Who Are Your Favorite Authors? Favorite Books?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How To k*ll A Mockingbird, Machiavelli, Tolkien Books, Rowling Books, Grisham Books, Vampire Chronicles, Bible, Kabbala, Thug Angel, Koran, Unfortunate Events Series, Les Misirables, Little New York, Sicilly, Godfather Trilogy, The Sicillian, The Don, Illuminati, Dan Brown Books, Clancy Books, Rich Dad Poor Dad, Rare Air, Bad As I Wanna Be, Howard Stern Miss America, Afterlife, Geisha, Osama, Ryde Or Die, Life Of Pie, Phantom Of The Opera, Othello and Sherlock Holmes Books.

• 2 weeks later...

Aside from novels I like short stories. Here are some short story writers whose work I have enjoyed:

Mark Poirier

Tobias Wolff

Elmore Leonard (I think the book I read was called something like 'When the women come out to dance')

Ethan Canin

Ethan Coen (no relation)

And of course you get lots of good SciFi short stories, and horror stories, and also those 'twist in the tail' stories from Roald Dahl....

Of course I read Philippine literature. My favorite authors are the following: (English) Jose Garcia Villa, Cirilo F. Bautista, Nick Joaquin, Alfred Yuson, (Filipino) Rio Alma, Roberto Añonuevo, Cirilo Bautista, Mike Bigornia and Teo Antonio.

I also like Bikol literature. I love the Ibalong epic. No, I don't think it's a fakelore.

• 3 weeks later...

my faves are

sidney sheldon - lahat ng libro niya nabasa ko na except for the newest one :)

john grisham - pinakgusto ko ung the client

erich segal - doctors is the best!!

michael crichton - disclosure

dan brown - ang di ko na lang nababasa ay yung deception point

:cool: