Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

As for me, even if I get attracted to a therapist, I always ask myself if I can introduce her to my kin or if I can accept what she had done. My answer is no that is why I don't get carried away. I also find it hard to believe when they tell you stuff like they do this particular es only to you.

agree. that is the final test

somebody might know her friends family colleagues

I wonder kung ung mga thera na nakakabasa neto ay naghahanap ng serious relationships sa mga customers nila. Siguro minsan di rin nila maiwasan just like some GMs, pero meron kaya na deliberately pumipili ng ka-relationship sa mga regulars? Hmmmm

I think therapists are not immune to the charms of a customer. Especially if the customer treats her like a lady. However, I think, therapists also ask themselves questions like: Is he serious with me? Will he introduce me to his friends or his parents? Will he fight for me?

Hahaha, tried before but she was asking money since i told her that i like her. Got a session with her in one of the eSpa in makati. It's very hard to fall in love with them because of their work and they won't really give the feelings that you really want, unless you are rich.

I wonder kung ung mga thera na nakakabasa neto ay naghahanap ng serious relationships sa mga customers nila. Siguro minsan di rin nila maiwasan just like some GMs, pero meron kaya na deliberately pumipili ng ka-relationship sa mga regulars? Hmmmm

This I highly doubt unless they're really desperate and in dire need to support her family up to a certain extent. In the first place, they're here to earn money, not to find their prince charming unless there is really one for them. But this is very very very rare.

IMHO .... there are factors that led therapists to fall for a GM. well dressed, good hygiene, generous, etc.... these are the criteria my thera loves was looking for... but after falling in love with him... it was love turned to hatred as he was only using her to boost his ego.. a show off for his friends to envy him... left her after a few weeks ... DEVASTATED!!! crying... even contemplated on suicide... there was nothing i could do but comfort her even thru txt msgs...

IMHO .... there are factors that led therapists to fall for a GM. well dressed, good hygiene, generous, etc.... these are the criteria my thera loves was looking for... but after falling in love with him... it was love turned to hatred as he was only using her to boost his ego.. a show off for his friends to envy him... left her after a few weeks ... DEVASTATED!!! crying... even contemplated on suicide... there was nothing i could do but comfort her even thru txt msgs...

Dang it that stings as for me if Ian's when it happens that a thera I love chooses me if she wants to change I will help her but I wouldn't want to flaunt her around . It's okay to be proud but using them as a trophy I've never done it and will not happen

I knew a guy who was really in love with this girl who wasn't a thera but she still worked in the industry. He was so persistent talaga. We went all the way from Singapore to Malaysia to visit her at the club where she worked, every week. And he even went to Thailand whenever she was home during her breaks.

Talagang consistent sya. Pag nasa club sya he buys drinks for her friends din. He's not so rich pero hiwalay sya sa asawa and walang kids so mejo may panggastos. Talagang nabaliw sya dun sa chick, e kasi naman maganda talaga.

Then the time came when she quit club work and stayed in Bangkok to be a teacher and this guy actually found a job in Thailand and moved there kasi the girl preferred to stay in Thailand. Yes he gave her money, also gave money to her mother, but that's part of it I think.

If you go for this kind of relationship mahirap iwasan ang hindi mag bigay ng pera kase they need it lalo na if you want them out of the industry. That I think is why she chose him, kase he was really persistent and generous, and serious about his intentions. I'm not saying na imposible magkatuluyan kayo kung wala ka pambigay na pera pero it's a huge factor and it will really help you succeed in this kind of relationship.

Hahaha, tried before but she was asking money since i told her that i like her. Got a session with her in one of the eSpa in makati. It's very hard to fall in love with them because of their work and they won't really give the feelings that you really want, unless you are rich.

Basta pera na usapan outside of spa best to avoid na. Just avail her services if she needs money. Minsan nakakaawa storya like dramahan ka may sakit lola or anak and need money for gatas or pahospital. If you want to help buy the milk; ikaw mismo magdala sa hospital para malaman mo kung totoo o hindi. Best to dig deeper and ensure dun nga napupunta tulong mo.

Basta pera na usapan outside of spa best to avoid na. Just avail her services if she needs money. Minsan nakakaawa storya like dramahan ka may sakit lola or anak and need money for gatas or pahospital. If you want to help buy the milk; ikaw mismo magdala sa hospital para malaman mo kung totoo o hindi. Best to dig deeper and ensure dun nga napupunta tulong mo.

