Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I dont think guys go to the spa with the intention of looking for romance. Unless you are a robot, one can develop feelings for the Thera like being captivated by her beauty or liking the way she smells or touches you or one just like her company and being around her and since Theras are human as well they can develop feelings for the GM. Its not that we want to complicate things as you can see here a lot of guys end up getting hurt because its a dangerous game. But if you like her and want to be with her its hard to control those emotions.

Yes you are right, but one of the silly mistakes that GMs make is to assume that a thera or a sex worker is in love them just because they are nice. Yes, they are human, but for those who have been working in the industry for quite some time it is all just another day at the office and making gms fall in love with them is part of a skill that they develop to gain more customers. Now this doesn't mean that they are incapable of falling in love, what I am saying is that they are a lot tougher than most think and very practical. Uunahin nila nila ang utak bago ang puso, because they know that that is how they survive without getting hurt. Also, many of them make so much money in the industry that they are most likely reluctant to leave it for the sake of love, unless mayaman ang nag alok. I have been friends with a group of them in the past and I know how much money they make and I know how they talk about their customers so yeah fellow gms if you feel the urge to fall in love try to k*ll it, layo layo muna kayo but if you really can't help it be prepared for the consequences.

Basta mga brads kapag nahaluan ng pera o supporta humihingi si thera think twice or thrice baka in the end imbes na bf ka maging sponsor ka lang or sugar daddy

Tama. Pero as long as si Thera lang sinusupport mo at nakikita mo kahit papaano kung saan napupunta yung suporta mo sa kanya, all good na yun. Saka be prudent din on giving support. Plus hindi rin pede na kabig lang ng kabig si Thera Loves. Dapat mag-share din sya in her own way.

Tama. Pero as long as si Thera lang sinusupport mo at nakikita mo kahit papaano kung saan napupunta yung suporta mo sa kanya, all good na yun. Saka be prudent din on giving support. Plus hindi rin pede na kabig lang ng kabig si Thera Loves. Dapat mag-share din sya in her own way.

can you pls elaborate further master? dapat magshare din sya in her own way

Wag paloko bros. These theras live and breathe lies. It wont be long before they start cheating on you. Maglalandi sa bars yan. Sa guests. Pag nagsawa sa yo. Pag nawala na novelty of screwing you and getting your money. They have the looks and the skills to hook new victims. Sayang pera. Sayang pagmamahal.

• Like (+1) 1

Yes you are right, but one of the silly mistakes that GMs make is to assume that a thera or a sex worker is in love them just because they are nice. Yes, they are human, but for those who have been working in the industry for quite some time it is all just another day at the office and making gms fall in love with them is part of a skill that they develop to gain more customers. Now this doesn't mean that they are incapable of falling in love, what I am saying is that they are a lot tougher than most think and very practical. Uunahin nila nila ang utak bago ang puso, because they know that that is how they survive without getting hurt. Also, many of them make so much money in the industry that they are most likely reluctant to leave it for the sake of love, unless mayaman ang nag alok. I have been friends with a group of them in the past and I know how much money they make and I know how they talk about their customers so yeah fellow gms if you feel the urge to fall in love try to k*ll it, layo layo muna kayo but if you really can't help it be prepared for the consequences.

I can't argue with you as well because you are absolutely right the Theras main goal to to make as much money as possible since they only have so many years to make the amount of money they do now. I am that guy you see at the all you can eat Korean BBQ restaurant with 3 woman and yes they are Theras and the only reason they are going out with me is because I am paying. But I do so because I find their lives quite interesting and yes the stories about the top Theras making 15k to 30k a day is more than true.

The sad part about it is that even though they are trying to get as much money from us as possible. Some I believe are getting scammed by guys which just turns into a vicious cycle. If you ask them why do you take care of that guy they say stuff like "yung mas mahal ako, kesa masmahal ko sya, ayoko na kasi masaktan" so it goes both ways except the GM are in the losing end because the Boyfriend get his motorbike paid for and bills and gets free sex and if you really think about it we are giving them that money haha.

