Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Un lang, masmadaming bigo kesa successful sa ganyang relasyon. Before you enter such a relationship, isispin nyo Murphy's law- "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong".

Pero pag nagpumilit pa din, maging alert nalang and wag gayahin si John Snow na nabulag na sa katotohanan.

Kahit anong relationship naman pwede mabigo, kahit hindi connected sa spa or industry ung babae. Depende nalang yan kung gano kalaking time, effort, money ang kaya nyo invest para maging successful at kung gano ka sincere kayo sa isa't isa.

Dude is this the same thera na binabash ni shampooh?

Just back read a few pages back and connect the dots; anyway the money he lost he can recover naman as we work together with bitcoin; sad lang mukhang nawalan na siya ng tiwala sa mga babae; so guys do not follow his path; if you want to help a thera; just avail her services; wag magpapaloko; karma na bahala sa kanila

Just back read a few pages back and connect the dots; anyway the money he lost he can recover naman as we work together with bitcoin; sad lang mukhang nawalan na siya ng tiwala sa mga babae; so guys do not follow his path; if you want to help a thera; just avail her services; wag magpapaloko; karma na bahala sa kanila

saklap no? parang binibili natin pagmamahal nila

Buti na lang nakaiwas. Halos magigjng same scenario mahirap lang magbigay ng pangalan kasi mawalan sila ng client..

Buti na lang nakaiwas. Halos magigjng same scenario mahirap lang magbigay ng pangalan kasi mawalan sila ng client..

baka karma nila yun kung mawalan sila ng client!

I remember shamppoh named this thera or gave a clue; ingat kayo sa thera na ito maganda nga pero mautak; wag bumigay just avail her services if you are in makati area

Even worse she will use the money you gave her support her secret boyfriend. Kinuwartahan na, tinorotot pa.

Wala nang mas Sasaklap pa dyan. Tapos kung yung Secret BF ni Thera nagbabasa din dito, napapatawa na lang yun. 🤣

Pero sarap sa ego siguro kung ikaw yung secret BF ni Thera. Hehehe. 😄🏻

Edited by 国光

Wala nang mas Sasaklap pa dyan. Tapos kung yung Secret BF ni Thera nagbabasa din dito, napapatawa na lang yun. 🤣

Chances are hindi taga mtc yung secret BF but she is also known to do walks behind her sponsor with other gms; taas kamay kung isa ka dun hahaha

got a message from my theraloves this morning &we dated this afternoon (should i say yesterday) went to a coffee shop, talk about everything in life. she's still the same beautiful as ever but now more bubbly & humorous (i didn't know she had that) & fun. (her partner is away so she found time to see me). anyway, she's now happy with her life, her family, she had moved on & i'm really happy for her. she still remembered when we first met before my birthday (june 12,2017) that we had quite a what you call uneasy moments .... aaahhhh how sweet... & later on turned to a blazing encounter...from then on, i was her regular... she knew before that i love & worship her but i was married & will complicate things, so we were thera/client whatever... i was really really glad that i met her again. she even told me that i was a true gentleman.(i loved that) cheers to you miss H

got a message from my theraloves this morning &we dated this afternoon (should i say yesterday) went to a coffee shop, talk about everything in life. she's still the same beautiful as ever but now more bubbly & humorous (i didn't know she had that) & fun. (her partner is away so she found time to see me). anyway, she's now happy with her life, her family, she had moved on & i'm really happy for her. she still remembered when we first met before my birthday (june 12,2017) that we had quite a what you call uneasy moments .... aaahhhh how sweet... & later on turned to a blazing encounter...from then on, i was her regular... she knew before that i love & worship her but i was married & will complicate things, so we were thera/client whatever... i was really really glad that i met her again. she even told me that i was a true gentleman.(i loved that) cheers to you miss H

Lucky You Boss, she agreed to meet you. Hehe.

From my experience choose the thera with less drama in life, go for a single non milf,sure na wala bf or asawa; someone you can be partners in crime; you can invite out after her work and enjoy time together; belive me vacation with a thera loves is very memorable; stay away from complicated thera situations esp those with kids and family problems; im sure madadamay ka sa gulo nila; then if mutual feelings na kayo plan out what she needs to get out and move on; up to you if you want to help; pero keep communication and trust intact; esp trust; not the condom brand hahhaa; once trust is broken move on to the next; good luck mga braders

• Like (+1) 1