Boston Celtics

Awww, trolling again? Naghahanap na naman ng kakampi si troll. :lol:

Yup! Danny should draft Markelle Fultz, the next Russel Westbrook.

Yes, I hope he does. Imagine the summer league line up of Zizic , Yabusele, Brown, Nader and Fultz the future of Celtics basketball looks really bright

Edited by gulayat

The Cs were one superstar away from being champions after the Horford signing. If Durant went to the Cs, I am guaranteeing a championship.

durant, horford, IT + bradley, crowford, smart, et al would've surely been the beast of the east.

I haven't seen Zizic play yet. Markelle Fultz, in my opinion, is a clone of Westbrook.

I hope they get him. On Zizic, Been following him since he was drafted by the Celtics. Main strength is rebounding and rim protection which the C's sorely lack. He's now playing in the Euroleague under David Blatt.

highlight of Zizic in euroleague against seasoned players

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-MI1FFyn88

A tired Cs team lost to a well-rested Cavs team. The Cavs won the first half and the Cs won the second half. However, the Cs dug themselves a hole that was hard to get up from. Love went crazy from deep. I think for the Cs to win this series, they have to make Lechoke James beat them and shut down Love and Irving.

obviously the series with the wizards which went the full route took its toll on the C's. they were flat in the 1st half and when they tried to make a comeback in the 2nd half it was just too big a margin to overcome. let's see what's in store for game 2.

Zizic-C

Horford-PF

Brown-SF

Fultz-PG

Thomas-SG

Bench:

Crowder

Bradley

Smart

Green

Johnson

Olynyk

Rozier

The Cs don't need to trade for a superstar. They will draft a surefire superstar in Markelle Fultz. Fultz has "triple-double" written all over him.

with this lineup, they will be a CONTENDER

project timetable; win the championship in 3 years

Based on this video, Zizic can post and has a mid-range jumper and can run the floor. Most importantly, he can block shots and rebound which the Celtics badly need. Nice video. I liked what I saw.

I never really paid attention to Zizic, thinking he's just another Milicic but I was wrong. I said it a lot of times and I will say it again. Danny Ainge is a genius.

I agree Danny Ainge is indeed a genius. And the C's still have the Nets 2018 pick which could also end in the lottery.

Edited by gulayat

I still have no idea of the talent in next year's draft but the Boston scouts must be on it. If the talent is not as good as Fultz, I think Danny would trade that pick for PG or some established star on the condition he signs long term. This summer is gonna be exciting because this summer might be a summer reminiscent of 2007.

So far 3 players all 6-10 and above are projected as top 3 in the 2018 Nba draft. 6-10 Michael Porter Jr. , 7.0 Mahamed Bamba and 7.0 DeAndre Ayton. Saw the 20th Nike Hoop Summit at ESPN and this Michael Porter kid can play. I just hope that Danny wont trade this year's pick as I believe that they have the chance to sign Gordon Hayward in free agency.