Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Thanks too for the sage advice. This is absolutely useful for me.

Thanks, that's my one-and-done KiSA career.

She left the industry a week after we became "us" and never went back though during turbulent times she would think/say that she'll just revert. I made sure she never diid, never had to. It took a lot to make sure she finished her schooling. To her credit she did her part and graduated with honors.

Word of caution, gents. You'll have to replace everything from you thera-love's career:

- regular earnings not just for herslef but also for her part in her family's upkeep, not mention frequent financial emergencies of her loved ones

- bad habits, manner of dress, speech, social behavior so she can feel part of society again and out of the underground -- educate her, in and oiut of school

- give her proper ambition, the one that goes hand in hand with discipline and patience - you'll have to understand they're used to duty money, easy to earn and much easier to spend

- give her back her soul by being her soulmate; do not give up on her until she's able to stand on her own again, not just financially, but also emotionally and psychologically

- be ready for YOUR heart breaking in the end. Why? Because you'll always be part of her spa life (that's where you met her, remember?), and staying on means not giving her a real fresh start.

There's no forever here, whatever the circumstances. But yes, you can save a life, a soul. It will just take a whole lot of money, and all of your heart and soul.

+1 for this.

If I may add to this:

Attention - Baka part na rin of being a soulmate/buddy. She may have gotten used to being pursued and adored by numerous men. Make sure she feels the same, if not more so.

Goes true for other relationships I guess,

She left the industry a week after we became "us" and never went back though during turbulent times she would think/say that she'll just revert. I made sure she never diid, never had to. It took a lot to make sure she finished her schooling. To her credit she did her part and graduated with honors.

Word of caution, gents. You'll have to replace everything from you thera-love's career:

- regular earnings not just for herslef but also for her part in her family's upkeep, not mention frequent financial emergencies of her loved ones

- bad habits, manner of dress, speech, social behavior so she can feel part of society again and out of the underground -- educate her, in and oiut of school

- give her proper ambition, the one that goes hand in hand with discipline and patience - you'll have to understand they're used to duty money, easy to earn and much easier to spend

- give her back her soul by being her soulmate; do not give up on her until she's able to stand on her own again, not just financially, but also emotionally and psychologically

- be ready for YOUR heart breaking in the end. Why? Because you'll always be part of her spa life (that's where you met her, remember?), and staying on means not giving her a real fresh start.

There's no forever here, whatever the circumstances. But yes, you can save a life, a soul. It will just take a whole lot of money, and all of your heart and soul.

BS

Been there, done that.

5m, two trips abroad, a car, 2 culinary degrees and 1.5 years later, iniwan din ako. Tho minahal naman (daw) nya ko during our time together. Well, at least yun ang sabi nya. Hahahaha.

Anyway, no regrets. Di naman sya na bumalik sa spa ever after she left (tho madaming times nagsabi na babalik na lang sya tinakot ko lang para di na bumalik), maayos na sya now, and happy. All's well that ends well.

Relationship doomed to fail from the very start. But at least you funded her new beginning for greener pastures.

Magastos nga lang...

Been there, done that.

5m, two trips abroad, a car, 2 culinary degrees and 1.5 years later, iniwan din ako. Tho minahal naman (daw) nya ko during our time together. Well, at least yun ang sabi nya. Hahahaha.

Anyway, no regrets. Di naman sya na bumalik sa spa ever after she left (tho madaming times nagsabi na babalik na lang sya tinakot ko lang para di na bumalik), maayos na sya now, and happy. All's well that ends well.

Ha! Similar experience. I paid for her culinary school. But in the end I'm the one who broke it off. We were from two different worlds...actually two different universes. Our backgrounds, education, social circles, and thinking were never synched. The gap was too wide to be crossed. Hell, I'm not even based in the Philippines so add overseas long distance to the mix.

Lesson learned.

Here's my two cents... just go with the flow and let your conscience be your guide in doing what is right or wrong actions, feelings or emotions. At the end of the day, you can always say what GM Rebel_Yell have said... "no regrets."

WE CANNOT PLEASE EVERYBODY.

As long as you're doing it right (based on your conscience), you don't have to worry.

Edited by Mister Yozo

grabe naman ang perspective ng mga gms sa aming mga thera,,,

nakakasad....

#justsaYing!

Madami kasi base sa experience lang din kasi. Basta sa lahat ng relasyon imposible ang pantay. Talagang may malulugi, anyway kung alam naman ng tao ang pinasok nila hayaan mo na. Meron at meron na mahuhulog, malalaglag at mag uumpog ng ulo sa bato maging GM or thera.

I fell also one time on my regular thera. So I distance my self cause I'm not that good looking guy :) Weeks passed she didn't even bother to message or text me and that was the sign I took to move on. Pare-parehas tayong may mga puso at damdamin na binibigyan ng pansin. Walang masama ma fall in love ang Gm at thera pero I think it really takes a lot of patience, respect and true love for a true and lifetime happy ending to happen.

I fell also one time on my regular thera. So I distance my self cause I'm not that good looking guy :) Weeks passed she didn't even bother to message or text me and that was the sign I took to move on. Pare-parehas tayong may mga puso at damdamin na binibigyan ng pansin. Walang masama ma fall in love ang Gm at thera pero I think it really takes a lot of patience, respect and true love for a true and lifetime happy ending to happen.

Indeed a sure way to k*ll a relationship, any kind of relationship for that matter, is to stop all kinds of communication.

malamang magiging same situation tayo, im also not good looking :-(