Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Minsan you thought that you’re falling sa thera mo because of the spark and chemistry plus the gfe. But then again you should take note that you paid for it. And you know that you’re sharing her with others. She’s doing the same thing to her other selected clients. Most likely you’re not that special and she’s not really into you, Just try to avoid her. Masasawi ka lang lalo. Unless you’re sure na the feeling is mutual and it’s not all about the money like hinahabol ka nya kahit hindi mo na siya binabalikan sa spa, baka meron rin siyang feeling sa iyo. Yun tipong she’s asking you to sundot hatid na lang at huwag nang mag-avail ng service nya sa spa.

Rule no. 1: There are no rules, just be prepared for the ride of your life. Exciting...rollercoaster of emotions. No judgement, everyone is free to love and to be loved. No rule of thumb to follow. Magpakatotoo lang po tayo. It will be a memorable experience.

I like that Rule #1, though I have no Idea how's it like to be Loved by a Thera. :)

Minsan you thought that youre falling sa thera mo because of the spark and chemistry plus the gfe. But then again you should take note that you paid for it. And you know that youre sharing her with others. Shes doing the same thing to her other selected clients. Most likely youre not that special and shes not really into you, Just try to avoid her. Masasawi ka lang lalo. Unless youre sure na the feeling is mutual and its not all about the money like hinahabol ka nya kahit hindi mo na siya binabalikan sa spa, baka meron rin siyang feeling sa iyo. Yun tipong shes asking you to sundot hatid na lang at huwag nang mag-avail ng service nya sa spa.

I agree with you bro! Same thing happened to me. Paaasahin ka then biglang mawawala. Kapag hindi sila ang naghahabol it only means na isa ka lng sa mga resources nila. Kaya minsan hindi rin ok maging galante, iisipin lang nila na uto-uto ka.

Edited by PerfekPekto69

I agree with you bro! Same thing happened to me. Paaasahin ka then biglang mawawala. Kapag hindi sila ang naghahabol it only means na isa ka lng sa mga resources nila. Kaya minsan hindi rin ok maging galante, iisipin lang nila na uto-uto ka.

Dito mo malalaman talaga if She's really into you or she's just after your resources. Pede ka magpretend na wala kang budget to see how she reacts. If she'll throw tantrums at you na parang bata, you'll know what to do next. ;)

Be friendly or love her, but teach yourself not to expect anything in return. Give it all, but take nothing. Appreciate if there is something but take a pause. Let it grow slowly whatever it is. Do not try to win. Cherish the good, forgive the bad. Believe the good in her. Rinse and repeat.

But before doing the above, choose wisely.

Be friendly or love her, but teach yourself not to expect anything in return. Give it all, but take nothing. Appreciate if there is something but take a pause. Let it grow slowly whatever it is. Do not try to win. Cherish the good, forgive the bad. Believe the good in her. Rinse and repeat.

Said very wisely!

You can be friendly while Loving your Therapist.

You can give but dont give all and expect nothing in return unless she does the same to you.

Be her guide during her Spa Journey making her stay as memorable as she fulfills her dreams.

Make good memories and learn from the not so good ones.

And as said Above Choose A Thera whos Worth Loving and Worth Fighting for.

You can be friendly while Loving your Therapist.

You can give but dont give all and expect nothing in return unless she does the same to you.

Be her guide during her Spa Journey making her stay as memorable as she fulfills her dreams.

Make good memories and learn from the not so good ones.

And as said Above Choose A Thera whos Worth Loving and Worth Fighting for.

The only Thera I would fight for is Super May, the other Theras I will be like on to the next one 😂

Its funny how people here will always say respect the theras.how do you even propose to do that when you pay these women for sex or sexual favors ,whatever it maybe. Where do you think respect comes in under that scenario? Riddle me that!

respect in the sense that we treat them as people, not just meat... not disregarding their feelings, limitations and the fact that they do this kind of work to serve a purpose.

riddle me that? lol

Respect them as people and not just meat? lololol. Then why do u pay them for sex and exploit them for ur own sexual needs,assuming, of course, ur one of the true gms here.i can understand na sa mundo ng mga Gms at theras,normal lng bayaran sila to do sexual favors for u but in the real world ang tawag Jan sexual trafficking of women.kaya nga nireraid yan bec its illegal to pay and exploit women for sex! Flashing the word respect without regard for its TRUE meaning counts for nothing because empty words mean nothing.it just makes a one a hypocrite!

if that's your point of view.. i can't argue with that.. :P

that's your loss (of humanity) not mine.

In my opinion it is all just another business transaction. You go in there do your thing then get the hell out feeling a lot better about yourself with no strings attached. Why so many guys try to romanticize their experience is beyond me. Guys you don't need to complicate things, it´s all so simple. God gave men 2 heads, after using the one bellow use the one on your shoulders !

In my opinion it is all just another business transaction. You go in there do your thing then get the hell out feeling a lot better about yourself with no strings attached. Why so many guys try to romanticize their experience is beyond me. Guys you don't need to complicate things, it´s all so simple. God gave men 2 heads, after using the one bellow use the one on your shoulders !

I dont think guys go to the spa with the intention of looking for romance. Unless you are a robot, one can develop feelings for the Thera like being captivated by her beauty or liking the way she smells or touches you or one just like her company and being around her and since Theras are human as well they can develop feelings for the GM. Its not that we want to complicate things as you can see here a lot of guys end up getting hurt because its a dangerous game. But if you like her and want to be with her its hard to control those emotions.

Its funny how people here will always say respect the theras.how do you even propose to do that when you pay these women for sex or sexual favors ,whatever it maybe. Where do you think respect comes in under that scenario? Riddle me that!

Respect is that when we still treat them as Gentlemanly as possible. While we GMs have these sexual urges once in a while or most often, we make sure that theyre properly compensated for the services offered whatever it may be.

But falling for them in any matter would be a different thing.

Respect comes many forms. If you are talking at the level of familial respect, then you are beating at the wrong door. I suggest to start a new topic.

I think what's being said is a simple form of respect in that even if we are going deep in the underground world of the black market, there is still a sense of order to be had that separates us from animals.

Hmmmm who ever said that love is easy? If that's the case we won't even be here ... As for me wise men say only fools rush in.

If you find it pathetic that men fall for thera's why are you even here ?

Why the fck would you even look for another meal? If you are freaking so sold on the idea that's it's just another meal ?

I respect everyone's opinion but it such a cliché to think that's no strings attached .

If that's really the case then why do you come back to her?

Just because she is pretty ? No right it's whatever connection that binds you.

Or maybe she is cheaper and you just don't have the budget to get someone else better ?

The idea of being in love shouldn't be a factor

I can definitely say I availed a thera and no massage, didn't even do anything sexual aside from talking to her for an hour and I don't mind doing it again even outside

Again if you are so sold on the idea you are inlove with someone you shouldn't even be here and judging people