Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Its not a solution, but its the fastest cash, unless you sell drugs. Its situational, and its not for us to judge. Its not for us to say, tamad lng yn kaya ganyan, mas gusto nya sa ganyan lng kesa mag tipid at mag saleslady. Pero some of them if not most have personal issues that drove them to that kind of work. Madaling sabihin sa lalaki kasi we are built strong. Pero sa babae, lalo na pag dating sa mahal nila sa buhay, somethings are just worth doing para sa mahal nila.

• Like (+1) 1

Some people think that the only solution of making fast money is thru being a thera. There are plenty of ways of making money . Early preparation in life, education, patience and hard work is necessary to earn decent jobs. if I were in the thera's shoes, i will not destroy myself for me to support my family. i will ask every member of my family to help me earn money for the family. That's based on personal experience. Even small amount of earnings if added together will be enough to support the family. There are many theras who earn and work hard in the spa while the able members of the family do nothing and wait for the theras support. Every member of the family should help one another to make a living.

so the theras are in the business only for a fast buck? and most of them are educated?

and they did not ask help from their families?

we are not in their shoes and do not know what drove them to get into the business so let's not make it appear that they are only in it to make a fast buck

opportunity cost din yan. kung kaya mo naman ang work, hard to find a job that pays as well, particularly for someone without academic qualifications. may risks din, but if the girl is smart, kaya naman i-manage. though with the competition lately (economic profit is/was positive, so a lot of players entered the industry), i don't know if that is still true. i hope it is.

Edited by zhyper77

These are women who are incredibly strong and committed to their kids and their families at the expense of their personal happiness.

If we reverse the roles for a bit, what if you, as a man, had to s*ck off gay men in order to provide the best possible life you can give your kids? Could you bring yourself to do it? Or would you let your kids starve, grow up without an education, or begging in the streets?

You can't know these women to be incredibly strong unless you've known them for a long time. The thread is "falling for a therapist"; and if you fall for one, good luck with that. You'll be one of the many KISAs around.

Nobody wants to be judged, but you shouldn't give credit that easily either.

You can't know these women to be incredibly strong unless you've known them for a long time. The thread is "falling for a therapist"; and if you fall for one, good luck with that. You'll be one of the many KISAs around.

I dont know why being KISA is bad. All the women wants a KISAs, and I mean all. They want someone to save them from something, or someone to be there. Kaya nga ang babae they dont usually go for looks. They go for that someone who is there for them. I wont give examples, but seriously just watch all love story movies all of them are KISAs.i mean i dont get it really. When someone in the thread explains for a thera people say its kisa time, but really, npka masukista nmn natin if we let someone na hamakin ang isang tao. These are people gentlemen, its not a restaurant, its not a car, its not a thing, its just not right na hamakin sila. Its not right to be rude. Pucha pag ang amo nga natin balasubas mag utos sinasagot natin e. Pucha subukan mong mag balasubas sa construction, or sa barko, tgnan natin kung may umabante sa trabaho nyo.try mo balasubasin ang waiter tgnan natin kung hindi nya tamuran ung pagkain mo. Edited by Kingkongphils

At least I am not experiencing any kind of illusions regarding my relationship with a former thera. Some people here just equate thera with sex, money and lies. This sweeping generalization of a thera is not always true. Well at least in my case.

She reads the posts here and thank those people who are supportive and feels sad with those who are not. She does not owe anybody any explanation. However she feels that you people who are in a relationship who keeps on f#&king her kind owe an explanation to your wives, girlfriends or lovers. Be it man or woman. LOL.

She dares you to speak here and say how many times you'e cheated on your partners in life. How many times you licked other women's pussies and go home then kiss your wives. How many times you sneaked out of the house or lied to your partner just to get a fix for your libog.

Man she makes me laugh saying these things. She is not angry. She just wonders why the judgements are so vicious and one sided.

I have no illusions neither does she. There are no pretensions.

