SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

I am about to undergo Gall Bladder Removal, does this qualify me for partial disability? thanks!

sir, Sickness Claim muna ung ifile nyo, that is 120 days, then after nyo maconsume yun, ska nyo ifile ng disablity (pls chck ur contributions if you have 36 months to qualify. :))

• 2 weeks later...

gandang gabi po....

bosing may problema po yung sa retirement po ng mother ko....naging dalawa yung sss number sa kanya.....nag appl po siya ng retirement tapos ang sabi sa kanya e-consolidate daw yung dalawang number niya.........nag apply po siya last april pa...hangang ngayon di pa na consolidate....ano po ba ang magandang gawin......

sir paki pm nalang po yung sagot...

Good Evening Sir,

Hope matulungan ninyo ako. Here's the story. Mula nung nagsimula ako sa kumpanya way back feb 2004, hanggang august 2006 lang ang naihulog sa aming actual premiums. Ang sabi sa amin, bayad na daw hanggang 2008 pero hanggang ngayon ay wala pa din. Matagal lang daw sadya ang pagpo-post. Please kelangan po namin ng inyong advice.. Wala kasi maglakas ng loob sa mga kasama ko na mag-habla kasi natatakot sila mawalan ng trabaho..

hi, i bought some shares of stock of Meralco before thru SSS. i have paid for it already, how can i get the certificate for the shares of stocks that i bought? where and who can i contact?

many thanks

good day grail98

kindly coordinate it at the member loans accounting department stock investment unit at the 11th floor of the sss building east avenue, diliman, qc or you may call 920-6401. :thumbsupsmiley:

Good Evening Sir,

Hope matulungan ninyo ako. Here's the story. Mula nung nagsimula ako sa kumpanya way back feb 2004, hanggang august 2006 lang ang naihulog sa aming actual premiums. Ang sabi sa amin, bayad na daw hanggang 2008 pero hanggang ngayon ay wala pa din. Matagal lang daw sadya ang pagpo-post. Please kelangan po namin ng inyong advice.. Wala kasi maglakas ng loob sa mga kasama ko na mag-habla kasi natatakot sila mawalan ng trabaho..

good day alagad ni parokya.

just ask for photocopies of R3's, R5's and special bank receipts (SBR) duly received by the sss from september 2006 to present then present these to the sss branch near your employer address for proper posting.

:thumbsupsmiley:

I've been applying for extension of my sick leave benefits. My initial application were approved for 1month. I was then asked to go to SSS for physical examination for extension of my leave, which I immediately did. I would like to ask po if it's possible to get a copy of their findings including the xray plates? timbang ko po ang kinuha at xray . And how long would it take to know the results? Thanks and more power!

I've been applying for extension of my sick leave benefits. My initial application were approved for 1month. I was then asked to go to SSS for physical examination for extension of my leave, which I immediately did. I would like to ask po if it's possible to get a copy of their findings including the xray plates? timbang ko po ang kinuha at xray . And how long would it take to know the results? Thanks and more power!

hello conway44

you can request for a hard copy of the result of your application from the branch where you submitted your application. the x-ray plate po i don't think you can get it back, anyways ask it from the branch.

actually what the medical officer of the ss will do is that they will based their decision from the check up and recommendation of your doctor and then the sss medical officer will concur if your illness is qualified for an extension po. :flowers:

may aunt is 60 yr old na. how can she claim for her pension?

what are the requirements needed?

thanks

good day romeo

she can get an application form for sss retirement benefit at the nearest sss branch near her residence. at the back of the form you will find the requirements and the step by step procedure. include the new sss id as part of the requirements. :thumbsupsmiley:

another question sir regarding my sickness benefits,

I applied for 60 days sickness benefit last june from may 19 to July 20. Unfortunately, 30 days(May 19 - June 17) lang na-approved. I was advised by HR personnel to apply for extension which I did. So I filed another application (June 18 - July 19) for 32 days. They ask me to personally go to sss east ave for physical exam. So I immediately went there on July 22. Then after two weeks sinabihan ako ng HR personnel na 6 days lang daw na-approved.

QUESTION

Pwede ko bang iappeal yung decision ng sss regarding sa 6 days lang na na-approved sa extension ko? Kase hindi pa rin ako pinapayagan ng company na pumasok since may 19 dahil sa sakit ko although may certification na doctor ko na i'm fit to work nung july 20. Magfile pa sana ako ng another extension with company physician's certification.

80 days na akong absent sa work dahil sa sakit ko and 30 + 6 days lang ang approved ng sss for my sickness benefit. please advised po kung ano dapat kong gawin. sa sss east ave pala nag file company ko. Thanks ng madami.

hello pipol!

