Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

ang thera na mukang pera kahit anu gawin mo mukang pera talaga at hindi magiging love yan

coins na ata ung nasa dibdib hindi na puso LOL

pera pera talaga

kaya si GM nagiging gago sa lahat ng thera kasi gawa rin nang gago na thera

try mo sampalin sa muka yan ma sasaktan yan

pero try mo sampalin ng pera naka smile yan

Wag ganun bro, they have reasons for going at their work. Pagod, stress at sacrifice. I am 100% sure na ayaw nila ginagawa nila kapit sa patalim lang, PSE GFE, it is all an act. Kaya intindihin na lang po, enjoy na lang.

• Like (+1) 1

I fell in love with a thera.She fell for me.

She wants to build a life with me. And I with her. For better or for worse.

She sacrificed her earnings.

She does not obligate me to support her family.

She wants to make it in the real world as an entrepreneur with me as her guide.

She wants to forget her past and ask me to help her hold her head up high.

She asks my forgiveness whenever she cries at night thinking why she had to go through this kind of work. I have to wipe away her tears and tell her everything will be alright.

She told me all these years, she felt dirty when men touch her. She would cry after every sexual service she went through. But have to compose herself and wait for the next one.

She felt demeaned and small, when her guests would talk about her performance in forums like this. What some GMS do not know that it is all an act in order to support her brothers and sisters. So they wont suffer her fate when they grow up.

And through all of these, I listened and let the tears wash away some of her pain. And i whisper...you have me now.

I will hold her hand until we grow old. I will make her whole again. I will make her a proud woman which was not afforded her because she sacrificed her whole life for the betterment of her siblings. Since there was no one else to take that responsibility.

Most of us will judge them. Most of us will vilify them. As if we ourselves are so clean and honest in our lives. Mas masahol pa ang iba. Me mga asawa pero kakantot pa rin ng iba. So why do we judge? You can analyze things to death. But the answers are so simple.

Take a chance.

Make it work.

Take good care of her fragile state.

Let her grow.

Let her cry.

Treat her as you would treat yourself.

I LOVE HER NOT BECAUSE OF....I LOVE HER DESPITE OF....

• Like (+1) 4

if it works, good for you. if it doesn't, you know the reason why.

is it worth the aggravation? maybe but then again, it will take it's toll.

one thing, they are very good at hiding their true feelings so better be patient and learn to read the signs

because one day you may be the king of her world but the next day you are not for reasons only she knows

Edited by wheeljack

I fell in love with a thera.She fell for me.

She wants to build a life with me. And I with her. For better or for worse.

She sacrificed her earnings.

She does not obligate me to support her family.

She wants to make it in the real world as an entrepreneur with me as her guide.

She wants to forget her past and ask me to help her hold her head up high.

She asks my forgiveness whenever she cries at night thinking why she had to go through this kind of work. I have to wipe away her tears and tell her everything will be alright.

She told me all these years, she felt dirty when men touch her. She would cry after every sexual service she went through. But have to compose herself and wait for the next one.

She felt demeaned and small, when her guests would talk about her performance in forums like this. What some GMS do not know that it is all an act in order to support her brothers and sisters. So they wont suffer her fate when they grow up.

And through all of these, I listened and let the tears wash away some of her pain. And i whisper...you have me now.

I will hold her hand until we grow old. I will make her whole again. I will make her a proud woman which was not afforded her because she sacrificed her whole life for the betterment of her siblings. Since there was no one else to take that responsibility.

Most of us will judge them. Most of us will vilify them. As if we ourselves are so clean and honest in our lives. Mas masahol pa ang iba. Me mga asawa pero kakantot pa rin ng iba. So why do we judge? You can analyze things to death. But the answers are so simple.

Take a chance.

Make it work.

Take good care of her fragile state.

Let her grow.

Let her cry.

Treat her as you would treat yourself.

I LOVE HER NOT BECAUSE OF....I LOVE HER DESPITE OF....

