Boston Celtics

And finally Celtics own Larry Bird ...

Why was Larry drafted 6th. Boy am I surprise that you have to ask me this. Di mo alam?

Well Bird talent was pretty obvious. Teams having the earlier picks would have wanted him except they were not able to convince him to leave school early. The celtics took a gamble and drafted him at 6 in 1978 knowing they could lose if if he didn't sign before the next draft.

Even this excuse is lame. The point you were trying to make was that scouts should not have missed on Jaylen Brown. You are contradicting yourself. :lol:

Even this excuse is lame. The point you were trying to make was that scouts should not have missed on Jaylen Brown. You are contradicting yourself. :lol:

Yes...unless there are reasons for obviously passing on him.

The best example is bird... Teams know he is the obvious best talent out there but 5 teams pass on him not because they did not see his talent but because he's not playing in 1978.

As far as Brown, are there teams that see him as kobe like? O ikaw lang?

Don't try to twist your argument. You implied that Jaylen Brown should have been taken higher since I said that his ceiling is Bryant. Now, you are contradicting yourself and giving reasons as to why teams choose players. You just discredited yourself. :lol:

I am not ... Sabi ko nga best example is bird. Teams pass on bird not because they failed to see his talent but because he ain't playing in '78. Can you discredit this?

Had teams see Brown with kobe's ceiling i doubt they would miss him. Unless you can show me reasons why teams pass on him thus falling to the Celtics.

Having seen kobe up close for years, i am confident it would be much easier for the lakers to spot the kobe in him. They didn't. Why? Baka wala talaga.

Edited by rooster69ph

Try asking the team scouts as to why Curry and Kobe were not drafted high because I never questioned why they should have been drafted higher. I was just concentrating on discrediting your stupid argument. You just discredited yourself that is why you are now trying to save face by asking these questions. :lol:

Which validates my argument while they were talented there are reasons why they didn't go higher.

In Brown's case if he is Kobe 2.0 why would he fall to number 3?

Your point was Jaylen Brown should have been taken higher because I said he had Bryant's ceiling. How sure are you they failed to see his talent? Larry Bird was already averaging 30 ppg during the time he was drafted. What "failed to see his talent" are you talking about?

You're obviously rattled...i said teams passed on bird not because they failed to see his talent but because he was not playing in'78

Going back to your previous argument which I already debunked by stating that Bryant, Bird, Leonard were drafted lower than they should have been.

This is coming from someone who has not watched Jaylen Brown play. :lol:

Danny Ainge drafted him with the third pick. I am pretty sure Danny Ainge is a better talent evaluator than you.

Yeah right...you wished.

Did teams really missed on Bird that's why he fell to 6 or was it because of the reason i stated.

Hahaha

Houston could have chosen MJ number one. Why didn't they? He was the best player available and your point was that Jaylen Brown should have been drafted higher if he had Bryant's ceiling. The point you were trying to make is drafting the best player available.

Did they acknowledge brown was the best player available with Kobe's ceiling? Sige show me at least one that says he has kobe's ceiling... Did ainge say that? I am not aware of it

I don't know why teams missed on Larry Bird since I am not a "know-it-all" and I never argued against this. Speaking of rattled, you seem to be the one getting rattled since your grammar is beginning to sputter. :lol:

You're not even coherent in this post. :lol:

Your reply reminds me of post 305 on this thread....lol

And i thought you know more about basketball than me moreso it pertains to your beloved celtics and the team's GOAT.

Kung si bird na pretty obvious eh hindi ka makapagbigay ng opinion kung bakit despite his talent eh nalaglag sa 6 ano pang paguusapan natin.

Eto lang naman ang tanong ...para simple usapan.

Alam ba ng teams na napakagaling niya? Did they miss his talent? Obviously no, napakagaling! kaw na nagpakita ng stat niya.