​With that being said I have been in situations where in Thera liked me more than I liked her, Theras just when the deed was done thank you see next time maybe and of course the Theras who are liars and try and scam you if they can sense weakness in you. But lucky for me that was just one Thera :P

But even though the GM should be warned about getting into this. They use to have a falling for a client thread as well. Even though I ran into a liar/scammer I will still not let that discourage me because I did experience the Thera Love as well.

If only I had more experience in this matter I would write something so my fellow GM more of an advantage in this situation. Like how to tell if a Thera truly likes you or signs that she truly likes you. and of course how to spot a liar/scammer haha.

But you right about the best thing to do is not fall of the Thera. I will say the same to the other GMs as well, but the other GMs will agree with we that sometimes it just can't be helped

​I ask myself sometimes I should just find myself a good beautiful simple girl from the province and bring her back with me to Makati, but then where is the excitement in that :P

• Like (+1) 1

I can't argue with you as well because you are absolutely right the Theras main goal to to make as much money as possible since they only have so many years to make the amount of money they do now. I am that guy you see at the all you can eat Korean BBQ restaurant with 3 woman and yes they are Theras and the only reason they are going out with me is because I am paying. But I do so because I find their lives quite interesting and yes the stories about the top Theras making 15k to 30k a day is more than true.

The sad part about it is that even though they are trying to get as much money from us as possible. Some I believe are getting scammed by guys which just turns into a vicious cycle. If you ask them why do you take care of that guy they say stuff like "yung mas mahal ako, kesa masmahal ko sya, ayoko na kasi masaktan" so it goes both ways except the GM are in the losing end because the Boyfriend get his motorbike paid for and bills and gets free sex and if you really think about it we are giving them that money haha.

​With that being said I have been in situations where in Thera liked me more than I liked her, Theras just when the deed was done thank you see next time maybe and of course the Theras who are liars and try and scam you if they can sense weakness in you. But lucky for me that was just one Thera :P

But even though the GM should be warned about getting into this. They use to have a falling for a client thread as well. Even though I ran into a liar/scammer I will still not let that discourage me because I did experience the Thera Love as well.

If only I had more experience in this matter I would write something so my fellow GM more of an advantage in this situation. Like how to tell if a Thera truly likes you or signs that she truly likes you. and of course how to spot a liar/scammer haha.

But you right about the best thing to do is not fall of the Thera. I will say the same to the other GMs as well, but the other GMs will agree with we that sometimes it just can't be helped

​I ask myself sometimes I should just find myself a good beautiful simple girl from the province and bring her back with me to Makati, but then where is the excitement in that :P

totally agree... theras have personal lives outside of the cubicle.... if you love and support them... that means you will support their family... even their real BF... most of the time pineperahan lang din si thera… vicious cycle... best just to avail her services and enjoy the time inside the cubicle....

Ahhh, so you are looking for excitement? Ung tipong magpapakulo sa dugo mo right? Fair enough, I guess we can all use some blood curdling once and a while. I guess mabibigay ko lang na opinion ko (not advice) when it comes to finding out if the thera is really sincere (I'm not saying "in love" kase napakalalim nun and it's really hard to tell unless madaming taon na kayo magkasama through thick and thin) is when she decides to be totally honest with you, I mean lahat ng baho and basura sa buhay nya ikekwento nya at hindi itatago. Also if it were possible to let you come to her house and meet her family, papayag din sya or sya mismo magsasabi na bumisita ka. Ipapakilala ka nya sa friends nya whether they are working in the industry or not and she will introduce you as her BF. Payag sya na lumabas kayo sa public place na holding hands kayo at wala sya tinataguan (but this has to be reciprocal, meaning dapat ung GM hindi din nagtatago kase the girl will sense it). Since they are making good money, minsan sya din manlilibre sayo and hindi sya manghihinayang, unless talagang nangangailangan sya for some reason. Also malalaman mo pag lumalalim na ang relationship nyo, pag iisipan na nya na mag iba ng work and not continue as a thera. This is crucial kasi she is sacrificing good money just to please you and to have a more serious relationship with you.