I hope you dont mind me asking but how many years have you and your lady been together? Has it been long? if yes, then hands up, you deserve a standing ovation...

unfortunately it wasn't the case with me...I had it 5 years..5 years till I came to a point that I can no longer fight for her and it is because of my stupid pride...there was one phrase that echoed to me that made me lost my grip....:insan, I had sex your girl...she was from this spa right?....those words lingered and still haunts me to this day...and they spilled to the rest of my family

has it never touched your thoughts how many willies slid in that hole and mouth of her? i wont play pretend here and be hypocrite...I always thought I can swallow the bitter pill of reality and in the end i figured out i cant...niloko ko lang sarili ko na sabihin kaya kong lunukin ang lahat and I felt bad coz i told her a hundred times "i don't care..all i know is i love you"....shitty right? that is the biggest lie i have made.

does cheating count if he is a single guy? I guess this only applies to a married man coz whenever he engages him self to a relation he cheats twice, his wife and his newly found woman....besides how can a man entice another woman if he will tell the truth?

why things are one sided here? you should know...this site is for the adventurous......those who cheat to get a quick fix....what was you and her reason being here in the forst place? karamihan ng nandito mga manoloko...

niloloko nila sarili nila na sabi hinding hindi na ako magbabayad para sa sex...niloloko nila magulang nila na yung allowance eh ginamit na pala sa massage parlor..niloloko nila asawa nila na OT pero yun pala naka iyOT na ng babae na ang info ay galing sa mga FR dito....madaming rason...madaming excuses...but when reality bites you only follow two calls...call of the heart and tawag ng libog....i wonder where the brain comes in...unfortunately madaming confused abt it...ang akala ng isip nila eh titi pala nagdidikta ...sorry..but its the truth...the reality

Edited by heatwave
  • Like (+1) 1

Why have been in their shoes and you know the reason why they drove to be theras that you justify them? I am only speaking for myself and not critics of their selection in life. That is their decision and maybe that what makes them happy.

Please read my post again as those were your words and I just made it to a question.

And no I have never been in their shoes just like you. And no where in my post did I justify them. All I said is we don't know their reasons so we can't assume that they are in it for the fast buck.

kaya nga if you can, take her out of the spa, or just let it go....

unfortunately it wasn't the case with me...I had it 5 years..5 years till I came to a point that I can no longer fight for her and it is because of my stupid pride...there was one phrase that echoed to me that made me lost my grip....:insan, I had sex your girl...she was from this spa right?....those words lingered and still haunts me to this day...and they spilled to the rest of my family

I see how a lot of guys here dont see each other eye to eye on a simple thread.

Let me tell you a story of a very close friend of mine. Please bear with me as it is long.

This friend of mine does not see it as falling for a thera, he sees it as enjoying the company of a thera in a non sexual way. He had a thera friend, they go on dates and out of towns, and he paid for her last 3 sems to finish school. In return the thera helped him gain his confidence back after a very ugly break up. Now the thera is an office girl. Did they end up together? No, he broke it off. Asked why, he said, its not because of her past, he thinks of it as setting her free. Free to be "normal". Asked did he have feelings for her really. He said I could say I love her, and if the road would take us there I wont have regrets marrying her Now they still see each other sometimes since i think she is in a relationship. she is occasionally codes for him for free (that is do programs). We know all how hard and how expensive that is.

So, me having seen that with my friend I learned

1. Wag natin hamakin ang thera, they are just people like us. We dont know the reasons behind why they choose this work. Cmon wala nmn silang inaagrabiado kaya lets not judge and ipamukha sa kanila ang work nila.

2. If you do find yourself falling, lets not be naive. You have to learn to accept everything. You cant say na, eto ang babatain ko kasi sabi nya 1 yr plng cya sa spa, konti plng ang dumaan dito. Wag ganun, dont let that be your mindset. If you fall you fall for the RIGHT reasons. Accept her even if the security guard working for you had her. Accept her kahit na 5k ang bigay mo sa kanya pero ung mas poging GM e 3k lang may CIM pa cya. Kung talagang she makes you happy, but if you cant accept that e wag nlng BUT dont judge her, or dont be mad at her.

3. GMs etong bisyo na ito e bisyo ng pera, or bisyo ng handang gumastos ng pera. Kaya dapat mga sirs wag natin sabihing pera pera lang ang mga yan, kasi in the first place money should never be an issue for us kasi tyo ang lumapit sa kanila, kaya let us not be mad at them kung may kaya silang bolahin.

