Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Awts... Kala ko free ka... Hahaha.. Well, just to say, hell hath no fury than a woman scorned... That is going to be complicated as ef... I Say this with all due respect to theras out there, bka pag mag demand ng attention yan and you chose your wife, bka pumatol ng 3 ga fajardo un in one day para lang bawian ka. So if your hurting when you see juicy FRs wait till she does something to spite you And I know that happens kasi even regular girls do that. But if you want to push through with it I Suggest dont get carried away. Well I guess you are loaded kasi may family ka na can afford ka pa dn, e still protection na lng bago umaksyon.. Wawa nmn c baby mama if she catches what you catch..

Like a woman..

Scenario:

You fell in love with your therapist.

You promised her you would give her this gift but suddenly, she retired and left.

Now she is in a relationship, living privately and far away from the spa industry.

Would you still give her the gift you said you will give her then?

If you still have contact with her, you can ask her if she still wants it and you can have it delivered as long as you don't give it personally just as respect to her relationship.

• Like (+1) 1

Awts... Kala ko free ka... Hahaha.. Well, just to say, hell hath no fury than a woman scorned... That is going to be complicated as ef... I Say this with all due respect to theras out there, bka pag mag demand ng attention yan and you chose your wife, bka pumatol ng 3 ga fajardo un in one day para lang bawian ka. So if your hurting when you see juicy FRs wait till she does something to spite you And I know that happens kasi even regular girls do that. But if you want to push through with it I Suggest dont get carried away. Well I guess you are loaded kasi may family ka na can afford ka pa dn, e still protection na lng bago umaksyon.. Wawa nmn c baby mama if she catches what you catch..

un nga sir. Pwede ko naman sabhn kay thera na single ako d naman nya malalaman agad. Pero i decided to tell her para atleast she knows what i really feel about her kahit na nga ganun situation ko

un nga sir. Pwede ko naman sabhn kay thera na single ako d naman nya malalaman agad. Pero i decided to tell her para atleast she knows what i really feel about her kahit na nga ganun situation ko

Well you most definitely cant expect her to be loyal much more, demand loyalty from her. Kasi I could safely assume na pera lng habol nya. Hindi nmn siguro dahil mabait ka, most def mas maraming siyang na meet mabait na GM na single, hindi nmn cguro masasabi ntn na pogi, kasi pretty sure madami na dn cyang pogi GM na na meet na single dn, performance? well we know the answer to that. I guess what i am saying is that its complicated for a single guy to fall for a thera with all the c ganito na max ymmv na yan, c ganyan dn, e c single kargo lng nya sarili nya. But for a married guy it will be more complicated, IF you say you love her and i bahay mo na. But hey like I said if your loaded, you can provide for the two chicks in your life, and it makes you happy, And okey lng sa kanilang 2, e why not. I'll definitely go for it personnaly.

Well you most definitely cant expect her to be loyal much more, demand loyalty from her. Kasi I could safely assume na pera lng habol nya. Hindi nmn siguro dahil mabait ka, most def mas maraming siyang na meet mabait na GM na single, hindi nmn cguro masasabi ntn na pogi, kasi pretty sure madami na dn cyang pogi GM na na meet na single dn, performance? well we know the answer to that. I guess what i am saying is that its complicated for a single guy to fall for a thera with all the c ganito na max ymmv na yan, c ganyan dn, e c single kargo lng nya sarili nya. But for a married guy it will be more complicated, IF you say you love her and i bahay mo na. But hey like I said if your loaded, you can provide for the two chicks in your life, and it makes you happy, And okey lng sa kanilang 2, e why not. I'll definitely go for it personnaly.

thanks for the comment sir. I really apreciate it and of course i will not expect too much from her kasi nga sa situation pero like wat ive said bahala na. Dko naman sinasadya na mahulog sa kanya.
  • Like (+1) 1

haha. I thought we only refering on the same girl.. ndi naman pala.. so far parang mahirap my consience is bugging me. But i really like the girl. Plan to talk to her when she gets back. We eneded our convo when she asked me if seryoso ba ako. Then i said yes. But we need to talk in person para malaman if tuloy or not.

