Who Are Your Favorite Authors? Favorite Books?

mushy romance novels?... i used to read jackie collins' book...yung mga 'the bitch'... etc... they were just lying around the house e... then i got to read the sensual err mushy stuffs and i got hooked... hahaha

wats up with dan brown?... lahat yata ng nagppost dito is a fan of him... is he that good?... havent read one of his novels pa kc e... :)

hey i love mushy romance novels :cry:

specially "the notebook" by nicholas sparks :cry: It made me cry... :cry:

Umm... I also like reading mushy romance novels. It helps pass the time in a rainy afternoon when you're stuck in an apartment. Good thing my housemates haven't caught me yet raiding their books stash. :P

Still though Sci-Fi and Fantasy are the stuff by which imagination flows unhindered and forever free.

P.S.

Um... Wulfie, Gailman can be legitimately considered part of the fantasy genre. :)

Umm... I also like reading mushy romance novels. It helps pass the time in a rainy afternoon when you're stuck in an apartment. Good thing my housemates haven't caught me yet raiding their books stash. :P

Still though Sci-Fi and Fantasy are the stuff by which imagination flows unhindered and forever free.

P.S.

Um... Wulfie, Gailman can be legitimately considered part of the fantasy genre. :)

Hahaha!

Well, thanks for the tip, Thony.

Good luck on those romance novels. :D

Hehehe....

Might be off-topic, but I really don't want to offend the Tolkien fans by posting it in their thread. Anyway I just discovered that there was a prior book to the LOTR series and it was written by Poul Anderson entitled Broken Sword. It deals with the same dwarves and elves, orcs, trolls, goblins and etc. It even mentions the Durandin and etc. dwarven names. Although the storyline is different, it does put into question whether or not Tolkien is indeed the father of fantasy as we know it.

hmmm...

mushy romance novels?... i used to read jackie collins' book...yung mga 'the bitch'... etc... they were just lying around the house e... then i got to read the sensual err mushy stuffs and i got hooked... hahaha

wats up with dan brown?... lahat yata ng nagppost dito is a fan of him... is he that good?... havent read one of his novels pa kc e... :)

the jackie collins genre is ok.. ayaw ko yun mga historical stuff na iisa ang story line ...

tapos puro mushy stuff....

dan brown has written 4 books - deception point, digital fortress, angels & demons and da vinci code.

he has gained fame bec of the seeming "controversy" around the theses of his DVC novel... but he is a generally good author.

i like digital fortress and angels & demons best among his books.

a good entertaining read. :)

hey i love mushy romance novels :cry:

specially "the notebook" by nicholas sparks :cry: It made me cry... :cry:

umm i didnt mean those books actually.

i explained what i meant by mushy romance novels above.

no offense meant to anyone.. thats just my particular taste speaking.

Hahaha, I don't mind at all. I do consider it mushy in public anyway and I'll scoff at the girls in the apartment whenever they flash their books. Although once they leave the house and leave me all by my lonesome, their mushy books are fair game for my appetite. :)

that is so cute!

lately na aaliw ako sa mga so called "girl books" those books w/ nice flashy covers that tell stories of struggling women ... mga tipong the devil wears prada or nanny diaries...

i call em fluff novels but i read em anyway! :)

haha bakit nga ba fluff...

cause they are generally well written books, with a good plot and sensible dialogue...

but nde nman sya "serious" novel...

medyo mababaw na libro basahin but i like em anyway :)

my sister calls em "girlbooks" hehehe...