WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

police are ruling out suspects that aren't within the vicinity of the house.

and even WWE is saying on wwe.com that it is a murder suicide.

the time line is supposed to be Chris misses Vengeance because he says his wife and kid are vomiting blood

the weekend passes and they're all found dead in their house, only because a neighbor/another wrestler asked police to visit the benoits at their house.

or it could have been Woman who killed Chris and their little boy.

Vince must be sh1tting bricks by now.

If the murder suicide theory is proven, the WWE has just given a 3 hour tribute to a murderer.

Remember him crying over the death of Eddie Guerrero?

I'm sorry but that doesn't follow

we only know Chris Benoit through the screen, none of us here can say that we knew the man personally.

who knows what kind of demons he has been fighting? He was said to be a very private man, who kept his home life to himself, who's to say that there was some conflict within their family/

When I mentioned that Chris cried over Eddie's death, all I was after was that:

a) He was a sensitive guy beneath that rabid wolverine skin

B) Someone who valued human life especially that of a friend

However, in light of what painkillers and maybe steroids can do to a man's mind, maybe HE DID commit murder...

Oh well, the waiting begins...

They're officially labeling it a murder/suicide now:

Benoit's death part of a double murder-suicide

Written: June 25, 2007

According to lead investigator Lt. Tommy Pope, of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department, in Fayetteville, Ga., the deaths of WWE Superstar Chris Benoit, wife Nancy and son Daniel were the result of a double murder-suicide, WWE.com has learned.

Benoit failed to appear both at Saturday's live event in Beaumont, Tx., and WWE's Vengeance: Night of Champions in Houston Sunday night, after informing WWE of a family emergency. Several curious text messages sent by Benoit early Sunday morning prompted concerned friends to alert Richard Hering, VP of Government Relations for WWE, Inc. Hering, in turn, spoke with Fayette County sheriffs Monday, and requested that they respond to the Benoit residence to check on him and his family.

Authorities representing the Sheriff's Department initially had a difficult time entering Benoit's new Fayetteville home Monday afternoon, which had been guarded by two large German Shepherds roaming freely around the property. Once authorities entered the residence, they quickly located the bodies of Benoit, Nancy and Daniel. WWE was notified of the discovery at approximately 4 p.m.

At 10 p.m. Monday night, Lt. Pope held a press conference in conjunction with Scott Ballard, the district attorney for Fayette County. The press conference officially ruled authorities' findings as a double murder-suicide from within the home.

WAGA, a FOX-owned and operated television station in Atlanta, reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and 7-year-old son over the weekend, then himself on Monday.

The three bodies have been received by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation's crime lab, in Decatur, Ga., where autopsies will be performed Tuesday morning. Toxicology reports will not become available for at least two weeks.

WWE.com has further information relating to both the investigation and the cause of death, but the Fayette County Sheriff's Department has requested that WWE.com not release any additional details at this time.

from www.wwe.com

Edited by Larry

wow this is f#&king tragic.

This is just beyond words right now. depressed ba sya? was he taking drugs? did his wife cheat on him? bakit pati yung bata naman dinamay nya?

damn. this is a PR nightmare for Vince and the WWE right now.

i just don't really know what to think right now. i'm sad, horrified, shocked all at the same f#&king time.

Edited by rdaq97
This is just beyond words right now. depressed ba sya? was he taking drugs? did his wife cheat on him? bakit pati yung bata naman dinamay nya?

truth is we'll never know

a very probable theory is that Nancy (the wife) poisons their son accidentally or otherwise, the kid starts vomiting blood. Nancy now calls Chris and tells him to come home because of the kid. But the kid doesn't make it, and Nancy scared of Chris and ashamed of what she's done offs herself too. Chris comes home to see his wife and child both dead, becomes overly distraught and decides to join them.

That's the only other way I can think of it happening, without seeing the crime scene and knowing other details.

damn. this is a PR nightmare for Vince and the WWE right now.

it is but its good that they're not shying away from reporting it as a murder/suicide case, or tried to cover it up with something more valiant.

Edited by Larry
truth is we'll never know

a very probable theory is that Nancy (the wife) poisons their son accidentally or otherwise, the kid starts vomiting blood. Nancy now calls Chris and tells him to come home because of the kid. But the kid doesn't make it, and Nancy scared of Chris and ashamed of what she's done offs herself too. Chris comes home to see his wife and child both dead, becomes overly distraught and decides to join them.