Parang kilala ko to bro. Nasa Bora ba siya ngayon? Hihi.

Tao lang tayo at di malayo na ma fall same din yung thera, kaya habang maaga palang wag nalang pumasok sa relasyon dahil napakahirap makawala pag mahal mo na dahil nag buhos ka ng oras at pera sa thera na inaakala mo maging kayo sa huli, kaya kung isang araw bigla nalang di nag paramdam yung isang GM or thera sayo ibig sabihin, meron na syang iba or ayaw nya na umasa dahil alam nya habang tumatagal baka mas lalong mabaliw kakaisip na di rin kayo magkatuluyan.

"It hurts to let go a person you love, but sometimes it hurts more to hold on."

Been there, done that. You will upset your life, and your family life if you are married.

On hindsight, you will find yourself selfish when you realize that you sacrificed the love of your life, who happens to be your wife. She (the thera) may be big in your heart now, but it is not the stone that fills your glass. The sands fill your glass, and these are your wife, kids, and the happy every day life you have had with them that you are going destroy. When the heat is gone, you will be left empty handed.

As we all know, the espa is not the ideal place to start a happy-ever-after life. I am pretty sure the statistics of success here is very low, if not nil.

• Like (+1) 4

Been there, done that. You will upset your life, and your family life if you are married.

On hindsight, you will find yourself selfish when you realize that you sacrificed the love of your life, who happens to be your wife. She (the thera) may be big in your heart now, but it is not the stone that fills your glass. The sands fill your glass, and these are your wife, kids, and the happy every day life you have had with them that you are going destroy. When the heat is gone, you will be left empty handed.

As we all know, the espa is not the ideal place to start a happy-ever-after life. I am pretty sure the statistics of success here is very low, if not nil.

Tama ka Idol!

100% Agree

LODI LOVERBOYZ, I SALUTE YOU :lol:

"Set You Free by Side A"
We often fool ourselves
And say that it's love
Only cause when it's gone
We end up being lonely
So how are we to know
That it just isn't so
That we just have to let each other go
There were many times
When we shared precious moments
But later realized
They were only stolen moments
So how are we to know
That it just wasn't so
That we just had to let each other go
If loving you is all that means to me
When being happy is all I hope you'd be
Then loving you must mean
I really have to set you free
Each day we meet my love for you
Keeps growing stronger
But everytime we meet
Makes leaving you so much harder
So how are we to know
That this just wasn't so
Letting go is not an easy task
When smiling feels like I must wear this lonely mask
It hurts deep inside
And I just cannot hide
That there's anguish at the thought
That we should have to part
Edited by rontan2014
  • Like (+1) 1

LODI LOVERBOYZ, I SALUTE YOU :lol:

"Set You Free by Side A"

We often fool ourselves

And say that it's love

Only cause when it's gone

We end up being lonely

So how are we to know

That it just isn't so

There were many times

When we shared precious moments

But later realized

They were only stolen moments

So how are we to know

That it just wasn't so

That we just had to let each other go

Each day we meet my love for you

Keeps growing stronger

But everytime we meet

Makes leaving you so much harder

So how are we to know

That this just wasn't so

Letting go is not an easy task

When smiling feels like I must wear this lonely mask

It hurts deep inside

And I just cannot hide

That there's anguish at the thought

That we should have to part

Lakas maka classic tito-tita throwback hahaha

Ive said my last goodbye to her yesterday.sabi ng isang gm na nagpost dto it hurts to let go of the person you love, but sometimes it hurts more to hold on

Good for you sir. You have someone who loves you very much through thick and thin. Let me tell you a story, my ofismate left his wife and kids for someone, younger and more beautiful. The moment he got sick damn biatch be gone before he can even sa wait, but his wife and kids was there to take care of him till he got back. Asked his wife why, wife said he is her husband, and she promised god that she will yadda yadda all that marriage stuff.. Bottomline, you have someone who loves you whatever you are, so why would you want to complicate that life. I hope the experience made you realize how you love your family, and i hope it taught you how to love and appreciate your wife and kids