Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

"Go with the flow, "seryoso", exact words na sinabi nya sa akin when she is breaking up with me.

Stressful daw ako, dapat lang daw "go with the flow".

Bobo siguro ako, nung sinabi nya sa akin yun kasi di ko alam ang ibig nya sabihin. Then she message me na may BF na sya. I pretended that I am happy for her, holding back all my emotions. Then i asked her, are you happy? Musta naman BF mo, baka kamukha ko lang yan na GM, i message jokingly, pero sa totoo lang i have to pull over in the emergency shoulder of NLEX because i was overwhelmed.

She replied ok lang na GM basta di "seryoso" and bata, chinese, matangkad, 6ft daw na businessman. Sabi ko panalo ka ha, joking again, well i asked her if she is happy.

Then she replied, happy, walang stress. And again she said that "go with the flow lang sya, at pag na daw sya happy, i assume with his new BF, give up na daw..

I was devastated, but i had it coming, i never reached, where i am going to, and jusr held on the wheel.

In a while i asked her if she ever loved me, she replied "ano ba yan paulit ulit, over na na di ba". I was sorry I even asked.

To be honest, i never had high hopes with us. I just want to be happy with her, it is complicated on my side, i had all my faith in her. I have gone all in with 2 and 7 unsuited and i lost bigtime, "marupok" kasi ako. I she told me that she want to be with me i will do it.

I am still bitter about it, may nakita din kasi ako post ng regular nya dito, idk maybe he is referring to me.

Just be wary guys, be wise about it.

Salamat dito Unang Hokage. Magandang aral nga to para mga gaya naming baguhan.

Yung regular ba ng Loves mo sa Spa nagpopost o sa MP?

Edited by 国光

I may be experiencing the same thing but I hope I can be strong

I made it clear though as much as I want for us to be together that I am not expecting for anything in return siguro Kasi I know from the get go she is probably taken but I am happy with what she has given me so far

Get out its a trap.

Salamat dito Unang Hokage. Magandang aral nga to para mga gaya naming baguhan.

Napadali naman malaman kung totoo. Pag nag date kayo sa labas, you might think na ok na kasi labas na sa trabaho eto, pag may pinabili sya sa iyo, wag kna umasa. Kawawa ka lang.

At after ng date at nagkaayaan sa motel at may nangyari at di nagpabayad, akala mo siguro good kna, hindi pa din. Kasi baka "free taste" lang yan kinukuha lang loob mo. Para either puntahan mo sya sa work or next date may bayad na, in the form of like "beh penge allowance or kapos ako eh". Wag ka ding maniniwala na sa iyo lang ginagawa sa iyo eto kasi ikaw ang BF nya, BS yan, lahat naman ganyan, kaya mag pa test ka din. Honestly i did, buti negative.

If mahal ka nyan walang kapalit ang atensyon mo sa kanya, walang tulong, walang favor at walang iba dapat. Work is work, at ikaw di ka GM. Sana matauhan din yung iba na panay post dito.

Napakahirap na di mahulog ang loob mo sa thera na halos kilala mo na.. yung may mga naiseshare sya sayo na stories about life, about her, her family and about spa world itself. Mga stories na ang nababahagian at nakekwentuhan lang nya marahil ay yung small circle of friends lang nya. Somehow you feel trusted with this very expensive crystal or diamond that costs more than your lifetime's income.. everytime you think of her you just pray that she is okay..that hopefully one day she will achieve what her dreams and goals in life.

Modus yan, ang magkwento about family para kawaan mo sya at makarelate ka. KISA ka nyan. Knight in shining armor.

I guess i was too naive to think that there is something or am just making something out of it ... But thanks I will just give it one last push

No one last bro, get out. If kaya mo kunin mo sya palagi sa work, pero outside it, dont.

Rule of thumb, kada ibibigay ko, may kapalit na ES. Dont fall kasi mahihirapan ka sundin yan. You will always want to prove yourself, like all the GM in her viber broadcast of "babe/beh" hehe.

No one last bro, get out. If kaya mo kunin mo sya palagi sa work, pero outside it, dont.

Rule of thumb, kada ibibigay ko, may kapalit na ES. Dont fall kasi mahihirapan ka sundin yan. You will always want to prove yourself, like all the GM in her viber broadcast of "babe/beh" hehe.

