Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Hello MTC. It has been a while.

A few months after I have retired from this business of being a GM, this famous top thera that I liked a lot also did, retire. Glad I had her as my regular. Glad to see she is happy now with her private life. Glad to exchange hi's and hello's with her every now and then. Glad I had the chance to know her. Many thanks.

• Like (+1) 1

A few months after I have retired from this business of being a GM, this famous top thera that I liked a lot also did, retire. Glad I had her as my regular. Glad to see she is happy now with her private life. Glad to exchange hi's and hello's with her every now and then. Glad I had the chance to know her. Many thanks.

That's good brother I wish you the best . Welcum back

hey man! good to hear from u.

actually akala ko u two "retired together". hehehe.

I gotta admit once this Thera lives the industry I may not opt for another Thera and just wait for her on the outside world of spa

I've had some walkers a few thera's who all said they could do gfe or what have you but this angel didn't even have to say anything her actions led me to believe she was like someone I could trust

Sana kung ganito palagi ang manyayari to every gm who falls for his thera. But if not, do the opposite - walk away. Get another thera or better yet, stop going to spas. Easier said than done, but that's the only way.

If only this has been easier said than done. But the struggle is real, hard and deep.

Edited by 国光

Paano mo masasabi na legit kayo? As in kayo talaga? Dahil ba lumalabas kayo after work? Dahil ba after work magkasama kayo? Dahil ba sinabi nya? How can you trust her?

If lahat naman yung ginagawa nya sa iba? If yung mga dindeny nya na tao, na sinasabi nya na clients lang, do you even know kung ano mga usapan nila. Baka sa kwento nya sa other GMs ikaw ang stalker, ikaw ang creepy at ikaw ang balewala lang.

Unfortunately may mga thera na ganyan, they will make you fall, they will just use you. And they have no shame at it. Kahit nga clients ng BFFs nila kinikita nila sa labas para lang masulot nila, kasi "good" daw. At pag nafall na, ayun peperahan na. May mga emergency, kinulang ang budget, may bibilhin and kung ano ano pa. They keep dating clients until makakita sila ng big time at makajackpot. Then they will decide na di ka nila kailangan. And will break up with you. Sasabihin na maging friends na lang kayo, haha, tapos magiging happy ka coz "you remained friends" haha. Until mapagsawaan sya ng sponsor nya at bumalik sa trabaho. Then makokontak ka nya, at sasabihan na namiss ka, ikaw naman iisipin mo na "2nd chance is real" haha. Then cycle continues.

I dont say na lahat sila ganyan, I am talking about my experience. I dont even hate theras, kasi I am with a retired one now.

My point is be honest with yourself. Baka kasi ginagamit ka lang nya at lahat naman ng GMs ay BF nya at having the same experience as you, baka di ka napraning bro, you found out something and in denial ka lang.

• Like (+1) 3

Paano mo masasabi na legit kayo? As in kayo talaga? Dahil ba lumalabas kayo after work? Dahil ba after work magkasama kayo? Dahil ba sinabi nya? How can you trust her?

If lahat naman yung ginagawa nya sa iba? If yung mga dindeny nya na tao, na sinasabi nya na clients lang, do you even know kung ano mga usapan nila. Baka sa kwento nya sa other GMs ikaw ang stalker, ikaw ang creepy at ikaw ang balewala lang.

Unfortunately may mga thera na ganyan, they will make you fall, they will just use you. And they have no shame at it. Kahit nga clients ng BFFs nila kinikita nila sa labas para lang masulot nila, kasi "good" daw. At pag nafall na, ayun peperahan na. May mga emergency, kinulang ang budget, may bibilhin and kung ano ano pa. They keep dating clients until makakita sila ng big time at makajackpot. Then they will decide na di ka nila kailangan. And will break up with you. Sasabihin na maging friends na lang kayo, haha, tapos magiging happy ka coz "you remained friends" haha. Until mapagsawaan sya ng sponsor nya at bumalik sa trabaho. Then makokontak ka nya, at sasabihan na namiss ka, ikaw naman iisipin mo na "2nd chance is real" haha. Then cycle continues.

I dont say na lahat sila ganyan, I am talking about my experience. I dont even hate theras, kasi I am with a retired one now.

My point is be honest with yourself. Baka kasi ginagamit ka lang nya at lahat naman ng GMs ay BF nya at having the same experience as you, baka di ka napraning bro, you found out something and in denial ka lang.