Edited by Kingkongphils

I hope you dont mind me asking but how many years have you and your lady been together? Has it been long? if yes, then hands up, you deserve a standing ovation...

has it never touched your thoughts how many willies slid in that hole and mouth of her? i wont play pretend here and be hypocrite...I always thought I can swallow the bitter pill of reality and in the end i figured out i cant...niloko ko lang sarili ko na sabihin kaya kong lunukin ang lahat and I felt bad coz i told her a hundred times "i don't care..all i know is i love you"....shitty right? that is the biggest lie i have made.

does cheating count if he is a single guy? I guess this only applies to a married man coz whenever he engages him self to a relation he cheats twice, his wife and his newly found woman....besides how can a man entice another woman if he will tell the truth?

why things are one sided here? you should know...this site is for the adventurous......those who cheat to get a quick fix....what was you and her reason being here in the forst place? karamihan ng nandito mga manoloko...

niloloko nila sarili nila na sabi hinding hindi na ako magbabayad para sa sex...niloloko nila magulang nila na yung allowance eh ginamit na pala sa massage parlor..niloloko nila asawa nila na OT pero yun pala naka iyOT na ng babae na ang info ay galing sa mga FR dito....madaming rason...madaming excuses...but when reality bites you only follow two calls...call of the heart and tawag ng libog....i wonder where the brain comes in...unfortunately madaming confused abt it...ang akala ng isip nila eh titi pala nagdidikta ...sorry..but its the truth...the reality

Saludo ako sa iyo. Natagalan mo ng 5 years. Matagal na yun.

Iyon talaga ang problema, papaano pag mga kakilala mo na ang nakipag fk sa thera labs mo? Labs lang hanggang hinde malaman ng pamilya at hinde magalaw ng mga ka close.

Kaya kailangan talaga ilabas agad ang thera kung talagang gust na wala ng hugotan.

I dont know why being KISA is bad. All the women wants a KISAs, and I mean all. They want someone to save them from something, or someone to be there. Kaya nga ang babae they dont usually go for looks. They go for that someone who is there for them. I wont give examples, but seriously just watch all love story movies all of them are KISAs.i mean i dont get it really. When someone in the thread explains for a thera people say its kisa time, but really, npka masukista nmn natin if we let someone na hamakin ang isang tao. These are people gentlemen, its not a restaurant, its not a car, its not a thing, its just not right na hamakin sila. Its not right to be rude. Pucha pag ang amo nga natin balasubas mag utos sinasagot natin e. Pucha subukan mong mag balasubas sa construction, or sa barko, tgnan natin kung may umabante sa trabaho nyo.try mo balasubasin ang waiter tgnan natin kung hindi nya tamuran ung pagkain mo.

I see how a lot of guys here dont see each other eye to eye on a simple thread.

Let me tell you a story of a very close friend of mine. Please bear with me as it is long.

This friend of mine does not see it as falling for a thera, he sees it as enjoying the company of a thera in a non sexual way. He had a thera friend, they go on dates and out of towns, and he paid for her last 3 sems to finish school. In return the thera helped him gain his confidence back after a very ugly break up. Now the thera is an office girl. Did they end up together? No, he broke it off. Asked why, he said, its not because of her past, he thinks of it as setting her free. Free to be "normal". Asked did he have feelings for her really. He said I could say I love her, and if the road would take us there I wont have regrets marrying her Now they still see each other sometimes since i think she is in a relationship. she is occasionally codes for him for free (that is do programs). We know all how hard and how expensive that is.

So, me having seen that with my friend I learned

1. Wag natin hamakin ang thera, they are just people like us. We dont know the reasons behind why they choose this work. Cmon wala nmn silang inaagrabiado kaya lets not judge and ipamukha sa kanila ang work nila.

