Who Are Your Favorite Authors? Favorite Books?

thats a great idea! we can rent one sa mall diba? kse i dont have access to a stroller na. my nephews and nieces are taller than me na eh. :P

then when were done we can just stash them away sa car or something. :boo:

All these talk about books, shopping sprees, wicker baskets, babies and strollers is making me hungry **wink**

I'll just get up and fix myself a pack of instant pancit cantoon soon. :lol:

nang iinggit ka? meron din ako nyan noh! teka. random thoguth ba yan? :boo:

para on topic... i wish sum1 would come up with an instant pancit canton cookbook... :boo:

Hahahaha!

Forgot what the thread is all about. hehehehe all the lack of food is getting to her. There is a time to read BOOKS and there is a time to eat.

Althought I love reading books rather than eating.

hmm do you think the mod will? :(

even if i said i will buy a copy of the silmarillion and read it again? because jrrtolkien will always be number 1 in my list? :P

Ha! I knew it. I knew it. You love Elves. :lol: Well books about elves are interesting, although this is where we have to branch off, Tolkien is nice but not really a damn good read for me.

Wulfie, a world without books is like living in a world without color and taste. Totally bland and about as exciting as ordering tap water in Nuvo. :(

I'm glad that the world we have is filled to the rafters with books. Too bad, no matter how many books I have, or even read, they just don't seem enough to satisfy me :)

Hahaha!

You sound just like Hugh Farnham, the main protagonist in the novel I'm reading right now, Farnham's Freehold by Robert Heinlein. :)

Hehehe...

Hahaha!

You sound just like Hugh Farnham, the main protagonist in the novel I'm reading right now, Farnham's Freehold by Robert Heinlein. :)

Hehehe...

Heinlien Wules!!!!

You should try his first work ever: For Us The Living.

It is not really his best work ever, but hey he was a rookie then. At least when you read it, you can really see where he was coming from. The guy is such an inspiration with his vivid writings about Life and how it will come to be in the future. :lol: