WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

bka nmn side effect ng steriods, d b may side effect ang steriods sa personality ng isang tao? maybe nag snap cia and loose all his human senses, considering n may problem sa pag-iisip ung anak nia, d nia cguro nkaya ung pressure. but still, despicable p din ung to take matters to ur own hand.

bka nmn side effect ng steriods, d b may side effect ang steriods sa personality ng isang tao? maybe nag snap cia and loose all his human senses, considering n may problem sa pag-iisip ung anak nia, d nia cguro nkaya ung pressure. but still, despicable p din ung to take matters to ur own hand.

hindi lang cguro steroids cguro pati drugs barkada nya si eddie guerrero eh adictus yun...

Maybe all that family man image was all for show. Looking at Chris Benoit compete, he's a pretty angry guy, it's hard to imagine that gets left behind at work and he's a good guy at home. But until the facts are revealed, which is probably up to two weeks away, we'll never really know. I think all wrestling fans deserve to know the truth especially considering so many people looked up to Chris as a hero.

sorry to comment again but I just want to say this...

it's just hard to believe all his family guy image was just an act as he even showed how much he loved his kid to very close friends. I mean, all the stories most of the other wrestlers said about him were behind the camera and mostly non-WWE show related moments. also you don't usually just fake it all even to your closest friend like he did with Chavo. just hard to believe it was rage. all of this is really so surreal to me...

anyway, Larry's theory seems logical enough to me as I don't really buy the roid rage the cops keep on forcing just because they saw steroids in his house...

back to current WWE, McMahon needs to pull of a great big rabbit out of his hat to pull WWE out of this scandal/issue. hope The Rock decides to help out Vince one more time as WWE really needs to bounce back quick...

Edited by cheeselogger

They need The Rock back now!

just another update, an interesting bit I found in Chris Benoit's Wiki page (s@%t I'm such a nerd. :lol: )

Early reports of Nancy Benoit's death

Wikinews has news related to:

Death of Nancy Benoit rumour posted on Wikipedia hours prior to body being foundInitially reported on Wikinews, FOXNews.com later reported that news of Nancy Daus' death was posted on Wikipedia half a day before the police discovered the bodies. The posting reads: “Chris Benoit was replaced by Johnny Nitro for the ECW Championship match at Vengeance, as Benoit was not there due to personal issues, stemming from the death of his wife Nancy.” The phrase "stemming from the death of his wife Nancy" was added to the English Wikipedia's "Chris Benoit" article at 12:01 a.m. EDT on June 25,whereas the Fayette County police reportedly discovered the bodies of the Benoit family at 2:30 p.m. EDT (14 hours, 29 minutes later). The IP address of the editor was traced to Stamford, Connecticut, which is also the location of WWE headquarters.

Edited by rdaq97

according to initial reports, negative si benoit sa prohibited drugs and steroids. purely rage daw ang cause. Well, that's possible, if you're really angry enough, and has a really low temper, pwede nga na magawa nya sa pamilya nya un. And after realizing na patay na family nya, he decided to hang himself because of the overflowing guilt.

according to initial reports, negative si benoit sa prohibited drugs and steroids. purely rage daw ang cause. Well, that's possible, if you're really angry enough, and has a really low temper, pwede nga na magawa nya sa pamilya nya un. And after realizing na patay na family nya, he decided to hang himself because of the overflowing guilt.

Now they're saying that his son, Daniel was mentally handicapped and that Chris had been arguing with his wife, Nancy, about taking care of him.

I still can't see how it drove him to killing those closest to him.

Its already a Joke that Santino got the Intercon Title and retain it against Chris Masters.

Now he defeated Edge????

Are they trying to compete against the finger poke Doom by Nash and Hogan?

When did Santino beat Edge? I think this was just a joking remark made in a previous post. There has been no indication of a inter-brand match, and WWE writers are not THAT stupid methinks.

Many are finding this to be getting weirder and weirder; it's reported someone posted on Wikipedia that his wife died 6 hours before it was discovered. That is weird. I think the speculation is up that there's more to the story. Investigation isn't final, so we'll have to see where it actually leads to.