2. If you do find yourself falling, lets not be naive. You have to learn to accept everything. You cant say na, eto ang babatain ko kasi sabi nya 1 yr plng cya sa spa, konti plng ang dumaan dito. Wag ganun, dont let that be your mindset. If you fall you fall for the RIGHT reasons. Accept her even if the security guard working for you had her. Accept her kahit na 5k ang bigay mo sa kanya pero ung mas poging GM e 3k lang may CIM pa cya. Kung talagang she makes you happy, but if you cant accept that e wag nlng BUT dont judge her, or dont be mad at her.

3. GMs etong bisyo na ito e bisyo ng pera, or bisyo ng handang gumastos ng pera. Kaya dapat mga sirs wag natin sabihing pera pera lang ang mga yan, kasi in the first place money should never be an issue for us kasi tyo ang lumapit sa kanila, kaya let us not be mad at them kung may kaya silang bolahin.

I'm not saying KISA is bad, what I'm saying is can you honestly fight for her through thick and thin knowing full well her history? In my adult life, the best lesson I've learned is to never ever judge another human being; but I also, never ever give credit that easily. It's practical. And practical works.

Situations:

1. Your thera works in a spakol. And her ONLY business is just jacking-off clients' dong, can you honestly as a KISA, that you won't get affected if she does her business regularly?

2. Your thera works in a MP. And we all know that jacking off isn't her only business, can you honestly as a KISA, that you won't get affected if she does her business regularly?

A real KISA has to do something about the above situation. And the practical question would be, can you afford subsidizing her while she pursues her studies or whatever she needs doing? If you can, then good for the both of you.

If you can't do anything as cited above, then you can't be a real KISA. You might be called a KISA-symphatizer or KISA-admirer. Or you have a KISA-complex personality, but not a KISA in the true sense of the word.

And by the way, that's your friend's story. Where's yours?

Edited by rontan2014

kaya nga if you can, take her out of the spa, or just let it go....

i took her out..yung time na nagkita kami was her last time working in that spa...dumating lang siguro ako ng late kasi nauna yung pinsan ko na makuha sya and boy he was her regular..inlcuding his tropa which i think numbered into 15..all of them had more than one time session with her....di ko kaya eh sabihan ka ba naman...insan i had sex with your girl from this spa....and lahat ng tropa nya naservicesan na nya and thanks to the MTC FRs...why she was working there? i never get to ask..pero yug rason na nalaman ko sa bibig ng mga naservicesan nya ay iba iba, hirap sa buhay, sya nag susuporta, pang bayad sa utang ng pamilya nya..self supporting...iba iba eh and yung mga rason na yun ay hindi ko nakita or naitanong sa kanya sa loob ng limang taon na kami....

Mahirap talaga Yan. Test of love...

I think that's too late Kung nakadami na. Siguro Kung 1st year nyo palang.. anyway complicated talaga makipagrelasyon sa thera... Kung walang pera umiwas na.

i took her out..yung time na nagkita kami was her last time working in that spa...dumating lang siguro ako ng late kasi nauna yung pinsan ko na makuha sya and boy he was her regular..inlcuding his tropa which i think numbered into 15..all of them had more than one time session with her....di ko kaya eh sabihan ka ba naman...insan i had sex with your girl from this spa....and lahat ng tropa nya naservicesan na nya and thanks to the MTC FRs...why she was working there? i never get to ask..pero yug rason na nalaman ko sa bibig ng mga naservicesan nya ay iba iba, hirap sa buhay, sya nag susuporta, pang bayad sa utang ng pamilya nya..self supporting...iba iba eh and yung mga rason na yun ay hindi ko nakita or naitanong sa kanya sa loob ng limang taon na kami....

Ok na sana yung post ng isang romantiko dito medyo napa bilib ako sa banat, at sa pag tanggol sa pro thera GMs,kaso pag check ko sa profile at previous posts, naknambaka panay pala banat sa ibat ibang MP..plastic amp. Hahaha. Paka totoo ka bro muntik mo nako mapa bilib.

Anyway I've posted this before and I will post again, walang problema kung naulol ka sa thera mo at inibig mong tunay ok lang yun, wala tayong issue dun. Ang problema kung ayaw pala ng labs mo sa trabaho niya at siguro naman ayaw mo rin na dun siya nagtatrabaho, por jos por santo naman, ilabas mo siya dun at buhayin mo in your own terms. Walk the talk bro. Ngayon kung di mo kaya siya buhayin at ang buong pamilya niya e, tiis ka papi, ganun talaga yun.

