update namin?

Edited by FL
thanks po.. you mean meron pa na pong PENALTY yun? kc po meron kc po xang business dati.now self employed na po xa... gustoo nya pong bayaran nalng po sss contribution nya yearly nlang po instead of monthly. ok po ba yun... bakit nagkaroon na po sya ng penalty?

hello po ulit powerpuffgirls

oo nga po. kasi you said may business siya dati which means self-employed na ang coverage niya noon kaya may penalty siya, unless nagfile siya ng termination of business operation (sss form R-8) wala siyang penalty. pwede siyang magbayad ng advance payments basta paki tago ang receipt niya like rs-5 (monthly payment receipt) and sbr (special bank receipt) duly received by sss cashier or accredited sss payment center/banks. :goatee:

Itatanong ko lang kung ano pwedeng gawin kung hindi pa nai-file sa SSS yung payment namin since 2005. :unsure:

We pay sa bank monthly kaya lang the accountant misplaced/lost all the special bank receipt and R5, there's no way we can find it.

Anong pwedeng gawin para ma-update namin?

hello FL

you can request a statement of account from the bank where your accountant paid your sss contributions. the certifications that the bank will issue can serve as a basis for sss verfication/confirmation of your payments so as to facilitate updating of your unposted contributions. :goatee:

hello FL

you can request a statement of account from the bank where your accountant paid your sss contributions. the certifications that the bank will issue can serve as a basis for sss verfication/confirmation of your payments so as to facilitate updating of your unposted contributions. :goatee:

Thanks so much :)

hello po ulit powerpuffgirls

oo nga po. kasi you said may business siya dati which means self-employed na ang coverage niya noon kaya may penalty siya, unless nagfile siya ng termination of business operation (sss form R-8) wala siyang penalty. pwede siyang magbayad ng advance payments basta paki tago ang receipt niya like rs-5 (monthly payment receipt) and sbr (special bank receipt) duly received by sss cashier or accredited sss payment center/banks. :goatee:

thank you, sir! Yes, she already filed for the termination of her business last year. But, till now she is waiting for it from the BIR. Ok, i will ask her about her complete receipts. THANKS AGAIN!

• 1 month later...

..sir,just wanna ask, meron pa kasi ako balance from my previous salary loan, amounting to 4thou plus(updated as of Oct 09), nagresign kasi ako dun sa last employer ko at after transferring to my current employer di ko na naasikaso un bayd sa loan but still continouous un payment sa SSS.

..how can avail my salary loan again, nabasa ko kasi sa condonation program ng SSS, after you paid the balance thru this program, 2 years pa bago ka ulit maka loan, bayaran ko sana ng buo together with penalties para makapag renew ako kasi im one of the victim of flooded car owner...

...and also, nag file ako last October 7 ng salary loan, kasi from what we heard makaka avail ka ng salary loan kung victim ni "Ondoy", but unfortunately dahil nga deliquent account, na reject ako...

..please advise...thanks in advance..

..sir,just wanna ask, meron pa kasi ako balance from my previous salary loan, amounting to 4thou plus(updated as of Oct 09), nagresign kasi ako dun sa last employer ko at after transferring to my current employer di ko na naasikaso un bayd sa loan but still continouous un payment sa SSS.

..how can avail my salary loan again, nabasa ko kasi sa condonation program ng SSS, after you paid the balance thru this program, 2 years pa bago ka ulit maka loan, bayaran ko sana ng buo together with penalties para makapag renew ako kasi im one of the victim of flooded car owner...

...and also, nag file ako last October 7 ng salary loan, kasi from what we heard makaka avail ka ng salary loan kung victim ni "Ondoy", but unfortunately dahil nga deliquent account, na reject ako...

hi po just want to share , with SSS yes i think ganun po ang policy with the condonation program when you pay the balance which is the principal amount only less the penalties , pinaka penalty mo na yung 2 yrs na di ka muna makaka-loan. I heard they are also offering a calamity loan maybe you can try that and that of Pag-ibig you can also try and honestly mas malaki makukuha mo sa Pag-ibig than SSS. based on my personal experience.

