WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Yup, oo nga... galing ng idea!!!

Thanks tamago. :thumbsupsmiley:

Well, habol na lang talaga si Batista for that belt. I don't think they'll be putting him in as champ unless Edge will be out too long, which is a possibility. I think they might go for a string of heel champs in SD. Khali first, then maybe (hopefully) give Kane a short run before getting him against Mark Henry and make him champ. That'll be Kane's exit strategy, too. Then just maybe they'll run Batista up against him... and just when Batista is about to get a title shot.... <crack of thunder, bolt of lightning> THE UNDERTAKER rises once again! Seeking revenge for the "demise" of his brother Kane and his loss to the Oppurtunist, the Deadman takes back his belt from the Silverback.

Deym. I shoulda been a WWE writer. Doesn't else wish this, too? Hehehehe!

it depends who draws more crowd..for ex,when cena is still wwe champ on smackdown while hhh is whc on raw...hhh will headline the main event on the payperview...now that cena is on raw,and his counterpart is undertaker/edge...its still cena on the main event....whichever champ on raw takes all the main event...it sux coz edge lost his title and he's great doing heel...so as christian cage....angle totally suck...tired of his gimik of being over-obsess with himself ryt now at tna...he has done that on wwe..

its time for cena to win the WHC belt too :evil:

CENA! CENA! CENA!

YEAH! Cena for WHC!!! Boto ako dun... then wait for the curse to kick in! Para naman makapahinga ang mga tao kay Cena.

But really, they should put someone up against Cena for him to lose. Do they really want to wait till an injury forces Cena out? Then who are they gonna have to draw the crowds again? Sure HHH is coming back, then there's Batista, but Rey Mysterio is gonna have to work a bit to draw the crowds again. With too many injured A-line stars, they're really gonna have a hard time keeping the attendance up.

TNA's writers are really stretching things now as well. Till at least they're able to sign up Sabu and RVD again.

On a funny note:

I was at the gym the other day and some guy put up an old Wrestlemania (can't remember which) vid up. Old WWF times. And I was catching this match between Rock (with the APA? Sorry I was out of touch with wrestling for a looong time) and Shamrock. Then this college kid comes up behind me and says, "Wow, old school." I nod. Then he asks, "Sino yung kalaban ni The Rock?" :lol: Wow, I really felt my age!

On a funny note:

I was at the gym the other day and some guy put up an old Wrestlemania (can't remember which) vid up. Old WWF times. And I was catching this match between Rock (with the APA? Sorry I was out of touch with wrestling for a looong time) and Shamrock. Then this college kid comes up behind me and says, "Wow, old school." I nod. Then he asks, "Sino yung kalaban ni The Rock?" :lol: Wow, I really felt my age!

Does this nostalgia happened in Eclipse Gym in Malate? Heheheeh! If that is the case, I was the one who put that video up (natawa nga ako sa usapan nyo while im in the stationary bike at that time)... hehehehe! Naalala ko nga eh, dahil nung mga panahon na palabas yang particular na wrestlemania na yun (I think it was in late 90's) di na ako fanatic ng wrestling because I was hook into UFC and I was so damn irritated by Ken Shamrock when he put on a show sa WWE, overacting kasi sya dun (at sobrang laki nung katawan nya dun), di tulad sa UFC na kupal talaga ang dating nya...

WWE News: McMahon paternity angle spoiler, Latest on HHH's return, and more

Submitted by Luis Perez on Wednesday, August 8, 2007 at 5:43 PM EST

To further update everyone on the angle with Vince McMahon’s paternity, it appears that Ken Kennedy will indeed be linked to McMahon as his “son.”

There have been plans, for quite some time now, to give Mr. Kennedy a big push. With Kennedy linking to McMahon, expect to see that push commence.

There are several conflicting reports on HHH’s return date. It was originally reported that HHH would be making his long-awaited return at next week’s RAW from Madison Square Garden. However, local advertisements in the Boston area are saying that HHH will make his return to Monday Night RAW the day after Summerslam, which would be in Boston, MA.

Latest On Hardy's Suspension

Reported By Patrick W. Boucher on Wednesday, August 8 2007

sources: www.f4wonline.com, Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- The latest news on Jeff Hardy's suspension is that he will not be fired and should be back in September, although, like in the case of Rob Van Dam, it may be a long time before they have any faith in pushing him hard because of this.

Anu ginawa ni JEFF HARDY?

Report: Jeff Hardy Was Suspended By WWE

Story reported by of Headline Planet

Wednesday, August 1 2007

Source claims the injury story was false

PWInsider.com, which first broke the news of Jeff Hardy's absence from Monday's RAW telecast, is now reporting that Hardy was suspended in the days prior to the telecast.

While specifics on the suspension are unavailable, numerous sources said that WWE officials are upset with Hardy's "lack of maturity."

Hardy has not been released, although his suspension will likely last a minimum of thirty days.

A post published Tuesday on his official website claimed that Hardy was granted time off to recover from a neck injury. Based on the PWInsider report, the injury story is inaccurate.