Edited by paulwalking
  • Like (+1) 3

I'm not saying KISA is bad, what I'm saying is can you honestly fight for her through thick and thin knowing full well her history? In my adult life, the best lesson I've learned is to never ever judge another human being; but I also, never ever give credit that easily. It's practical. And practical works.

Situations:

1. Your thera works in a spakol. And her ONLY business is just jacking-off clients' dong, can you honestly as a KISA, that you won't get affected if she does her business regularly?

2. Your thera works in a MP. And we all know that jacking off isn't her only business, can you honestly as a KISA, that you won't get affected if she does her business regularly?

A real KISA has to do something about the above situation. And the practical question would be, can you afford subsidizing her while she pursues her studies or whatever she needs doing? If you can, then good for the both of you.

If you can't do anything as cited above, then you can't be a real KISA. You might be called a KISA-symphatizer or KISA-admirer. Or you have a KISA-complex personality, but not a KISA in the true sense of the word.

And by the way, that's your friend's story. Where's yours?

So when you said "youll be one of the many KISAs around" that is a compliment right?

Like I said, if you really love her, then you would not think about who or how many dongs he jacked, sucked and took in. Sabi ko nga kahit ung SG nyo ang nakadale dapat okey lang syo, or kung c "john lloyd" GM e may promo na CIM, dapat okey lang din syo. Kasi if not, you will just end up dropping her and leaving her. Pano yun pina in love mo lang syo tpos iwan na, Kasi kung ganun e hindi mo talaga love yan. She is just a convenient girl para syo, sure ball girl mo lang sya, and youll end up hurting her, and its not really you that is hurt. Playing the victim card ka lang, pero sa totoo in as much as pineperahan ka, convenience lang ang kapalit nun syo and you are as worst as people na naghahamak sa kanya. even worst in my opinion.

If you dont have the capability na alisin sya e you may be a different KISA. Basta you do your best pa din para sa akin to really love her and support her. Para ka naman ngongo kung GM ka liligawan mo tpos hindi mo pla cya kayang sustentuhan tapos magagalit ka pag ayaw nyang umalis, e hanap ka nlng ng iba or sundin mo ung kanta ni Andrew E. humanap ka ng P..... ibigin mong tunay.

As for my story, I can see myself falling for a thera, I have seen them together and I see how happy they are, its like no bigger problem can break them. Hells they even saw one of her GMs when I was with them, and we laughed at her story on the kink the GM wants, parang... GANNOOOONNNN.... and my friend was mega cool about it. If she was my girl I think Id be mega cool about it too, if I really love her.

Maybe I am not able to see her yet (maybe a thera maybe not) but if that comes I think Id be cool with it. Hell I have done it all except for the relationship, nagpa "utang" na ako ng pang enroll, nag pa "utang" na ako ng pampagamot kay baby, kay papa, kay mama. Nag pa "utang" na ako ng pangenroll ni utol.... May regular thera ako, but I would not say na in love, or in the process, but we do go out, and nagpapa "utang" ako sa kanya. Mahihya ba ko na kasama cya at may nakakilala sa kanya hell no,

When I was younger I have devirginized and effed over and over a model, who is now married to a construction tycoon, we even had a video, and 4 times a week we do it, even when she has her period and the relationship spanned for 3 years, that will never make me better than her husband right now, matter of fact Id change places with her husband in a snap of a finger If I had known I could have been that happy (even minus his millions).

You have to accept these things if you choose these things. no regrets. We are all malilibog here and we should not judge them else we maybe judge by our peers by just opening manilatonight.com . For me, the fact that they can do these earns them credit, no matter what their reason. I would never suck anybodys dick period.

Ok na sana yung post ng isang romantiko dito medyo napa bilib ako sa banat, at sa pag tanggol sa pro thera GMs,kaso pag check ko sa profile at previous posts, naknambaka panay pala banat sa ibat ibang MP..plastic amp. Hahaha. Paka totoo ka bro muntik mo nako mapa bilib.