That's the only other way I can think of it happening, without seeing the crime scene and knowing other details.

it is but its good that they're not shying away from reporting it as a murder/suicide case, or tried to cover it up with something more valiant.

i don't think the results of the investigation will ever be made public unless it drags some other popular wrestler into the investigation.

this is just messed up i think. i hope vince doesn't cheapen this tragic death by making Benoit references in the future. in my opinion, WWE should give Benoit his due and write him off the storylines totally.

i agree that it's good for them to report this objectively. i think the point that they'll emphasize is that the tribute to Benoit was in honor of his in-ring exploits.

pwede ba mgpost ng recap ng episodes? kng ndi padelete nalng... WWE RAW Results -- Remembering Chris Benoit

Story posted by Tim Brown on June 25, 2007

# Vince McMahon is in the ring at RAW in Corpus Christi, Texas with the arena 100% empty. McMahon explains what was suppose to happen tonight on RAW (with the Mr. McMahon angle) and then confirms that Atlanta Police found Chris Benoit and his family dead in their new Atlanta suburban this afternoon. McMahon, teary eyed and about to break down, says that tonight we will pay tribute to Chris Benoit. We go directly to a tribute video of Chris Benoit.

# We're back on RAW with Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler. The arena is empty, both are clearly very upset. Jim Ross confirms that Chris, his wife Nancy, and son Daniel were all found dead today. Lawler says that this is going to be one of the most difficult shows that him and Ross have ever done.

# Steve Austin is now on to speak about Benoit. Austin says that he is one of the hardest working people he has ever met, even if there were only 30 people in the building. He says he has nothing but respect for Chris Benoit and that he loves him.

# We're with Michael Cole and JBL in the empty arena. Cole says that Chris Benoit's children defined who he was. Coles says that Benoit's children were the most wonderful, respectful, well dressed children. JBL says that he always had his boys in suits and they would always come up and shake your hand. He continued to talk about a recent conversation with Benoit and says that he doesn't want to be here doing this, but would rather be calling a match with Chris and having a cocktail afterwards. Cole sends us to a John Cena video of him offering his condolences.

# We're ringside in the empty arena with Joey Styles and Tazz. Both of them remember Chris Benoit and his days in ECW. They talk about him coming into the company from Japan. Tazz recalls that he told Paul Heyman that when he brought in Chris Benoit, he brought some credibility to his company. Both of them offered very nice stories of Chris Benoit. Joey Styles talks about how excited that he was when Chris Benoit was recently drafted to ECW. We go to a tribute of Chris Benoit wrestling in WWE's ECW.

# Vince McMahon is now in the ring. Vince says that tonight on RAW they were going to pay tribute to his on-air character, Mr. McMahon who had died. He says that was only a storyline, but the death of Chris Benoit is very real and they will be paying tribute to him in this very special three hour episode of RAW.

# We go to WCW Hog Wild 1996 to see Chris Benoit vs. Dean Malenko. JR and King lead us in saying that Benoit loved wrestling with Malenko who was one of his best friends, and remind us that Chris's wife Nancy, who fans will know as "Woman" from WCW, was very active at ringside in this match.

# Dean Malenko is now on. He says that Benoit has enriched his both his career and life. He says he first met Chris in the mid 90's in Japan along with Eddie Guerrero. They were all together for the ups and downs, goods and bads, and supported eachother through the times. He says that Chris was a private person and kept to himself. Malenko says he is honored to have spent the last 15 years with Chris.

Malenko says it's hard to lose his two best friends so close together, Chris and Eddie. People called them the three amigos of throwing out suplexes in the ring. Malenko says that Chris always helped young and upcoming talent. He says his greatest gift to Chris was giving him the Crippler Crossface then Benoit needed a finisher.

He says that the one thing he can hold on to is knowing that his two best friends are now together in Heaven.

# We're back with JBL and Michael Cole who say that no matter if he won or lost, Chris would look out into the crowd and they would always give him an ovation because they knew how hard he worked even if he lost.

# We go to the Chris Benoit/JBL cage match from Smackdown 2006.

# Stephanie McMahon is up next. She says he was passionate about wrestling, but more passionate about his family. She says that Benoit was one of the only people genuinely happy for her and Triple H when they got married, and she will always know Chris as her friend.

# Chavo Guerrero says that Benoit was part of his family. He says Chris Benoit was the first person he called when he found Eddie. Chavo says that Benoit was a guy with a heart of stone and the only time he ever heard him cry was when he told Chris about Eddie's death.

Chavo says that just last week he spent the night at Chris' house and had a great time spending time with Chris, his family, and his dogs. Chavo talks about the times where Chris took Chavo's kids to the movies with his kids, and how they really were family. He says it was a pleasure, a privelege and an honor to be in the ring with Chris.

He says the last thing that Chris said to him was on the phone, "I love ya Chavo", which was not something Chris said to people outside of his family.

# We're back with Taz and Joey Styles saying they are there to celebrate Chris' wrestling career which began in Japan, which leads us into a match between Benoit as The Pegasus Kid against Thunder Liger in New Japan.

# William Regal is up to talk about Chris Benoit, saying that he was the hardest working person in professional wrestling he had ever met. "Chris Benoit is the absolute best."

