Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

the last time i was with my theraloves was when is about to retire, during that time with her she told me " who knows? maybe we could meet out" and so she retired, went with the GM she really love... a few weeks passed & she sent me a message that we could meet out but it's going to cost me a bit higher than what i spent on the spa she worked before ( i was thinking that her relationship w/ her GM failed & she's down on her finances) & i was very glad that i could see her again but fate wouldn't let me because i injured myself playing tennis before i could set a date. she learned of my injury & even gave comfort words... after a week or so i got another message from her that she's coming back (as a hidden gem & told me not to post any about it) even as my foot still hurts, i was very glad that i'm going to see her again but again luck is not on my side,,, until she finally decided that she'll never come back.... i loved her yes but i was just a client... i would be more than happy meeting her in other times...i'm really hoping this time... for her.... happiness...success & everything good... i missed her so much but i have to move on... we GMs mostly are victims here, but i enjoyed it.... did you? CHEERS!!!

Cheers!

From my experience choose the thera with less drama in life, go for a single non milf,sure na wala bf or asawa; someone you can be partners in crime; you can invite out after her work and enjoy time together; belive me vacation with a thera loves is very memorable

Thats what you think.

Mas maloloko pa mga NMilf na Theras compared sa MILF counterpart nila.

But regardless of their Status, maghahanap at maghahanap pa rin sila ng iba pa to sustain their needs be it for their family or just for herself lang.

ang skn kasi sir nobody can dictate what/who will make u happy at the end of the day it all boils down kung saan ka masaya

selfish yun kung may nasasaktan kang ibang tao specially kung parents mo pa.

dapat lahat happy and hinde rin mapapakali si thera dahil hinde sya tanggap ng parents mo.

kasi a normal relationship dumadalaw sa parents specially kung may gathering!

dapat lahat happy and hinde rin mapapakali si thera dahil hinde sya tanggap ng parents mo.

well kung mahal k ng parents mo matatanggap nila dpt kung saan masaya ang anak nila dba

well kung mahal k ng parents mo matatanggap nila dpt kung saan masaya ang anak nila dba

What if your parents knew what your thera loves does inside the cubicle; like someone emailed FR with pictures of your GF in sexy poses sa parents mo? Kaya ba nila tanggapin? Or wedding day ninyo then binulungan ka ng fiancee mo "yung tito mo regular ko dati.."

Edited by high_hello

What if your parents knew what your thera loves does inside the cubicle; like someone emailed FR with pictures of your GF in sexy poses sa parents mo? Kaya ba nila tanggapin? Or wedding day ninyo then binulungan ka ng fiancee mo "yung tito mo regular ko dati.."

yeah thats the dilemma.

awkward situation

then a smile like a devil of your tito

That is the price you pay for getting in this kind of relationship. Buti kung tito lang. Pano kung erpats mo or kuya regulars din at sa wedding day lang nagkabukuhan?

Kung talagang seryoso kayo sa isa't isa alam nyo dapat ang risks and dapat kaya nyo tanggapin.This is something na nangayare talaga at maraming GMs jan na talagang nagdesisyon na makipag relasyon ng seryosohan sa mga theras pero madami sa kanila hindi alam ang consequences or nagbubulagbulagan or talagang naive lang.

In my opinion our parents can't choose for us who we love and it is up to us kung kaya natin panindigan ang choice natin, or ipag laban. It's not like pumili ka ng mapapangasawang serial killer or psychopath but still, mabigat pa din ang consequences if you come from a conservative background with close family ties.

So the real question is not "what if?" kasi umpisa palang assume the worse dapat.

The real question is "kaya mo ba tanggapin ang katotohanan?"

Edited by temurlenk

Meron namang happy ending. Kapag totoong natutong magmahal si thera kay GM and vice versa. May cousin ako na nag-asawa ng thera. Naging maganda relasyon nila. Iniwan ni thera ang trabaho niya at nagsama sila sa hirap at ginhawa. Natanggap din ng parents ni cousin ang situation. Malalaki na ang mga anak nila ngayon.

Meron namang happy ending. Kapag totoong natutong magmahal si thera kay GM and vice versa. May cousin ako na nag-asawa ng thera. Naging maganda relasyon nila. Iniwan ni thera ang trabaho niya at nagsama sila sa hirap at ginhawa. Natanggap din ng parents ni cousin ang situation. Malalaki na ang mga anak nila ngayon.

thera has a lot of options

they can have many bf as they want

one sponsor (financial), the other one the true love (tambay), the other one for vacation purposes, other one for sweet (flowers and chocolates)

one sponsor (financial), the other one the true love (tambay), the other one for vacation purposes, other one for sweet (flowers and chocolates)

So true, that why one shouldn’t put all their eggs in one basket and have options as well

Yep. May Happy Ending pa rin naman pero Less than 1% yung mga magjowang Thera-GM na talagang nagsusucceed sa relationship nila. Let's just be Happy for them.

• Like (+1) 1

Sometimes more than one Sponsor pa yan para mas madaming pera.

Minsan, you could be her Mr. Monday, Mr. Tuesday up to Mr. Sunday depending on her schedule.