Very well said. I agree.

If you love her, panindigan mo sya. :(

if it works, good for you. if it doesn't, you know the reason why.

is it worth the aggravation? maybe but then again, it will take it's toll.

one thing, they are very good at hiding their true feelings so better be patient and learn to read the signs

because one day you may be the king of her world but the next day you are not for reasons only she knows

love, lust, pity, compassion, passion, infatuation, crush, smitten, caring

Meron similarity yang mga feelings na yan, and the GMs/Theras must be careful to distinguish one from the other. For all we know, "awa" pala yung naramdaman mo and you have mistaken it for "love."

Kaya GMs must be extra careful in handling this matter. Tama si GM wheeljack, theras are experts in hiding their true feelings, since this skill (of suppressing one's true feeling) is necessary in their chosen craft,

love, lust, pity, compassion, passion, infatuation, crush, smitten, caring

Meron similarity yang mga feelings na yan, and the GMs/Theras must be careful to distinguish one from the other. For all we know, "awa" pala yung naramdaman mo and you have mistaken it for "love."

Kaya GMs must be extra careful in handling this matter. Tama si GM wheeljack, theras are experts in hiding their true feelings, since this skill (of suppressing one's true feeling) is necessary in their chosen craft,

Perhaps some have experienced true love indeed, but my guess is that most are just having fatal illusions.

At least I am not experiencing any kind of illusions regarding my relationship with a former thera. Some people here just equate thera with sex, money and lies. This sweeping generalization of a thera is not always true. Well at least in my case.

She reads the posts here and thank those people who are supportive and feels sad with those who are not. She does not owe anybody any explanation. However she feels that you people who are in a relationship who keeps on f#&king her kind owe an explanation to your wives, girlfriends or lovers. Be it man or woman. LOL.

She dares you to speak here and say how many times you'e cheated on your partners in life. How many times you licked other women's pussies and go home then kiss your wives. How many times you sneaked out of the house or lied to your partner just to get a fix for your libog.

Man she makes me laugh saying these things. She is not angry. She just wonders why the judgements are so vicious and one sided.

I have no illusions neither does she. There are no pretensions.

• Like (+1) 1

At least I am not experiencing any kind of illusions regarding my relationship with a former thera. Some people here just equate thera with sex, money and lies. This sweeping generalization of a thera is not always true. Well at least in my case.

She reads the posts here and thank those people who are supportive and feels sad with those who are not. She does not owe anybody any explanation. However she feels that you people who are in a relationship who keeps on f#&king her kind owe an explanation to your wives, girlfriends or lovers. Be it man or woman. LOL.

She dares you to speak here and say how many times you'e cheated on your partners in life. How many times you licked other women's pussies and go home then kiss your wives. How many times you sneaked out of the house or lied to your partner just to get a fix for your libog.

Man she makes me laugh saying these things. She is not angry. She just wonders why the judgements are so vicious and one sided.

Congrats sa inyo.Pero Kanya kanyang pananaw lang ito.Pero kung ako tatanungin niyo-KUMPLIKADO ang magkarelasyon sa Thera.So wag na lang.At alam ko wala din kayong pakialam sa opinion ko.Wala na lang basagan ng trip.Haha!!!

These are women who are incredibly strong and committed to their kids and their families at the expense of their personal happiness.

If we reverse the roles for a bit, what if you, as a man, had to s*ck off gay men in order to provide the best possible life you can give your kids? Could you bring yourself to do it? Or would you let your kids starve, grow up without an education, or begging in the streets?

Me?

The answer is NO.

Food? Budget your money.

Education? Public school.

Begging? Maybe but not for money. Asking for an extra job (begging)

Female working as a (teacher, nurse, tindera, etc) to provide the needs to their family are the one that is Strong (mentally and physically).

Note: I didnt say anything bad about theras. I am talking about being strong and committed.

• Like (+1) 1