# We're back in the empty arena with Vince in the ring again. He once again says "[Tonight's storyline was to be the alleged demise of my character Vince McMahon, but in reality Chris Benoit, his son and wife are dead. Their bodies were discovered this afternoon in their new Atlanta home. The authorities are undergoing an investigation. We can only offer our condolences to the extended family of Chris Benoit. All we can do is pay tribute to Chris Benoit. We will offer you some of the most memorable moments in Chris's professional life.]" He says that tonight will be a tribute to one of the greatest WWE Superstars of all time.

# JR and King introduce the next match, which is the infamous Jericho/Benoit ladder match.

# A very emotional Edge is up next who says he had three people in this industry who he felt he could really talk to, and two of them are gone now. Edge says that throughout his own personal issues, Chris was the first person he would go to. He says Chris cared, and didn't just pat him on the back, he actually cared. Edge says that everyone in the locker room loves Chris.

He reminisces about recently when Chris was backstage doing his warm up exercises and his son was backstage with him doing them, in his shirt and tie as always. Edge says that Chris would be mad at him right now for crying on TV, but he can't help it and will miss Chris greatly.

# JBL remembers a funny story where Chris Benoit threw a couple guys out of the locker room and wouldn't let them dress with the other wrestlers because they didn't have enough respect for them. JBL says Chris was right and that those particular guys didn't deserve to be in Chris' presence.

# Triple H is up to talk about Chris. He says one word that comes to mind when he thinks about Chris is "respect". He remembers a time where a young wrestler showed disrespect to a wrestler, and Chris made him do 1000 squats right there in the locker room. Chris stood right beside him and did them as well. The next day when the young wrestler came in and could barely move his legs, Chris made him do 500 more.

HHH gets teary-eyed remembering WrestleMania 20 when he won the title with his family there in the building with him. He says that there was no one in the world who he respected more then Chris, because Chris earned it.

# The Benoit/Michaels/HHH main event from WrestleMania 20 airs next.

# Lawler speaks about Chris' family Nancy (formerly Woman of WCW) and his son, saying that you need to appreciate your family while you have them. JR says that one of the greatest moments in wrestling history occurs at the end of the WrestleMania 20 main event with Chris Benoit.

# We're back for the conclusion of WrestleMania 20 with Eddie Guerro and Chris Benoit embracing after the match to end the show.

there, at least now we know there won't be any post-Benoit angles.. they cancelled their whole show for this one..

I'm kinda torn over the whole thing. I admired Benoit's in-ring capabilities and I do believe that he deserves a tribute. But as Larry said, since its a murder-suicide, how can they glorify a murderer?

you don't. yes, it's wrong any way you look at it. even if he had reason to. nobody should have to suffer through this kind of tragedy. but nobody knows all the facts. and i think it's best to keep speculation to a minimum until all the facts have been made public.

this is a black day for wrestling fans in the world over.

Chris Benoit is without a doubt one of the greatest in ring workers of all time.

and judging from all the stories I've heard about him from fans and workers alike he was a stand up guy.

he's the one person in the business who seems to be a legitimate nice guy

I still remember the episode of Tough Enough when he was there coaching the contestants and showing them how to take a suplex bump, everyone was in awe in them and you can see in their body language that they really respected him.

but

if he *did* k*ll his son.

then he's lower than a piece of sh1t.

I'm really hoping that he didn't.

swiped from another board

nothing official (and could be just pure hearsay), but :

"A Cousin of a GBI (Georgia Bureau of Investigations) has heard in his circle is that Chris Benoit's wife killed their son Daniel, called Chris and told him to rush home because of an emergency which is why he missed last Sunday's Vengeance PPV. Upon arriving home Benoit killed his wife in a rage for the death of his son and then killed himself Monday morning. His wife's body was found in the master bedroom, strangled with the cord from an alarm clock. The son's body was found in his room apparently suffocated with a garbage bag. Chris then wrote a suicide note explaining what had happened, apologized to his family, his other children (from a separate relationship), and his fans. He then fashioned a slip-knot noose from from rope taken from the garage and hung himself from the banister in the foyer of his suburban Atlanta home."

Edited by Larry
nothing official (and could be just pure heresay), but :

"A Cousin of a GBI (Georgia Bureau of Investigations) has heard in his circle is that Chris Benoit's wife killed their son Daniel, called Chris and told him to rush home because of an emergency which is why he missed last Sunday's Vengeance PPV. Upon arriving home Benoit killed his wife in a rage for the death of his son and then killed himself Monday morning. His wife's body was found in the master bedroom, strangled with the cord from an alarm clock. The son's body was found in his room apparently suffocated with a garbage bag. Chris then wrote a suicide note explaining what had happened, apologized to his family, his other children (from a separate relationship), and his fans. He then fashioned a slip-knot noose from from rope taken from the garage and hung himself from the banister in the foyer of his suburban Atlanta home."

If this one is true, I can't say I would blame Benoit for killing her. I mean, that was a kid...

Still, remains to be seen what really transpired...

For all we know, somebody broke in and killed them all...