Salamat pre parang ganun na nga one last push nalang. Dun nalang ako SA spa Nila if ever thanks

Pinaka swerte Lang Pala dito si happy meal

Edited by Hellmarch

Sharing:

The first time I fell for my therapist, I fell hard and deep. She was all I could think of. Everyday.

But she suddenly retired, thus, making our meetings cut short. Hindi ko alam what could have happened if she didn't retire. Kung how far would I go falling for her. Mga what ifs na lang.

The next time I felt it again, on this lovely thera, ako na ang nagsabi sa sarili ko - this time, it'll me who's going to walk away, retire, because I don't want to go into that unchartered situation where the odds of succeeding are slim.

And that's what I did.

• Like (+1) 1

Para malaman ninyo kung legit feeling ni tera loves mo itigil mo sustento; fake a financial problem see if she will stay and work harder to help you also

Legit test, brace yourself for her to ignore you, deny you and tell other GMs that you are a creepy stalker OR find out she will be there for you thru thick and thin.

Sharing:

The first time I fell for my therapist, I fell hard and deep. She was all I could think of. Everyday.

But she suddenly retired, thus, making our meetings cut short. Hindi ko alam what could have happened if she didn't retire. Kung how far would I go falling for her. Mga what ifs na lang.

The next time I felt it again, on this lovely thera, ako na ang nagsabi sa sarili ko - this time, it'll me who's going to walk away, retire, because I don't want to go into that unchartered situation where the odds of succeeding are slim.

And that's what I did.

If she retired, edi mas OK sana, it will be a Normal relationship, if she ignores you after she retires, walang wenta yun, GM ka nga lang

Sharing:

And that's what I did.

Sir Same in my situation

The Thera I’d fall for is now retired,I’m with love with her because she opens up her problem to me

He didn’t go into walk and also not doing the maximum mileage when she’s a thera

I respect her a lot. She always cry she don’t deserve na saktan

Modus yan, ang magkwento about family para kawaan mo sya at makarelate ka. KISA ka nyan. Knight in shining armor.

If she tells sob stories about her family that is obviously to make you pity her, then beware of it. You'd know if it's an MO but if she tells stories about her family per se, that is not an MO.

Edited by will robie

Sir Same in my situation

The Thera Id fall for is now retired,Im with love with her because she opens up her problem to me

He didnt go into walk and also not doing the maximum mileage when shes a thera

I respect her a lot. She always cry she dont deserve na saktan

Every Women deserves to be Loved and Respected regardless of where she came from and where shell be heading to. She deserves to be loved and treated like a Queen. Just like the one I can never have. But the feeling is still there.

Malamang makikipag break yan then lipat sa iba gm mapeperahan

Then there was NO Really Love afterall between them. Id feel sorry for the GMs going through this tough situation. Edited by 国光

Sharing:

The first time I fell for my therapist, I fell hard and deep. She was all I could think of. Everyday. But she suddenly retired, thus, making our meetings cut short. Hindi ko alam what could have happened if she didn't retire. Kung how far would I go falling for her. Mga what ifs na lang.

And that's what I did.

Tama nga yung kasabihan nila. First Love (for a Thera) Never Dies. Most probably encountered this but too proud to admit they fell for it one time or another.

Every Women deserves to be Loved and Respected regardless of where she came from and where shell be heading to. She deserves to be loved and treated like a Queen. Just like the one I can never have.

This was what I told her but she finds it hard to believe people can say what they want but I care for her more than I ever had care for anyone else outside my kids

I always treat her with outmost respect and I don't even pay attention to what others say about her

But I guess not this time yet... It maybe a long shot but I feel like I would rather lose in loving her than to lose without letting her feel I love her

Edited by Hellmarch

This was what I told her but she finds it hard to believe people can say what they want but I care for her more than I ever had care for anyone else outside my kids

I always treat her with outmost respect and I don't even pay attention to what others say about her

But I guess not this time yet... It maybe a long shot but I feel like I would rather lose in loving her than to lose without letting her feel I love her

Then thats her problem. Its more of Trust issues within Theras/MPAs/PSPs that is usually given in this industry.

But regardless whether they see it genuinely or not, we GMs should treat women with respect.

Edited by 国光
  • Like (+1) 1