KASO LANG... sometimes mejo mautak si thera kase she can all do these things to manilpulate you into thinking that she is sincere but in reality ginagamit ka lang nya. I can't say who is doing this unless personal ko na kilala ung thera pero ikaw na bahala mag decide kung totoo ba sya sayo or may ibang motive sya. These are the risks of involving yourself with someone who deals with men's feelings everyday, professionally. They can actually scam you into believing everything they say and turn you into a cash cow if you're not careful. I guess for some guys, that's the exciting part, trying to catch a thera's true motives.

Anyway, these are just some of the things you can look out for but I'm quite sure some GMs have their own opinions based on their experiences.

Edited by temurlenk

Ahhh, so you are looking for excitement? Ung tipong magpapakulo sa dugo mo right? Fair enough, I guess we can all use some blood curdling once and a while. I guess mabibigay ko lang na opinion ko (not advice) when it comes to finding out if the thera is really sincere (I'm not saying "in love" kase napakalalim nun and it's really hard to tell unless madaming taon na kayo magkasama through thick and thin) is when she decides to be totally honest with you, I mean lahat ng baho and basura sa buhay nya ikekwento nya at hindi itatago. Also if it were possible to let you come to her house and meet her family, papayag din sya or sya mismo magsasabi na bumisita ka. Ipapakilala ka nya sa friends nya whether they are working in the industry or not and she will introduce you as her BF. Payag sya na lumabas kayo sa public place na holding hands kayo at wala sya tinataguan (but this has to be reciprocal, meaning dapat ung GM hindi din nagtatago kase the girl will sense it). Since they are making good money, minsan sya din manlilibre sayo and hindi sya manghihinayang, unless talagang nangangailangan sya for some reason. Also malalaman mo pag lumalalim na ang relationship nyo, pag iisipan na nya na mag iba ng work and not continue as a thera. This is crucial kasi she is sacrificing good money just to please you and to have a more serious relationship with you.

KASO LANG... sometimes mejo mautak si thera kase she can all do these things to manilpulate you into thinking that she is sincere but in reality ginagamit ka lang nya. I can't say who is doing this unless personal ko na kilala ung thera pero ikaw na bahala mag decide kung totoo ba sya sayo or may ibang motive sya. These are the risks of involving yourself with someone who deals with men's feelings everyday, professionally. They can actually scam you into believing everything they say and turn you into a cash cow if you're not careful. I guess for some guys, that's the exciting part, trying to catch a thera's true motives.

Anyway, these are just some of the things you can look out for but I'm quite sure some GMs have their own opinions based on their experiences.

No matter how many times we argue back and forth GMs are still going to fall for Theras thats why this thread exist. I half jokingly mentioned about writing about how to tell if a Thera truly like you or not is because thats what this thread is for to help each other out. I wish I can write that so the others wont get into that situation where they will get scammed and made a fool out off.

You are doing the right thing by discouraging us to pursue the Theras but the fact is GMs will still fall regardless

As for me no questions asked if the thera is willing to tango the first move is to get her out of the trade and give her the life she wants

But there are theras who is not only in it for the money like PSP's they are in it for sex but I know you could tell that easily

Edited by Hellmarch

No matter how many times we argue back and forth GMs are still going to fall for Theras thats why this thread exist. I half jokingly mentioned about writing about how to tell if a Thera truly like you or not is because thats what this thread is for to help each other out. I wish I can write that so the others wont get into that situation where they will get scammed and made a fool out off.

You are doing the right thing by discouraging us to pursue the Theras but the fact is GMs will still fall regardless

No no don't get me wrong, I am not arguing and I'm not disagreeing with your opinions. I am just stating my own opinions and I think this is a healthy discussion :)

I actually like these discussions kase we learn from our unique experiences diba? I've been vocal about my position since the original thread but I never try to bash the opinions of others because I know that other GMs have different opinions that work for them and they may have experienced things that are extraordinary to me pero sa kanila normal lang. We all have stories to tell about our experiences and who is to say who's wrong or right? I just hope that others learn from the different stories here and perhaps have a choice of having to go through uncertainty and heartache or avoiding it altogether.

