Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

mas masakit ito para sa mga gms na dahil walang makuhang totoong gf, sa spa pabalik balik para manligaw kuno, tapos sasabihing nafafall

yung balik ng balik kc ang taas ng confidence niya pag si thera kasama kc super gfe lagi ang treatment sa kanya

Sa work namin na ganito sanay na din kami sa pagalis pagsulpot ng bago gm magkakagusto samin; pinagsisisihan ko lang nakilala ko na minahal ko ng tunay pero pinabayaan ko lang siya mawala sakin :-(

Just because you don't/won't read the frs DOESN'T mean it's not there. Actually, it would be in your best interests to READ the frs so you'll know how she's cheating on you. Don't believe even for a minute when she says "wala kami ginawa, standard lang ". Remember, you weren't there, she can always LIE and nothing you can do about it except be a martyr.

One way for me to stop my ex gm na mag selos; i make sure after ng walk ko i spend quality time with him; kung naka 2 kami ng walk ko i make sure maka 3 kami ng ex ko para wala siya masabi sakin; lagi ko pinaparamdam sa kanya dati na importante siya sakin at trabaho lang yun; isa pa most of the time hindi makuha ng mga clients ko kiliti ko so bitin ako; si ex lang mas madalas ako natatapos via GOT yan fave niya; mas madalas ako natatapos din pag ganun

Sa work namin na ganito sanay na din kami sa pagalis pagsulpot ng bago gm magkakagusto samin; pinagsisisihan ko lang nakilala ko na minahal ko ng tunay pero pinabayaan ko lang siya mawala sakin :-(

may ilan din ako kabarkada na ganyan dati

inaya namin dahil kakabreak lang or matagal ng tigang, tapos nakakuha ng super gfe at gandang ganda pa sila

ayun, every other day bumibisita, nilabas, tapos halos si thera lang bukambibig

nang makakita ng matinong girls, biglang naglaho sa buhay si thera

pero pasalamat sila dahil confidence booster talaga magkagf kahit thera lang

phase lang ng buhay yang akala ng gms na fall fall sa thera

Interesting point.

Falling for a thera is like finding a needle in a haystack. Been there, and done that. Sa huli parang ikaw rin talo, well sakin in a way at least nagpakatotoo ka naman sa feelings mo na nag-mahal ka at minahal mo sya ng totoo. Pero kadalasan siguro may theras na they're not really into you. They just love how much you're falling for them . Free dates, gifts, and help when they're in need at times. Tsaka yun isipin mo rin na hindi lang naman sila sayo tumatanggap ng gifts or other favors. Lalo na pag maluho yung thera.
Tsaka totoo yung sabi ng isang GM, pag ikaw naubos, super bilis nila makahanap ng kapalit.

I'm not generalizing that theras are all the same , pero in this sense, the success rate is indeed very low. Salute ako sa mga taong who can make this scenario work.

Kaya minsan isipin mo na enjoy enjoy nalang, pag super seryoso kasi ikaw rin talo most of the time

Falling for a thera is a free fall...

Regardless who catches who?

Theras are women, they are humans...

they deserve the things that everyone deserves to have.

In my case, i love my thera, i respect her and take care of her as much as possible...

I dont mind about what she does from time to time... i met her there... i respect that...

Now, if she want to get out from the industry, i'll do everything in my power to help her out.

Mahalin nya man ako o hindi, who cares...

It's falling for a thera, not falling for a Guest...

Im a guest... who wants to make her special in some ways...

• Like (+1) 2

In my case, i love my thera, i respect her and take care of her as much as possible...

I dont mind about what she does from time to time... i met her there... i respect that...

Now, if she want to get out from the industry, i'll do everything in my power to help her out.

Iba to. Akala ko ako lang nakakaramdam nito kay Thera-Loves without asking in return.

Edited by 国光

It’s gonna be quite the ride, most are in this situation due to life circumstances and of course they would liked to be loved like any other woman and this how we met them thru the spa or ktv. The first time I feel for a Thera and we got close I couldn’t bear the fact that she giving up her body to other guys and I lost many nights sleep because I cared for her that much. I was willing to take care of her, but ended up taking care of her family as well. It basically was just to much for me to handle and I just had to back off. So kudos to you for wanting to help her out as much as you can.

I won’t let my good and bad experiences with falling for a Thera discourage me in the future if I where to fall for a Thera again.

What do you mean "wala namang relationship"? Do you mean wala kayo (you and your thera loves) relationship o wala sila (your thera loves and her guest) relationship?

Please clarify.

Wala kahit mutual agreement basta there are things na sakin nya Lang ginagawa according to her anyway walandin syang time to communicate .

We miss each other but that's just it nothing more nothing less Hindi nanaman Kami bata I just know that when the time comes mas mahihirapan siguro AKO to say good bye

Maybe may sepanx Lang AKO

Wala kahit mutual agreement basta there are things na sakin nya Lang ginagawa according to her anyway walandin syang time to communicate .

We miss each other but that's just it nothing more nothing less Hindi nanaman Kami bata I just know that when the time comes mas mahihirapan siguro AKO to say good bye

Maybe may sepanx Lang AKO

"according to her" bwahahaha

"we" miss each other bwahahaha

these theras are trained or learned what works for them and how they can extract more pesos from our pockets, words dont mean much to them

honesty is the least we should expect from them, kahit nga family nila hindi alam ginagawa nila kahit sabihin mo na para sa family naman most of the time, honesty sa gm pa kaya?

"according to her" bwahahaha

"we" miss each other bwahahaha

these theras are trained or learned what works for them and how they can extract more pesos from our pockets, words dont mean much to them

honesty is the least we should expect from them, kahit nga family nila hindi alam ginagawa nila kahit sabihin mo na para sa family naman most of the time, honesty sa gm pa kaya?

Yeah I know that I am actually not counting for any thing to happen sobrang cold NGA Nya which is good

On going parin ba ung sayo ? Ano ba setup nyo nagthethera parin sya or that was just after you guys got together na nabasa mo ung fr . Sometimes knowing less is better specially if it's in the past.

Baka Hindi na nya sinabi sayo un para Di Ka nasakyan but if she is still doing it now ibang usapan na Yan if it's up to me

It was after ng constant communication is lost.

Oo nakakapraning pero i learn to get over it before it blows on me din. Saka meron din siya kasing mga legit stalker na alam talaga lahat ng kilos namin. Ewan ko ba creepy kaya i decided that enough is enough