Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

But this would only holds true if and only if she reciprocates more than any other guest. Regardless of how gentlemanly you treat a Thera, if she doesnt feel that spark that she sees in you as a sign, youll just be another GM to her. Happened to me already.

I agree with this you will be an ordinary GM if there is no spark! Kasi if there is a spark lahat will be normal for both you without effort. You will both realize na 1 step ahead kayo I mean your planning your future which is a different level tapos lahat mbilis kahit sa decision making. IMHO.

We'll, don't mind the others guests...

If you like her, or falling for her... then do the right thing... respect her... accept her... take care of her...

It's up to you how to start that spark... and how it will last...

First time you met her, you're just ordinary Guest... it's up to you now how to level up and get that spark...

And when you do... you'll realize you're duscussing with her what nail color is better? What's to take for dinner? Or why her dog chewed all the slippers in their hows and how to avoid it....

It takes a while... guys be in tuned to her...

While it's probably the looks of the thera that got us . Come to think of it push comes to shove and specially if you are way older than her and you run out of money what makes you so sure she won't come back unless you won't run out of money

Honestly some of the top theras earn way better than most of us

But then again if you really sweep her off her feet the only challenge is if you are consistent of giving her attention and treating her like a queen maybe the money comes in the latter part :)

i was acting like a knight in shining armor when we first met....and she made me feel very special then...i came back next to make her feel she's special... & wow .... she completely made me special... most sessions were very delightful & mind boggling ...but there were lies beyond those actions ... false hopes ...i finally said that i am not rich... no more communications & that was it...

Why do guys try to find love on spa and mp?

Im not trying to be an antagonist here,

I mean, if you're looking for love i think you should be better off asking an officemate, someone you know from college out or ask a friend to set you up on a date. You'd have higher chance of finding the real thing.

Worse, if you're really hooked with the thera, ask her out. And if she doesn't want to - it's you're queue to move on.

There are millions of fish in thr sea. And these fish are also looking for thr same thinf as you - sex.. err i meant Love.

You just have to drag your sorry ass out and have fun meeting new people ;)

Edited by Spiral742

Mahal mo ba thera talaga? At sa tingin mo mahal ka nya talaga? Stop giving her money and see if she doesnt find a way to break up eith you sooner than later. Yung may hiya konti will wait til may dahilan magalit sa yo then blow it out of proportion para makipag break.

I mean, if you're looking for love i think you should be better off asking an officemate, someone you know from college out or ask a friend to set you up on a date. You'd have higher chance of finding the real thing.

Worse, if you're really hooked with the thera, ask her out. And if she doesn't want to - it's you're queue to move on.

There are millions of fish in thr sea. And these fish are also looking for thr same thinf as you - sex.. err i meant Love.

Because the sec is soooo goood. It makes you think you’re in love.

not that they dont want to find love outside, but they cant

most gms who seem to look for love in spas do not have the capability to ask a woman out without paying first

there are still gms who are just too horny and their wife/gf cannot satisfy their wordly needs, but those who cannot find love outside, can only get a woman if they pay

please understand them

i was acting like a knight in shining armor when we first met....and she made me feel very special then...i came back next to make her feel she's special... & wow .... she completely made me special... most sessions were very delightful & mind boggling ...but there were lies beyond those actions ... false hopes ...i finally said that i am not rich... no more communications & that was it...

So mayaman hanap nya? Dahil di ka mayaman ayaw na? Ganyan silang lahat. They equate love with money. Once you stop giving, they move on to the next sponsor

• Like (+1) 1

great story

I wasn't. That was comoletely the opposite. I went to the spa that night drunk planning to just go there and get a quick fix then go home. Lo and behold we hit it off then 1 visit led to another then to another and another and so on. She is now out of the industry though i know i will not be able to provide her with what she was earning when she was still in the industry since she was earning a minimum of 7k a day then since she was a top thera. Any day that she would report for work you would definitely see her name as #1 when the top list came out. Since she has left the industry i have met her parents and her siblings, we hang out at her house. Though it's still really complicated now looks like things will get better.