Anyway I've posted this before and I will post again, walang problema kung naulol ka sa thera mo at inibig mong tunay ok lang yun, wala tayong issue dun. Ang problema kung ayaw pala ng labs mo sa trabaho niya at siguro naman ayaw mo rin na dun siya nagtatrabaho, por jos por santo naman, ilabas mo siya dun at buhayin mo in your own terms. Walk the talk bro. Ngayon kung di mo kaya siya buhayin at ang buong pamilya niya e, tiis ka papi, ganun talaga yun.

Agree. Kung tunay na KISA, ilabas ang thera sa MP or spakol.

So when you said "youll be one of the many KISAs around" that is a compliment right?

If you dont have the capability na alisin sya e you may be a different KISA. Basta you do your best pa din para sa akin to really love her and support her.

KISA is okay if you walk the talk, meaning you have funds to give her a new beginning. Different KISA, ano yan?

Ano yung KISA? Di ko alam eh

Knight In Shining Armor

KISA is okay if you walk the talk, meaning you have funds to give her a new beginning. Different KISA, ano yan?

Well hindi lng nmn lahat ng may kakayahan na mag labas sa kanya sa spa ang KISA. Baka kailangan mo muna i define sa sarili mo ang love bro. Sabi nga ng pinag agreehan mo na reply pag hindi mo kaya, tiis tiis... E ngongo ka nmn kung ayaw mong magtiis tpos hindi mo nmn cya kayang buhayin paalisin mo. Again... Watch otherlove story movies, e d sana lahat ng successful love stories mayaman... Ang love story hindi lng para sa mayaman at mga pogi at magaganda. Ang love story para sa lahat. Kung kaya mong alisin at sumama syo e d well and good, pero wag mo nmn kuhanin cya tapos iiwan mo dn cya. Kaya you cant blame them if it takes time na pumayag silang umalis for you Hindi mo pwedeng ipilit ang sarili mo, at ipilit ang gusto mo. You choose then she choose. Pag hindi tugma e d sorry nxt nmn kung thera hunter ka...

Makakaya mo bang tanggapin na ilang tao na nka experience sa kanya? THere's so many fish in the sea. Baka na inlove ka lang sa sobrang sarap. It's not too late for you. Don't search for love, let love search for you. Pag ibig hindi minamadali at hindi dinadaya. Love is a gift. :)

• Like (+1) 1

Well hindi lng nmn lahat ng may kakayahan na mag labas sa kanya sa spa ang KISA. Baka kailangan mo muna i define sa sarili mo ang love bro. Sabi nga ng pinag agreehan mo na reply pag hindi mo kaya, tiis tiis... E ngongo ka nmn kung ayaw mong magtiis tpos hindi mo nmn cya kayang buhayin paalisin mo. Again... Watch otherlove story movies, e d sana lahat ng successful love stories mayaman... Ang love story hindi lng para sa mayaman at mga pogi at magaganda. Ang love story para sa lahat. Kung kaya mong alisin at sumama syo e d well and good, pero wag mo nmn kuhanin cya tapos iiwan mo dn cya. Kaya you cant blame them if it takes time na pumayag silang umalis for you Hindi mo pwedeng ipilit ang sarili mo, at ipilit ang gusto mo. You choose then she choose. Pag hindi tugma e d sorry nxt nmn kung thera hunter ka...

"Well hindi lng nmn lahat ng may kakayahan na mag labas sa kanya sa spa ang KISA.".... Let's simplify, kung hindi sya KISA at nilabas ang thera sa Spa/MP; eh anong ginagawa nya?... Then it's a simple business transaction: I'll support you but I can have sex with you (thera) anytime. That's it... Kung pumayag si thera, risk nya yun na baka iiwan din sya pag dating ng panahon. Eh kung ganun, balik si thera sa Spa/MP.

Balik tayo sa thread: FALLING FOR A THERA. This suggest that you're IN-THE-PROCESS of falling, meaning:

1. You and thera are consistently in contact with each other, you're asking yourself, is this (LOVE) it?

2. You and thera are consistently in contact with each other, you're asking yourself, baka LIBOG lang to kasi ang sarap-sarap nya?