I am putting up my own business kasi. kaya lang I need only 2 personnel to work with. kelangan ko ba sila iapply ng SSS and philhealth? Ang alam ko kasi 10 personnel ang allowed para sa SSS. gusto kasi ng mga tao ko meron SSS Philhealth. TIA!

hello yellowjacket,

yup. you have to. :thumbsupsmiley:

another question sir regarding my sickness benefits,

I applied for 60 days sickness benefit last june from may 19 to July 20. Unfortunately, 30 days(May 19 - June 17) lang na-approved. I was advised by HR personnel to apply for extension which I did. So I filed another application (June 18 - July 19) for 32 days. They ask me to personally go to sss east ave for physical exam. So I immediately went there on July 22. Then after two weeks sinabihan ako ng HR personnel na 6 days lang daw na-approved.

QUESTION

Pwede ko bang iappeal yung decision ng sss regarding sa 6 days lang na na-approved sa extension ko? Kase hindi pa rin ako pinapayagan ng company na pumasok since may 19 dahil sa sakit ko although may certification na doctor ko na i'm fit to work nung july 20. Magfile pa sana ako ng another extension with company physician's certification.

80 days na akong absent sa work dahil sa sakit ko and 30 + 6 days lang ang approved ng sss for my sickness benefit. please advised po kung ano dapat kong gawin. sa sss east ave pala nag file company ko. Thanks ng madami.

hello conway44,

the medical officer of the sss will base their evaluation on your latest medical certificate given by your doctor. you may try to apply for another extension of your sickness benefit however there is no guarantee if your application will be approved. kindly inform the sss medical officer of your condition about the opinion of your employer on your illness eventhough your doctor issued you a certification that you are already fit to work. :goatee:

good evening sir.

im just wondering, i got an sl back in 2006 and resigned from the company after a few months and started working again in 2007. i tried to apply for an el recently and got denied saying i have a balance of 16k. i find it weird kc from what i can remember the interest na iaapply sa sl diba gets deducted from the loan amount one gets. i got less than 15k sa sl and has had at least 16 contris from the time of the loan. how come i have a balance na mas malaki sa loaned amount eh db byad na ung interest? and when can i apply for an el kaya? thanks a lot. hope you can clarify things for me.

good evening sir.

im just wondering, i got an sl back in 2006 and resigned from the company after a few months and started working again in 2007. i tried to apply for an el recently and got denied saying i have a balance of 16k. i find it weird kc from what i can remember the interest na iaapply sa sl diba gets deducted from the loan amount one gets. i got less than 15k sa sl and has had at least 16 contris from the time of the loan. how come i have a balance na mas malaki sa loaned amount eh db byad na ung interest? and when can i apply for an el kaya? thanks a lot. hope you can clarify things for me.

good evening dakkon blackblade

the interest deducted from your previuos loan was only the first year interest of the loan. the 2nd year interest is incorporated in your monthly amortization payable within two years. if you have been delinquent in your payment of the salary loan it will gain penalty. if you're interested, the sss have a condonation program for short term loan up to december 2009 wherein your penalty will be condoned and you will only pay the principal amount plus interest of your loan. if you avail of this program, you are not allowed to renew for any short term loan (e.g. salary or emergency loan) for two years. :thumbsupsmiley:

the other day i wrote (note: handwritten) a letter addressed to no one in particular but SSS.

i really cannot understand why the people there would ask the relatives of my patient, one who has stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer, to go back and forth their office when filing for claims/ benefits.

kesyo kailangan updated this and that document, etc....

i understand that there are requirements everywhere you go, but to ask them to go back and forth ( 5x! ), even requiring the actual patient herself to show up, what the f*ck were they thinking??????

as in hindi ako nakatiis. i produced a handwritten note using our shabby PGH blank order sheet. and asked them if they could refrain and do away with the tedious back and forth thing, and please give assistance the soonest way that they can.

so. tell me. was I wrong in doing that?

Edited by angel_by_day
the other day i wrote (note: handwritten) a letter addressed to no one in particular but SSS.

i really cannot understand why the people there would ask the relatives of my patient, one who has stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer, to go back and forth their office when filing for claims/ benefits.

i understand that there are requirements everywhere you go, but to ask them to go back and forth ( 5x! ), even requiring the actual patient herself to show up, what the f*ck were they thinking??????

as in hindi ako nakatiis. i produced a handwritten note using our shabby PGH blank order sheet. and asked them if they could refrain and do away with the tedious back and forth thing, and please give assistance the soonest way that they can.

:D :D

QUOTE (angel_by_day @ Aug 15 2009, 05:48 PM)

astig mo ate hehehehe....bow!