By default, No One does look for Love inside these establishments right?

Most of the time, it happens when she exudes the GFE that most patrons experience. From there, it would be up to him if he falls (mostly newbies) to her or not and by how deep.

People can be too naive... It's not rocket science that sex is one of the most important aspect of a good relationship given that was the first thing that you had with a thera it's what happens after that is what created the magic

Imho thera's tend to really listen and stick around Vs a walker. There are some thera's that would still day hi on a daily basis then the rest is history.

Listening to our stories and not judging us and often times if we share something to them it may lead to something special

Meeting other people outside is easy but having a girl that knows how to listen is a big factor

Anyway it's not that hard to fall in love with a thera specially if you communicate with each other.

I rest my case :) great morning to all

talagang nagkakamali lang yung iba dahil sa MALING AKALA at ASSUMPTIONS... theras work to supply a need, and its an easy "fix"... we shouldn't look at it any different.. they do this day in and day out... with a lot of GMs... regulars or not....

AKALA mo in-love ka na? AKALA mo in-love din sayo? dahil may na-share kayong intimacy... AKALA mo sa'yo lang ginawa? dahil na-sweet talk ka and vice versa? baka? get REAL people! hehehe

we have an amazing time when we're with them.. well, so does everybody else!

don't complicate things by involving "LOVE" in the equation, just have fun while they're still there and while you still can :)

BUT.... if you did FELL for her.. wait for the right time to pursue... WHEN SHE RETIRES AND LEAVE THE INDUSTRY! and if she's willing to do that for you now... prepare yourself to support her 100%... otherwise, babalik at babalik parin sya.

talagang nagkakamali lang yung iba dahil sa MALING AKALA at ASSUMPTIONS... theras work to supply a need, and its an easy "fix"... we shouldn't look at it any different.. they do this day in and day out... with a lot of GMs... regulars or not....

AKALA mo in-love ka na? AKALA mo in-love din sayo? dahil may na-share kayong intimacy... AKALA mo sa'yo lang ginawa? dahil na-sweet talk ka and vice versa? baka? get REAL people! hehehe

we have an amazing time when we're with them.. well, so does everybody else!

don't complicate things by involving "LOVE" in the equation, just have fun while they're still there and while you still can :)

BUT.... if you did FELL for her.. wait for the right time to pursue... WHEN SHE RETIRES AND LEAVE THE INDUSTRY! and if she's willing to do that for you now... prepare yourself to support her 100%... otherwise, babalik at babalik parin sya.

In our case i am not able to support her 100% in fact malayo sa 100% ng kinikita nya when she was in the industry, actually halos basic needs lang nabibigay ko. Just fortunate that even though we have a hard time getting ends to meet she's not bent on going back to the spa industry(at least for now) and hopefully for good. I'm now trying to convince her to finish her studies.

In our case i am not able to support her 100% in fact malayo sa 100% ng kinikita nya when she was in the industry, actually halos basic needs lang nabibigay ko. Just fortunate that even though we have a hard time getting ends to meet she's not bent on going back to the spa industry(at least for now) and hopefully for good. I'm now trying to convince her to finish her studies.

good luck and more power to the both of you sir... if there's a will there's a way naman... gawan nyo ng paraan hehehe :)

di naman need ma-meet 100% ng kinikita nya.. nako ang laki nun hahaha! ang importante eh, ma-support yung needs nya 100%, in a way na "sapat" para di na sya bumalik.. sacrifices would be made of course, sa inyo parehas.. well, lalo na sa kanya... pero kung gusto, laging may paraan!

kung bumalik ba sya para mapunuan yung needs nya? iiwan mo na? unfair naman un diba? nagkulang ka eh...

good luck and more power to the both of you sir... if there's a will there's a way naman... gawan nyo ng paraan hehehe :)

di naman need ma-meet 100% ng kinikita nya.. nako ang laki nun hahaha! ang importante eh, ma-support yung needs nya 100%, in a way na "sapat" para di na sya bumalik.. sacrifices would be made of course, sa inyo parehas.. well, lalo na sa kanya... pero kung gusto, laging may paraan!

kung bumalik ba sya para mapunuan yung needs nya? iiwan mo na? unfair naman un diba? nagkulang ka eh...