Let's define love, yung tunay... For me love is: CONSISTENCY, LONGEVITY, LOYALTY, PATIENCE, RESPECT, and HARD WORK. If you love your thera, as in love your thera, eto:

1. Kaya mo bang ipaglaban sya sa parents mo, relatives mo, friends mo, pastor/pari mo, co-workers mo, etc... ng ilang taon hanggang respetohin nila desisyon mo?

2. Kaya mo bang kontrolin sarili mo kung magkaroon kayo ng matinding away na hindi banggitin yung mga nakaraan nya? Ang nangyayari kasi naging "HISTORICAL" na hindi lang hysterical.

If you respect and support the thera, GM (gentlemaniac) ka lang, hindi ka KISA.

If you think/feel you love your thera pero wala kang funds para ilabas sya, yari ka at baka masiraan ka lang ng ulo.

Edited by rontan2014

"Well hindi lng nmn lahat ng may kakayahan na mag labas sa kanya sa spa ang KISA.".... Let's simplify, kung hindi sya KISA at nilabas ang thera sa Spa/MP; eh anong ginagawa nya?... Then it's a simple business transaction: I'll support you but I can have sex with you (thera) anytime. That's it... Kung pumayag si thera, risk nya yun na baka iiwan din sya pag dating ng panahon. Eh kung ganun, balik si thera sa Spa/MP.

Balik tayo sa thread: FALLING FOR A THERA. This suggest that you're IN-THE-PROCESS of falling, meaning:

1. You and thera are consistently in contact with each other, you're asking yourself, is this (LOVE) it?

2. You and thera are consistently in contact with each other, you're asking yourself, baka LIBOG lang to kasi ang sarap-sarap nya?

Let's define love, yung tunay... For me love is: CONSISTENCY, LONGEVITY, LOYALTY, PATIENCE, RESPECT, and HARD WORK. If you love your thera, as in love your thera, eto:

1. Kaya mo bang ipaglaban sya sa parents mo, relatives mo, friends mo, pastor/pari mo, co-workers mo, etc... ng ilang taon hanggang respetohin nila desisyon mo?

2. Kaya mo bang kontrolin sarili mo kung magkaroon kayo ng matinding away na hindi banggitin yung mga nakaraan nya? Ang nangyayari kasi naging "HISTORICAL" na hindi lang hysterical.

If you respect and support the thera, GM (gentlemaniac) ka lang, hindi ka KISA.

If you think/feel you love your thera pero wala kang funds para ilabas sya, yari ka at baka masiraan ka lang ng ulo.