Super legit tong post na to ayos

ha ha ha..... absolutely true... madami na victim.... pero meron kc thera na ang lakas ng magic spell... kahit ano gawin mo depensa kaya nilang pasunurin ka... ha ha ha... anjan lang sila sa paligid... nag a abang... mga mangkukulam ha ha ha...

What makes you think we gms are trustworthy at all for them?

As far as they're concerned,

we are dirty dudes looking to pay for a girl to mess around with.

Our d!@%s have probably also slithered their way into countless holes.

Agree to this!!!

There's trust issue for sure...

You'll never know if she treats the other GMs as fhe way she treats you... you might have the same terms of endearment as the others... like, hey Babe! Babe 1, 2, 3...

So as you, or I?

She doesn't know how many pussy cat you got or getting...

She might be thinking, she's just one girl in your harem...

Ha ha ha!

Now, falling for a thera take a lot of guts...

It's a free fall, how deep?

you'll never know the bottom...

• Like (+1) 1

What hurts the most is when I first saw her she mentioned another GM's name when we were having a convo after sex and then the next day she mentioned him again through text

Problem is I can't ask why she keeps saying his name and then I pretend it didn't happen but for the first time that I got jealous it sucks and I can't do anything about it

She is not saying anything good about this guy or their intercourse it's more of nadudulas so there's that

Edited by Hellmarch

Easy Come, Easy Go and Go with the flow. Ganun na lang talaga siguro. Talo talaga ang marupok at seryoso.

"Go with the flow, "seryoso", exact words na sinabi nya sa akin when she is breaking up with me.

Stressful daw ako, dapat lang daw "go with the flow".

Bobo siguro ako, nung sinabi nya sa akin yun kasi di ko alam ang ibig nya sabihin. Then she message me na may BF na sya. I pretended that I am happy for her, holding back all my emotions. Then i asked her, are you happy? Musta naman BF mo, baka kamukha ko lang yan na GM, i message jokingly, pero sa totoo lang i have to pull over in the emergency shoulder of NLEX because i was overwhelmed.

She replied ok lang na GM basta di "seryoso" and bata, chinese, matangkad, 6ft daw na businessman. Sabi ko panalo ka ha, joking again, well i asked her if she is happy.

Then she replied, happy, walang stress. And again she said that "go with the flow lang sya, at pag na daw sya happy, i assume with his new BF, give up na daw..

I was devastated, but i had it coming, i never reached, where i am going to, and jusr held on the wheel.

In a while i asked her if she ever loved me, she replied "ano ba yan paulit ulit, over na na di ba". I was sorry I even asked.

To be honest, i never had high hopes with us. I just want to be happy with her, it is complicated on my side, i had all my faith in her. I have gone all in with 2 and 7 unsuited and i lost bigtime, "marupok" kasi ako. I she told me that she want to be with me i will do it.

I am still bitter about it, may nakita din kasi ako post ng regular nya dito, idk maybe he is referring to me.

Just be wary guys, be wise about it.

"Go with the flow, "seryoso", exact words na sinabi nya sa akin when she is breaking up with me.

Stressful daw ako, dapat lang daw "go with the flow".

Bobo siguro ako, nung sinabi nya sa akin yun kasi di ko alam ang ibig nya sabihin. Then she message me na may BF na sya. I pretended that I am happy for her, holding back all my emotions. Then i asked her, are you happy? Musta naman BF mo, baka kamukha ko lang yan na GM, i message jokingly, pero sa totoo lang i have to pull over in the emergency shoulder of NLEX because i was overwhelmed.

She replied ok lang na GM basta di "seryoso" and bata, chinese, matangkad, 6ft daw na businessman. Sabi ko panalo ka ha, joking again, well i asked her if she is happy.

Then she replied, happy, walang stress. And again she said that "go with the flow lang sya, at pag na daw sya happy, i assume with his new BF, give up na daw..

I was devastated, but i had it coming, i never reached, where i am going to, and jusr held on the wheel.

In a while i asked her if she ever loved me, she replied "ano ba yan paulit ulit, over na na di ba". I was sorry I even asked.

To be honest, i never had high hopes with us. I just want to be happy with her, it is complicated on my side, i had all my faith in her. I have gone all in with 2 and 7 unsuited and i lost bigtime, "marupok" kasi ako. I she told me that she want to be with me i will do it.

I am still bitter about it, may nakita din kasi ako post ng regular nya dito, idk maybe he is referring to me.

Just be wary guys, be wise about it.

I may be experiencing the same thing but I hope I can be strong

I made it clear though as much as I want for us to be together that I am not expecting for anything in return siguro Kasi I know from the get go she is probably taken but I am happy with what she has given me so far