Ganun nga dapat siguro Boss. Ask for a receipt.

the reason naman talaga why they are here in the first place is because they need to support their child(ren) and family members. unless maluho lang talaga sila

Oh be very choosy who you fall or help; minsan they use the money sa bad vices like drugs, alcohol or weeds

its really rare to find a thera na hindi pera habol syo. im just lucky cguro

I suggest bro you lie low already at least stop if you haven't I mean going to spa just incase. focus your world to her attention is what girls yearn for and making them feel they are your queen each and every day

Edited by Hellmarch

tama ka tol pinagbigyan ko isang beses kasi mahina daw kita need magpaayos ng buhok. binigyan ko tulong na din para sa kanya para lumakas kita kasi bagong ayos nga ang buhok. the next is pang business na kasi gusto na daw mag quit sa industry. nilayuan ko na kasi madami namang thera na mas maganda pa. tulungan ko na lang ibang thera basta mabigay gusto ko. :)

ang masama nun nung sinabi ko ng ayaw ko na pinagmumura ko. i-post ko sana dito kaya lang naawa pa din ako sa kanya. lesson learned wag talaga ma-inlove sa kanila. hahaha. katangahan ko. pera maliit na bagay pero kung habol talaga pera wag na lang.

Edited by Real_chef
  • Like (+1) 1

the last time i was with my theraloves was when is about to retire, during that time with her she told me " who knows? maybe we could meet out" and so she retired, went with the GM she really love... a few weeks passed & she sent me a message that we could meet out but it's going to cost me a bit higher than what i spent on the spa she worked before ( i was thinking that her relationship w/ her GM failed & she's down on her finances) & i was very glad that i could see her again but fate wouldn't let me because i injured myself playing tennis before i could set a date. she learned of my injury & even gave comfort words... after a week or so i got another message from her that she's coming back (as a hidden gem & told me not to post any about it) even as my foot still hurts, i was very glad that i'm going to see her again but again luck is not on my side,,, until she finally decided that she'll never come back.... i loved her yes but i was just a client... i would be more than happy meeting her in other times...i'm really hoping this time... for her.... happiness...success & everything good... i missed her so much but i have to move on... we GMs mostly are victims here, but i enjoyed it.... did you? CHEERS!!!

the last time i was with my theraloves was when is about to retire, during that time with her she told me " who knows? maybe we could meet out" and so she retired, went with the GM she really love... a few weeks passed & she sent me a message that we could meet out but it's going to cost me a bit higher than what i spent on the spa she worked before ( i was thinking that her relationship w/ her GM failed & she's down on her finances) & i was very glad that i could see her again but fate wouldn't let me because i injured myself playing tennis before i could set a date. she learned of my injury & even gave comfort words... after a week or so i got another message from her that she's coming back (as a hidden gem & told me not to post any about it) even as my foot still hurts, i was very glad that i'm going to see her again but again luck is not on my side,,, until she finally decided that she'll never come back.... i loved her yes but i was just a client... i would be more than happy meeting her in other times...i'm really hoping this time... for her.... happiness...success & everything good... i missed her so much but i have to move on... we GMs mostly are victims here, but i enjoyed it.... did you? CHEERS!!!

Nice Story Boss. Eventually, All of us are just Clients. Thats all. Swerte nung iba na hindi na Client ang treatment ng Thera sa kanila.

I wonder who was her GM that time though?

Edited by 国光

Sad to say madami thera na mas mautak sa gm; yung barkada ko napatigil na niya thera loves niya for almost a year; full support; like cellphone; rent electricity food allowance pati pagamot sa lola and panlibing din; i think he spend more than 500k during that period; even paid plastic surgery on her nose kasi insecure si thera loves; then nalaman may iba naman pala na BF so basically alam niya mag bf gf sila pero sponsor lang pla; so guys wise up do not follow the steps of my friend; his thera loves is now back sa business; just be carefull sa kanila especially pag sa pera

Edited by high_hello

Sad to say madami thera na mas mautak sa gm; yung barkada ko napatigil na niya thera loves niya for almost a year; full support; like cellphone; rent electricity food allowance pati pagamot sa lola and panlibing din; i think he spend more than 500k during that period; even paid plastic surgery on her nose kasi insecure si thera loves; then nalaman may iba naman pala na BF so basically alam niya mag bf gf sila pero sponsor lang pla; so guys wise up do not follow the steps of my friend; his thera loves is now back sa business; just be carefull sa kanila especially pag sa pera

Dude is this the same thera na binabash ni shampooh?

• Like (+1) 1

Oh s@%t forget that! For now on if a Thera ask me for more then 5k I walk away 🤔 or even 2k maybe