Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Good for you sir. You have someone who loves you very much through thick and thin. Let me tell you a story, my ofismate left his wife and kids for someone, younger and more beautiful. The moment he got sick damn biatch be gone before he can even sa wait, but his wife and kids was there to take care of him till he got back. Asked his wife why, wife said he is her husband, and she promised god that she will yadda yadda all that marriage stuff.. Bottomline, you have someone who loves you whatever you are, so why would you want to complicate that life. I hope the experience made you realize how you love your family, and i hope it taught you how to love and appreciate your wife and kids

yes sir kasi dko na matignan sa mata ang asaawa ko.

yes sir kasi dko na matignan sa mata ang asaawa ko.

Imho, no harm done sir, think of it as a boys night out which you did what?5x a month, hahaha... at least you got it out of your system. It may be funny to some GMs here but like what I have always said, everybody wants to love and be loved. But as a married person, i think a relationship with a thera is way way way more complicated for a regular joe (i assumed only you are a regular working dad).

Edited by Kingkongphils

Dont want to boast bro. I am visiting the spa 3 to 4 times a week.. i am a businessman sir kaya cguro kaya ko isustain ang gastos.. ndi naman ngng problem pa ang pera. Mahirap ung everytime na pnta mo nahuhulog ka lalo

I dont want to be a hypocrite, BUT, if I was you, if you can sustain, then knock yourself out... haha.. I mean work hard, play hard. If you really "love" her, i ll most def do it, especially when shes ok with it. Think of it as "saving" her, lalo na pag binahay mo na at binigyan mo ng business.. nku, may chicks ka na, may business partner ka pa, at higit sa lahat naging real KISA ka pa. Well unless your one of those GMs that dont believe in falling for a thera, and you think na gamit lng sila. (Which i think you are not one of those)

^^true. Kung marami paghugutan at walang problems sa pera dpt arya ng arya.. hehe...

However, and i hope some theras answer this, with GMs ready to give so much money, how is it that a lot of theras (personally 60%) of theras ang asawa e walang trabaho? I guess that just proves it all along. The heart wants what it wants.

actaully sir i am aiming for the heart kaya ganun.

I've written my two cents about falling in love with a thera. Now am in a relationship with an ex-thera. Its working out just fine.

Found out that she is no different from the girl-next-door. I cannot be a hypocrite na babalikan ko siya because of her past. Dahil naging laman din ako ng MPs.

All her life as a thera, she have to fake everything as her mindset was to provide for her brothers and sisters. Wala siyang other way tulad ng sinsabi ng iba dito. Di siya nakatapos ng 2nd year high school since inuna niya muna ang pagaalaga ng mga kapatid niya. t=Then her father died and that was it. Either magutom sila or she can sacrifice herself for them. Di naman lahat tyao afforded ng equal oppotunity to get ahead in life. Kahit anong gawin niya di sapat. Napatapos niya ilan sa mga kapatid niya. Nakapundar siya ng maliit na bahay. Me isang tindahang maliit,

Ngayon she is moving ahead as I gave her the support and opportunity to move forward. She is now a businesswoman. With her own products to sell.

Between the two of us, sexually speaking, we are very active and she is giving her all to me. Dati she used to fake everything with me but now I can see her desire and intimacy grow.

Bakit ko siya napili? Honestly, that I don't know. Its not the sex, as I can get that from anybody else.

One thing good about her is she does not want to talk about her past experiences and her customers. Kahit papaano daw nakatulong din sa kanya and she just wants to fade away from their memories.

Sa part niya, she cut off all communications with them. At the very start pa lang na nagsama kami.

Sa umpisa mahirap din. Dahil andyan yung selos ko.Siya naman ang fear na baka di ko siya pagkakatiwalaan. Nagseselos din siya dati pero ayaw niyang iparamdam sa akin.

habang tumtagal nawawala na. Mas lalong ngaiging normal.

We have a quite life right now.

So good luck sa mga GMs na na-in love sa thera.

big congrats man for what you have right now. i am really happy for you and your girl, and it is a testament that given enough love, effort, time, trust and hard work, love can win. i am happy for you, but i still would like to caution people from this. make sure you know what you are doing, be prepared for when your plan does not pan out, and try to make sure you reserve something for yourself, be it financial, emotional, etc. the odds are not good, but stories like the one above is a nice example that it may work, given the 2 people really work hard at it.

i know medyo late itong pag chime in ko dito, but i've been busy in other pages, and been focusing on just checking out spas to go to.

anyway, as i think i said in the past, a relationship like this has a better chance of succeeding if it happens outside the guest-thera dynamics. obviously, it may have started when you met in the industry, but for it to really grow, mas maganda talaga na sa labas na ng industry. as it is, even if she is outside na, it is still complicated (like those you mentioned like jealousy, etc), but when she's still in the industry, it will be doubly hard. i should know, i had a sort of a relationship with a former MPA in my past life too. worked well while it lasted, because it was after she left her MP work. but in the end, we had to part ways amiably, due to other factors.

• Like (+1) 1

ang take ko dito is... ayus lang mainlab sa thera. u might've found smthing from her that really struck your heart. tao ka lang. walang masama dun.

however, when trying to go deeper into this, always set an expectation for urself. if its a success, then very good! happy happy tayo. kung nabasted man o nafriendzone, wag sasama ang loob. pde kasing ganun lang talaga si thera. mabait lng tlg s client nya.

ganun ung mindset ko when it happened to me. no harm done nmn. kumbaga pra sakin e namaling akala lang ako. and i didnt take it against her. hnd nya nmn fault un.