Gusto ba siya kunin nun limang nauna? Sinabi ko na sa iyo sagot. Ayaw mo namiwala? Well validate mo muna bago ka makipag palitan ng argumento.

That my friend will prove to you that an obvious talent most likely won't be overlooked but teams may decide not to get them for other reasons.

For Brown, can you tell me anyone that shares your opinion that his ceiling is Kobe? Coz if none then obviously they did not see him like the way you see him thus validating why he was not chosen number one unless of course you can tell me other reasons why teams decided not to.

Nope my friend ... The point is simple if pundits perceived Brown to be kobe 2.0 no way he'll not be a consensus number one unless there are other reasons (i've presented examples).

The pretty obvious reason is that only you .... Yes only you, unless there is one that i didn't know of shared the same perception/opinion, thinks Brown is Kobe 2.0.

Maybe he ain't kobe2.0 but butler or a leonard like you think as well.

Pero ang layo ng Kobe sa Leonard ha imho.

Show me the post wherein I said Brown will be the ROY?

Well as requested here it is ...:)

JB reminds me of a young KB. The guy can slash and has a developing mid-range game. He also can shoot from long range. I wanted Boston to pick him and pick him they did. This rookie is a certified two-way player and I have a feeling he will be Rookie of the Year. He also has the knack for going to the line due to his fondness for slashing.

But wait ... There's more.

I was laughing at the haters who criticized the Jaylen Brown pick. Now, JB is gonna have the last laugh. I really think he is gonna win the Rookie of the Year. Brandon Ingram is the next Kevin Durant but Jaylen Brown is the next Kobe Bryant. I was already rooting for him when I saw snippets of his plays with California and I wanted the Celtics to pick him and pick him they did.

Edited by rooster69ph

At least, for once, you showed that post but, again, this is a trolling post since I said way back and you're here after the fact that I said that. Trolling as usual. Your trolling has been exposed, yet, you continue trolling. Pwned. Haha! :lol:

Trolling? I was telling you that your opinion seems to be always proven incorrect ....moreso on Brown. One of the example is you saying he will win ROY.

Now you asked me to show if you really said it right, Well the pleasure is mine.

A broken record. So what if my opinion is proven incorrect? Is that a big deal to you that you have to bring it up and repeat it? At least, I give an opinion based on what I saw. You don't even give an intelligent analysis on these threads but wait for me to be proven wrong after the fact. Yes, troll, that is trolling. Haha! :lol:

Finally ...admitting to being incorrect on your opinion on Brown. I rest my case.

the series with the cavs will be a murder. count me on that. kahit mag plus 10 pa ang celtics.

kagaya ng sinabi ko kahit plus ten pa ang celtics sibak pa rin

Kung murder nun 2015 anong tawag nitong taon? Di kaya massacre?

Babawi Celtics, next year. Yun ay kung maisakatuparan ang mga inaasam-asam. Ayaw na ba nila kay Durant na may opt out option?

I read that Ante Zizic would have been a top 10 draft pick this year if the Cs didn't choose him to be their draft pick last year. Based on what I saw about Ante, I have to agree. Zizic, Horford, Griffin/George, Bradley/Brown and Thomas would pose a serious challenge against Lechoke and the Cavs next year.

Although I think that the Lakers need Paul George more than the Cs do, I won't mind if Danny trades for PG. This will probably cost Crowder and Olynyk but this gives the Cs better offense and defense. George is long and he can offset James' scoring and can defend James better than Crowder since he is taller, longer and more athletic than Crowder. Crowder is a dogged defender and can hit the occasional three but he tends to fall in love with the three too much, whereas, PG can make his own shot like IT. If PG comes aboard, I see the Cs beating the Cavs in the ECF next year.

Giving up on one of the three players which can make it bloody difficult for LeChoke to score?

So si PG na ang inaasam-asam mo ngayon. Si Durant ayaw mo? Better than PG. o baka may something ka din kay Durant because like LBJ he had to leave the Thunder and join a loaded Warriors to chase his ring. Diba big deal yun sa iyo like how you bashed LeChoke. But i don't see any hate on KD when the C's were trying to get him last year. Maybe it is something personal with LeChoke?