" Let's simplify, kung hindi sya KISA at nilabas ang thera sa Spa/MP; eh anong ginagawa nya?... Then it's a simple business transaction: I'll support you but I can have sex with you (thera) anytime." If you CONSISTENTLY have sex, for the LONGEVITY of the time you knew her you will learn to RESPECT her (otherwise parang gamit lang ang tingin mo sa kanya). PATIENCE and HARDWORK will come if you indeed choose to be with her. LOYALTY will be when you own her (that is when you get married, why married, because only married people are supposed to be exclusive, and dont be sila nga madami kasama lalaki araw araw, to which tayo lahat dito sa MTC ay multiple partner, so the LOYALTY part should be not important, for guys here in MTC unless single ka at pag nagkaroon ka ng GF e tumitigil ka to which I say..... CAAAAMMMMMMOOOOOONNNN...
“Cause all of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections.”
“Cause, honey your soul could never grow old, it’s evergreen and, baby, your smile’s forever in my mind and memory.”
“I’ll be better when I’m older. I’ll be the greatest fan of your life.”
“You’re still the one I run to, the one that I belong to, you’re still the one I want for life.”
“Baby, you’re all that I want when you’re lying here in my arms, I’m finding it hard to believe we’re in heaven.”
See the common her, the only common here is YOU and I/ME there is no relatives there is no friends, no pari/pastor no co workers. Its just you and I. Pag nakinig ka sa sabi ng iba, e walang mangyari syo. Mas malaki ang sira mo sa ulo pag ung sinasabi ng iba ang magdidikta sa HAPPINESS mo. Nanay ko nga e andami ko nang pinakilalang babae e lahat may nasasabi cya. Kaptid kong babae, lahat ng pinakilalang lalaki sa relatives namin, mukhang hindi daw gagawa ng mabuti sabi ng mga tyuhin ko.
2. Kaya mo bang kontrolin sarili mo kung magkaroon kayo ng matinding away na hindi banggitin yung mga nakaraan nya? Ang nangyayari kasi naging "HISTORICAL" na hindi lang hysterical.- this happens to everyone. Imy exes has done this, ung mga may anak sa pagkadalaga, felt this. Mas masakit most def pag sa thera mo sabihin pero tao lang tayo and we may be guilty of this. Pag galit ka kasi you will never know what you will say.
TAMA naman, lahat may point, kaso what frustrates me is yung mga tao na sinisisi ang thera at ang trabaho nila for the love that failed. Parang ung isang poster dito, sabi nya 5 years sila, tpos after narining nya na tinira ung thera nya ng pinsan niya at 15 na kaibigan nila e iniwan nya, I mean seriously after 5 years hindi mo naisip na malamang nagalaw na yan ng pinsan mo tropa mo, kapatid mo, tatay mo o boss mo na hindi naliligo?
TAMA din na dapat kung tunay ang pagmamahal mo e ilayo mo na sya sa trabaho na yan, pero hindi naman magic yan e, hindi naman pagdating mo sa buhay nya, "andito na ako ang iyong KISA, ayaw ko nang mag ganyan ka sumama ka na sa akin"... syempre hindi agad sasama syo yun, e dahil yun ang trabaho niya, hindi agad bibitiw yun, unless gumawa ka ng sarili mong spa at sya gawin mong recep, That is where your PATIENCE and HARDWORK test comes. Ang mga thera pag may nararamdaman na para syo yan, at naibibigay mo nmn ang financial nya, though hindi sya bumibitiw, nag sisimula na yan mag absent, yan na ung mapapansin natin na pasulpot sulpot nlng sila, ung iba nagbabawas ng mga regular customers nila, Hindi isang iglap yan. yung iba sabi nag coconcentrate sa pag aaral, e malamang yun na yun.
Ang pangit lang etong FALLING FOR A THERA THREAD naging platform para ipamukha sa thera na hangang diyan ka lang, swerte ka pa nga pag may lumapit syo na GM at nag alok na bubuhayin ka niya kaya dapat head over heels ka na sa kanya. Parang kasalanan nila yan kaya walang megseseryoso dyn, pag may nagkwento ng karansan nila sa thera na "love" daw nila pero pinagpalit sa mas mapera o ayaw iwan ung trabaho, ung ibang poster dito kasalanan ng thera yan, ganyan kasi sila pera pera lang. Which is hindi dapat, tao lang din sila, capable of feeling love and wanting love, kaya dapat etong thread na ito is not about the thera and their job, it is about what the GM should expect and should feel.
The first question was
I want to start this is topic, because i am experiencing it in this crucial stage in my life.
for most of you guys, this is a no no. but what if you got interested in one and fell in love with. and also found out that the lady really love you. to yuo married guys this is not feasible, it can ruin your marriage. but to the unmarried and seperated ones. you have to weight the pros and cons for such a relationship. are you willing to accept the past of your loved one, can shoulder the financial burden that will be put upon you once she quits the job? or be willing to sacrifice relatives, friends or even lovers in order to have this relationship work out. pls. share your views with me as i discover her true feelings for me.

Let us remember na si romantiko GM ang lumalapit sa thera and hindi si thera ang lumlapit kay GM. Kaya let us spare the rude comments for theras and their jobs, let this not be the platform para hamakin sila. Ung rude comments baka mas maganda pag usapang tropa tropa pero pag may nakakabasa na involved person e thats just plain rude, especially sila ang main reason kung bakit tyo naging member ng MTC. Its right to call spade a spade, but its rude to call a panget person panget. Alam nmn natin lahat na f#&k and pay, paulit ulit pa na f#&k and pay.
Edited by Kingkongphils