Di ko naman masasabi na nagkulang ako kasi from the onset naman sinabi ko din sa kanya na di naman ako mayaman, tamang may trabaho lang. She doesn't demand din naman either. Like yesterday nag grocery kami and sya mismo nagsasabi na tama na kasi mahal na masyado. Very simple person sya and nadala lang dati kaya pumasok ng spa. She was only in the industry less than 3 months. Siguro parang phase lang din sa buhay nya yung pag pasok nya. we were talking about it last night and sya naman mismo nagsabi tama na yun. Enough na yung pinasok nya sa spa and ayaw na din nya talaga.

• Like (+1) 1

Di ko naman masasabi na nagkulang ako kasi from the onset naman sinabi ko din sa kanya na di naman ako mayaman, tamang may trabaho lang. She doesn't demand din naman either. Like yesterday nag grocery kami and sya mismo nagsasabi na tama na kasi mahal na masyado. Very simple person sya and nadala lang dati kaya pumasok ng spa. She was only in the industry less than 3 months. Siguro parang phase lang din sa buhay nya yung pag pasok nya. we were talking about it last night and sya naman mismo nagsabi tama na yun. Enough na yung pinasok nya sa spa and ayaw na din nya talaga.

I believe you found a gem bro I think it would be best to not talk about and don't ever argue about money she seems reasonable good luck brother

Some Theras can earn 20-50k a week not everyone here is a mayor to keep up hahaha

waaah :wub: :wub: :wub:

ganda ng love story nyo bro kung ganon... Happy that you found each other even in the most awkward of circumstances...

best wishes to the both of you :)

try to avoid certain MTC threads na bro hehehe... actually, best if you don't post anymore... let it flow on its own...

Di ko naman masasabi na nagkulang ako kasi from the onset naman sinabi ko din sa kanya na di naman ako mayaman, tamang may trabaho lang. She doesn't demand din naman either.

Like yesterday nag grocery kami and sya mismo nagsasabi na tama na kasi mahal na masyado. Very simple person sya and nadala lang dati kaya pumasok ng spa. She was only in the industry less than 3 months. Siguro parang phase lang din sa buhay nya yung pag pasok nya. we were talking about it last night and sya naman mismo nagsabi tama na yun. Enough na yung pinasok nya sa spa and ayaw na din nya talaga.

Good for you Bro na nakakita ka ng gaya nya na desidido na huwag na bumalik ng Spa. Hopefully magtuloy-tuloy relationship niong 2.

I wasn't. That was comoletely the opposite. I went to the spa that night drunk planning to just go there and get a quick fix then go home. Lo and behold we hit it off then 1 visit led to another then to another and another and so on. She is now out of the industry though i know i will not be able to provide her with what she was earning when she was still in the industry since she was earning a minimum of 7k a day then since she was a top thera. Any day that she would report for work you would definitely see her name as #1 when the top list came out. Since she has left the industry i have met her parents and her siblings, we hang out at her house. Though it's still really complicated now looks like things will get better.

Meeting her folks is no joke. What you've been through is not an easy road. We're glad that things are working out well for you.

At the end of the day, selfishly, all that matters is how you both feel for each other.

Sa tingin ko bro, malaking bagay na di pa sya nagtatagal sa ganung trabaho. Kaya malaki ang chance na di na rin sya bumalik dahil hindi pa sya lubos na naiimpluwensyahan nito. I salute you and wish all the best for both of you.