Ano kaya nakuha nga ng Celtics si PG, tapos lumipat naman si LeChoke sa Warriors next season to team up with KD, Curry and the rest of the gang. Well the C's most likely will be the best in the East but is that enough to beat your most hated LeChoke which i believe would most likely be the best in the West in in that scenario. Panigurado uusok ka na naman sa inis. Lol

Another strawman argument. I thoroughly rebutted your "si Durant ayaw mo" statement. You are trying to veer away from your own argument by bringing up the opt-out clause since I again exposed your anti-cutter post. Haha! Everybody who knows basketball knows that Durant has an opt-out clause. You probably googled it just now. :lol:

P.S. It's stuff, not stuffs. :lol:

Strawman??? Duh!

So whats wrong with asking "si Durant ayaw mo?" the same way I cas ask you si PG ayaw mo except its already pretty obvious. The C's have shown interest last summer and i'm pretty sure no one will not welcome a talent like KD or even a LBJ for the right price. Only fools won't.

Bottomline we're talking about possible off season movements...otherwise how will PG/BG be in a C uniform? Yes KD is with the warriors now but so is PG and BG who is with the Pacers and Clippers respectively. As i said KD has an opt out...which means the C's can court him again. Dati nga 2nd round lang umasang baka magkainterest si KD, ngayon pang conference finals na ang inabot. And even if he didn't opt out the Celtics can trade for him just like what they need to do to get either PG or BG.

Do you even understand your quote to my post? You talked about my preference and not about off-season movements. Your excuses are getting lamer as you get cornered.

Even your analysis is asinine and proves you don't know anything about basketball. KD is on the verge of winning a championship in GSW. Before you make an analysis, have a reality check. Haha! :lol:

Analysis? Who's even doing an analysis here...just possible scenarios. You think to much that it becomes off tangent.

Wow ha....yes i'm talking about your preference of having PG or BG in the C's line-up so what's wrong about asking your preference for Durant instead by asking si Durant ayaw mo?

And how do you expect having PG in the line-up at the opening of next season if you don't do an off season transaction? Ano usapang pang playstation o x-box ba ito hindi sa nba mismo? Naisipan mo gusto mo si PG nasa line-up ng C so punta ka lang sa player transaction and boom you now have your preferred line-up.

So what if KD is on the verge of winning a championship with the GSW? Does that mean he can no longer opt out? And even if he doesn't and instead opts in does it prohibit the C's from testing the waters for a possible trade? Eh si PG makukuha lang din yan ng C via trade unless i waive which most likely won't happen.

Ano ba talaga? Off-season movements or preference?

I see too complicated for you to understand that for your preference (of having PG in a C's uniform at the start of next season) to happen there got to be an off-season transaaction (trade) to make it happen.

Sige, dun tayo sa scenario two which is easier for you to understand ...yun pang playstation o x-box. So punta ka lang dun sa option mode (no offseaon transaction needed). Kunin mo si PG sa Pacers lagay mo sa Celtics. Pronto PG is now officially a celtics in your game mode. You now have your preference. Enjoy your game and start beating LeChoke and his Cavs in season play.

Yada, yada, yada. Your posts are perpetually not making any sense. This is not the X-Box thread. This is the Boston Celtics thread. :lol:

well i must admit, yours makes sense in the world of make believe.

so tell me given your preference for PG to land with the C's at the start of next season how do you think this can happen without any off season moves.

Edited by rooster69ph

Make believe? You brought up X-Box. Speak for yourself, troll. :lol:

Calling me a "troll" to save face won't help your cause.

Eto usapang matino sagutin mo ...

so tell me given your preference for PG to land with the C's at the start of next season how do you think this can happen without any off season moves.

Edited by rooster69ph