• Like (+1) 3

What if your regular thera, na sobrang okay kayu, na d nyo alam anu merun sa inyo, suddenly invited you to her apartment? Still confused about this scenario, need some insights fellow gms

Just accept the offer (Swerte mo nga niyaya ka ng Thera mo sa kanila). Dala ka lang ng Foods. :D

Pero seriously, you just need to relax and enjoy the moment. No need to get confused for now.

Edited by 国光

Just accept the offer (Swerte mo nga niyaya ka ng Thera mo sa kanila). Dala ka lang ng Foods. :D

Pero seriously, you just need to relax and enjoy the moment. No need to get confused for now.

Thanks bro, on a positive note may point ka, nabaliw lalo ako sa mga sinabing mga deed scenario sken pag pumunta daw ako sa kanila,. napaparanoid lang ako kse maraming conflict

What if your regular thera, na sobrang okay kayu, na d nyo alam anu merun sa inyo, suddenly invited you to her apartment? Still confused about this scenario, need some insights fellow gms

Don't be scared, go for it. Just don't assume anything and just go with the flow. Di kanaman nya nyaya pakasal, punta lang naman sa apartment and enjoy. Wag ka lang mag buraot and yeah like the GM above said, dala ka food and drinks.

Don't be scared, go for it. Just don't assume anything and just go with the flow. Di kanaman nya nyaya pakasal, punta lang naman sa apartment and enjoy. Wag ka lang mag buraot and yeah like the GM above said, dala ka food and drinks.

And make sure kayo ni Thera Loves mo kakain ng dalang Foods.

Kapag bigla syang nagkaroon ng bisita sa kanila at hindi ka pinapasok (sabay kuha ng foods mo para sya na lang kakain), ibig sabihin nun, magshashare sila nung GM na nauna sayo (sabay alam mo na). Hehe.

Edited by 国光

Go for it bro if you need to lahat Ng kasama SA bahay pakainin mo treat her nice be natural everything will fall into place

Congrats

Go for it bro if you need to lahat Ng kasama SA bahay pakainin mo treat her nice be natural everything will fall into place

Congrats

Apparently, solo lang sya.. Bahala na kung anu kahinatnan neto, will keep you guys posted pag nag set ng date..

Remember this saying: The power in all relationships lies with whoever cares less. Dont show na baliw na baliw kayo sa kanila, note that you will always have another option. Also most THERAS are always on the lookout for a “SPONSOR”, not a “LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER”. At first they will give you their BEST BEHAVIOR,

I dated a girl from Pegasus before, she was 19, 20/10 beauty, kinis, puti, tight body. She had a BF & a SPONSOR! Politician ung sponsor, I dunno what she was doing with me, pero I showed her love & affection when we were together, however when we werent, I’d rarely text her back immediately, and sometimes I would. So the fact the binibitin ko sya made her want me even more.

• Like (+1) 1

Remember this saying: The power in all relationships lies with whoever cares less. Dont show na baliw na baliw kayo sa kanila, note that you will always have another option. Also most THERAS are always on the lookout for a “SPONSOR”, not a “LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER”. At first they will give you their BEST BEHAVIOR,

I dated a girl from Pegasus before, she was 19, 20/10 beauty, kinis, puti, tight body. She had a BF & a SPONSOR! Politician ung sponsor, I dunno what she was doing with me, pero I showed her love & affection when we were together, however when we werent, I’d rarely text her back immediately, and sometimes I would. So the fact the binibitin ko sya made her want me even more.

I remember The Game, a book about pickup artists. This is one of the tenets shown. Always have another option.

True enough, but this is all superficial, what is your true goal? Do you intend to steal her from her sponsor and bf?