WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Cena nanaman.... haay kakasawa na. Interesado ako kay Khali ano magiging itsura ng smack down

e di mejo boring... yan ang itsura ng smackdown.. parang nde nga nakakatakot si khali e... i mean wala rin cyang ung undertaker, triple H, old kane factor na pag kaw ung kalaban and nakita mo parang matatakot ka.. nakikiride lng mukha nung mga kalaban nya e.. malaki lng dating nya sa akin e...

Thanks sir Dennis® I have my old account back.....

Mustah peepz?

Mdyo late reaction lang, Cena defeated Lashley, I cant accept that. I think the mean reason Cena is still the Champ is because we dont like him anymore but we still watch Raw.

I have to admit that Cena is a good speaker. Being able to speak infront of the fans is a requirement to be a good Modern Wrestler.

Just like RVD, he has everything but I always noticed that he is not good in speaking.

Is it Orton V.S. Cena?

By the way SummerSlam is coming, it might be HOGAN V.S. Cena.

Edge Injury Worse than Feared

--Edge's injuries were worse than feared as he had a full tear of the tendon attaching the pectoral muscle to the bone. He had surgery in Birmingham under Dr. James Andrews over the weekend (clips will air Friday on Smackdown). It was originally thought to be a partial tear. It looks like 5 months before he'll be able to get back in the ring.

-Source Wrestling Observer

nasagap ko lang hehehe demmet sayang talaga yung planong long title reign ni edge

Edited by psyc0dud3

IN OTHER WRESTLING NEWS

- The injury Ric Flair had been suffering from is believed to be an ear disease, BPPV, which is a common form of vertigo. Flair damaged nerves in his ear during a match with the Ultimate Warrior in 1992 in Phoenix. At the time of the injury, Flair took about a month off from the ring. Recently the injury started bothering him again and its said it was affecting his equilibrium, that's when he took the time off to have it looked at. Flair returned to the ring this week at the SmackDown tapings.

- Paul Burchill is expected to be called up to the SmackDown roster soon. As previously posted, he has been down in OVW with his new Ripper gimmick. Burchill recently worked a dark match before the SmackDown tapings on 7/10, teaming with Dave Taylor to lose to Funaki and Shannon Moore. Burchill also was dressed as the pirate at Edge's Mardi Gras party on SmackDown.

SUMMERSLAM JACKASS ANGLE

Johnny Noxville had planned to do a few TV appearances for WWE leading up to the SummerSlam PPV but after the Benoit family tragedy happened, Jackass and Knoxville started distancing themselves from WWE. It started out with a few promised TV and PPV appearances, then it came down to Jackass only working the SummerSlam PPV then it ended with the whole idea being scrapped.

Once Knoxville pulled out, WWE decided to scrap the idea altogether. Originally WWE had planned on the Jackass crew defeating Umaga in the match.

salamat naman hehehe

ANOTHER BIG GUY TO JOIN WWE

Source: PWInsider

- I've heard from one source that a 7ft. 3in., 500lb. wrestler to go by the name The Mighty Biggs will be debuting for the WWE RAW brand this Fall. The source says the character will have a rapper sidekick with him, Mike White, who is an up and coming rapper and future reality TV star. Apparently White even wrote the Biggs theme song, has already been paid by WWE for it and will perform it on RAW sometime this Fall. No word on who will be behind the Biggs gimmick, but the source says that it is an indy wrestler from the New England area who has had success in the past.

ANOTHER BIG GUY TO JOIN WWE

Mighty Biggs

http://morristranen.typepad.com/biggs.jpg

BTW, aside from Batista another Pinoy wrestler that might come out from the ranks is T.J. Perkins, aka Puma. He started out as "Pinoy Boy" managed by TNA's SoCal Val in the indy circuit. He worked his way up in Extreme Canadian Championship Wrestling, New Japan Pro Wrestling, TNA, Wrestling Society X (that died fast), and Pro Wrestling Guerilla. He appeared in the last TNA ppv in the Ultimate X match.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/43/Puma_tna.jpg/200px-Puma_tna.jpg

http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/roster/pics/puma.gif