Who Are Your Favorite Authors? Favorite Books?

Hi, im new here at MTC. My friend BizMan told me to register here. Im selling books. We have a modest collection of commercial books that are relatively cheaper compared to NBS and Powerbooks.

You can post your book requests here or PM me. Thanks!

http://www.manilatonight.com/bizman/books-0002.jpg

here is a section of our Stephen King Collection

We also have witchcraft books, paranornal books, self-help books, romance...

Its very easy to go to our store. We are inside UP Campus, Diliman. Our shop is inside UP Shopping Center, Stall #30. Just post here if you have book requests so i can have it reserved for you guys.

Its very easy to go to our store. We are inside UP Campus, Diliman. Our shop is inside UP Shopping Center, Stall #30. Just post here if you have book requests so i can have it reserved for you guys.

hello kristof. welcome to MTC. :)

do you have any books by gabriel g. marquez? :rolleyes:

sometimes you have to specially if the space is starting to get too small. I usually give my books away to people i really know who will love it and pass it on to their friends. Just last week i have two big boxes of books that i have to dispose of... it's sad but gotta to do it. Sometimes I give it to charity so they can make money out of it.

That's very nice and philantrophic of you, Freakish. :)

Good for you. :cool:

hello there!

do you have any travel literature? :P

What's the name of your store?

im reading dan brown's the davinci code! chapter 6 pa lang ako.. it's soooo interesting! I had a hard time putting the book down!

Hello NZ! If you find, after reading DVC, that you want to read/know more bout this religious conspiracy thing I suggest you read "The Templar Revelation: Secret Guardians of the True Identity of Christ" by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince. :cool:

Arlene Chai

Eating fire and drinking water and the last time I saw mother

Adeline yen mah

Falling leaves and Chinese Cinderella

Sidney Sheldon

Windmills of god and if tomorrow comes

John Grisham

Testament, a time to k*ll, the firm, bleachers, brethren, painted house, street lawyer, rainmaker, king of torts, pelican brief, chamber, run away jury, client, summons and partner

Paolo coelho,

The alchemist and when veronica decides to die

JK Rowling

Harry potter Series

Bob Ong

Abnkkbsnplako, paboritong libro ni hudas and bakit baliktad mag basa ang pinoy

Mitch Albom

5people ull meet in heaven and Tuesdays with morrie

• 4 weeks later...
ah.. may fifth pa pala? weird! hehe! :D wasn't able to get that one. pero that's next on my list. :)

Also, while you're in your Douglas Adams stage right now, try looking for his Dirk Gently series. This is about a detective with a totally different approach to detective work. There are two Dirk Gently books -- "Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency" and "The Long Dark Teatime of the Soul". Neil Gaiman's concept about what happens to gods after their worshippers stopped believing was first tackled by Adams in the latter book. He was working on his third Dirk Gently book when he, sob sob, passed away.

Sorry for the geekspeak. :D

Also, while you're in your Douglas Adams stage right now, try looking for his Dirk Gently series. This is about a detective with a totally different approach to detective work. There are two Dirk Gently books -- "Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency" and "The Long Dark Teatime of the Soul". Neil Gaiman's concept about what happens to gods after their worshippers stopped believing was first tackled by Adams in the latter book. He was working on his third Dirk Gently book when he, sob sob, passed away.

Sorry for the geekspeak. :D

thanks for the tip. hanapin ko yang dirk series. i hope i'll be as lucky as i was with the first 4 books. :rolleyes:

Hi, im new here at MTC. My friend BizMan told me to register here. Im selling books. We have a modest collection of commercial books that are relatively cheaper compared to NBS and Powerbooks.

Do you have books by Isaac Asimov? His Robot series?

He's one of my favorites... others are Stephen King and Rowling.

I don't know if Asimov was already discussed in this thread. The move I, Robot was based on Asimov's works. His 3 Laws of Robotics was "borrowed" by other movies such as A.I. and the movie where Robin Williams played a robot. Most of his books were written back in the 40's if i remember right.

But my favorite is his Foundation series. I read 3 of 5 already and I can't wait to read the next one! This series was voted the "Hugo Best Series Ever", beating Tolkiens' Lord of the Rings.