WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

I saw Lashley last night. Every time I see him on action Im really impressed with his athletic ability. He is a wrestler bigger than Batista and but has the capacity to move almost as good as Jeff Hardy. Did you guyz see the leep when he was brawling against Carlito? Do you remember the time when he caught a heavy weight while the guy is on air. Wow....

Would Batista VS Cena click? Medyo boring na siguro pero mas ok na Champ si Batista.

Wow

Last month, Kurt Angle defeated Brock Lesnar in a Champion vs Champion match to win the IWGP Third Belt Championship (w/c is recognized by IWGF & TNA as the IWGP Heavyweight Championship belt, and where the NWA recognizes this as the NWA-Japan Championship).

No wonder he now carries 2 belts in TNA

He & Samoa Joe will battle at Victory Road in a Winner-Take-All match

PLANS ABOUT THE CRUISER WEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP BELT

Source: Wrestling Observer

- Talks of putting the WWE Cruiserweight title on Hornswoggle began back around the Judgment Day PPV. At one point, the plan was to have Hornswoggle win the championship, which would have meant the end of the title, with the plan being to bring the belt back sometime next year with a different name.

Congress Demands WWE Drug Testing Reports

Two U.S. congressmen have made a request to World Wrestling Entertainment to provide the records of the company's drug policy and practices.

Henry Waxman of California and Tom Davis of Virginia have made the request, according to ESPN.com

"The tragic deaths of World Wrestling Entertainment star Chris Benoit and his family have raised questions about reports of widespread use of steroids and other performance-enhancing drugs by professional wrestlers," the congressmen wrote in a letter to WWE Corp.

"These allegations -- which include first-hand reports of steroid use by prominent former wrestlers -- have swirled around the WWE for over a decade. Investigations by journalists have described a culture of performance-enhancing drug use in professional wrestling, high fatality rates among young professional wrestlers, and an inability or unwillingness of WWE to address these problems."

The request is similar to the records request made by Congress of Major League Baseball.

According to ESPN.com, the WWE was given until Aug. 24 to comply.

WWE goes HD (High Definition) this January

from PWInsider:

The CW Network has announced that all of its broadcasts except for SmackDown will be broadcasted in High Definition this season. SmackDown is scheduled to follow the rest of the network this coming January. WWE has been experimenting with High Definition in the previous months, but don't want to make the leap until they are positive that the product won't lose anything in the translation.

Oh well there goes my bandwith.

hope this wont be too large for downloading. hope they can still squeeze it to good old 700 MB :thumbsupsmiley:

HD for WWE?

Well thats good for us. Philippines would also launch HD next year. Smart would launch HD on Cellphones. Globe and Sun are developing its HD/4g technology.

That would be bad for the Cable industry. But good for the local channels. I hope that JAck TV / Solar Entertainment would be able to deliver WWE on HD.

Just a remainder, dont be surprised if there would be an "Addressable box or Digital Broadcasting Receiver box" for sale. That would be used for HD TV in the Philippines.

I cant wait to see WWE on HD.

^ true

That's why lately, I've been channel surfing during the Raw & SD shows. Di na interesting kasi e

@sunking

Hornswoggle ran into the ring when the bell was about to ring to start the match, making him a legal contender. After a combination of a electric chair & a superplex was performed involving Jamie Noble, Jimmy Wang Yang, & Chavo Guerrero Jr, Hornswoggle noticed that Noble was stunned after the move and executed a Tadpole Splash & pinned him

For me something is missing because most of the great performers are injured.

HBK, HHH, Undertaker, Rey, Edge etc.

And the MAIN reason Raw is boring is because CENA is still the Champ. Maybe rating would rise up of Lashley got the Title.

For Smackdown became a joke when Khali got the title. I think Kane deserves a short WHC title reign. Also Batista keeps on chasing the WHC even though we all know he would not be the Champ again, atleast for a long time.

Thanks tamago. :thumbsupsmiley:

Well, habol na lang talaga si Batista for that belt. I don't think they'll be putting him in as champ unless Edge will be out too long, which is a possibility. I think they might go for a string of heel champs in SD. Khali first, then maybe (hopefully) give Kane a short run before getting him against Mark Henry and make him champ. That'll be Kane's exit strategy, too. Then just maybe they'll run Batista up against him... and just when Batista is about to get a title shot.... <crack of thunder, bolt of lightning> THE UNDERTAKER rises once again! Seeking revenge for the "demise" of his brother Kane and his loss to the Oppurtunist, the Deadman takes back his belt from the Silverback.

Deym. I shoulda been a WWE writer. Doesn't else wish this, too? Hehehehe!