hello wildirk,

mas maganda nyan bayaran mo muna ang previous loan mo with the condonation program then after your payment have been posted you can fill for the salary loan... inalis muna ang two year ban before ka mag-apply ulit ng salary loan... at wala pong calamity loan ang sss... pag-ibig mo ang may calamity loan. :thumbsupsmiley:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, ask ko lang. may loan ako sa sss, pero tapos na dapat yun nung march 2009, yun yung 2 years nya, di kasi agad nakita yung voucher nung hr before kaya natagalan pagkaltas sa akin ng bayad ko sa loan, eto lang october P4000 ang kinaltas nila sa akin para daw mabayaran na ng buo yung natitira ko pa na utang sa loan. check ako online, di pa sya napopost, kelan kaya?

tapos 71 contributions na ako sa sss, check ko online, di pa napopost ang september contribution ko, yun lang kailangan ko para maging 72 na, para pag pwede na uli ako mag-loan, 2 month loan yung maavail ko. sabi ng hr nag remit na daw sila for september nung 1st week ng october pa. kelan kaya mapopost?

help me naman, kung ano pwede ko gawin? at gano katagal bago uli ako makapagloan? kailangan ko kasi talaga ang money ngayon eh. thanks in advance

Hi, ask ko lang. may loan ako sa sss, pero tapos na dapat yun nung march 2009, yun yung 2 years nya, di kasi agad nakita yung voucher nung hr before kaya natagalan pagkaltas sa akin ng bayad ko sa loan, eto lang october P4000 ang kinaltas nila sa akin para daw mabayaran na ng buo yung natitira ko pa na utang sa loan. check ako online, di pa sya napopost, kelan kaya?

tapos 71 contributions na ako sa sss, check ko online, di pa napopost ang september contribution ko, yun lang kailangan ko para maging 72 na, para pag pwede na uli ako mag-loan, 2 month loan yung maavail ko. sabi ng hr nag remit na daw sila for september nung 1st week ng october pa. kelan kaya mapopost?

help me naman, kung ano pwede ko gawin? at gano katagal bago uli ako makapagloan? kailangan ko kasi talaga ang money ngayon eh. thanks in advance

hello chamedhuntress

ang posting po sa salary loan... it takes two week to be posted. and for the contribution... after a month your employer submitted the collection list to the branch they are reporting.

Guest Riveria

Why I can't register online using my email addy? I tried 3 different addresses and no results at the end. It ask me to call tech support and took me an hour using my celfone to get in touch with no one.

Why I can't register online using my email addy? I tried 3 different addresses and no results at the end. It ask me to call tech support and took me an hour using my celfone to get in touch with no one.

ms riveria maybe you can try and call this landline number 920-6401 loc 6066/6073 that's the IT dept and ask for the IT-in charge and maybe she can answer your inquiry i hope this helps

Edited by CaveDweller
  • 2 weeks later...

I applied for a SSS salary loan as a result of Ondoy. It was rejected because apparently I still had an outstanding balance from my previous loan which I thought I already completed paying in 2008. However, I am aware that SSS launched an early salary loan application for Ondoy victims and that as long as you had at least 12 deductions/remittances already, you can avail of this program. I brought this up with our HR and they told me that they failed to specify that my loan application was 'Ondoy-related'. So they told me to reapply again and they will mark it as 'Ondoy-related'. I submitted the forms to our HR back in october 28 and up to now I haven't received my check or gotten feedback if my loan application was rejected anew. Fellow employees of mine who had applied for a loan later than I did already received their checks. How can I know the status of my loan application? Who can I inquire with? I doubt if I can get the answer from the SSS website since it will not recognize that my application was part of the program for Ondoy victims.

I applied for a SSS salary loan as a result of Ondoy. It was rejected because apparently I still had an outstanding balance from my previous loan which I thought I already completed paying in 2008. However, I am aware that SSS launched an early salary loan application for Ondoy victims and that as long as you had at least 12 deductions/remittances already, you can avail of this program. I brought this up with our HR and they told me that they failed to specify that my loan application was 'Ondoy-related'. So they told me to reapply again and they will mark it as 'Ondoy-related'. I submitted the forms to our HR back in october 28 and up to now I haven't received my check or gotten feedback if my loan application was rejected anew. Fellow employees of mine who had applied for a loan later than I did already received their checks. How can I know the status of my loan application? Who can I inquire with? I doubt if I can get the answer from the SSS website since it will not recognize that my application was part of the program for Ondoy victims.

bro i submit ...my loan regarding ondoy last Oct 9 and i recieved the cheque only yesterday/.. antay mo nalang bro medyo matagal talga...