WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

i guess it was already proven that benoit did commit those murders. the tributes were removed from wwe.com since they said they dont condone the act. good move. i really like benoit. isa sa mga natitirang magaling na wrestler pero yung ginawa nya... tsk tsk tsk. dinamay pa yung bata yun ang masaklap dun eh. sana pinakawalan na lang nya.

I have officially lost all respect for Chris Benoit:

Benoit, 40, apparently hanged himself hours later, Ballard said. His body was found in a downstairs weight room hanging from the pulley of a piece of exercise equipment.

The prosecutor said it appeared the wrestler remained in the house for up to a day with the bodies.

The boy had old needle marks in his arms, Ballard said. He said he had been told the parents considered him undersized and had given him growth hormones.

"The boy was very small, even dwarfed," Ballard said.

Toxicology test results may not be available for weeks or even months, Ballard said. As for whether steroids played a role in the crime, he said: "We don't know yet. That's one of the things we'll be looking at."

Benoit received drug deliveries from a Florida business that sold steroids, human growth hormone and testosterone on the Internet, according to the Albany County, N.Y., District Attorney's Office, which is investigating the business, MedXLife.com.

Six people, including two of the pharmacy's owners, have pleaded guilty in the investigation, and 20 more have been arrested, including doctors and pharmacists.

for the full article click here

WTF?

he shoots up his 7 year old kid with HGH?

considering that they found a number of needle marks, he apparently was shooting his kid up with a lot of HGH.

and then he smothers him with a garbage bag.

Chris Benoit is scum just for that.

Edited by Larry

WTF?!?! It's hard to admit but the well-respected Canadian Crippler is nothing but a murderer. :thumbsdownsmiley:

From WWE.com

A message from the Chairman

Written: June 26, 2007

The following message from Vince McMahon aired at the beginning of Tuesday's ECW on Sci Fi:

Last night on Monday Night Raw, the WWE presented a special tribute show, recognizing the career of Chris Benoit. However, now some 26 hours later, the facts of this horrific tragedy are now apparent. Therefore, other than my comments, there will be no mention of Mr. Benoit tonight. On the contrary, tonight's show will be dedicated to everyone who has been affected by this terrible incident. This evening marks the first step of the healing process. Tonight, the WWE performers will do what they do better than anyone else in the world – entertain you.

Edited by Candy®
Man, this is getting sicker and sicker...

Murdering your family, including your 7-year old son is sickening enough.

But remaining in the house with their dead bodies?

s@%t.

Exactly, he even placed a closed Bible next to their bodies. He's really pathetic. :thumbsdownsmiley:

But the question is... WHY? Why did he murder his family, even his 7-year old son?

Pocha anliit-liit pa nung bata. <_<

f#&k Chris Benoit! :thumbsdownsmiley:

Edited by Candy®

WWW/Benoit Detailed Timeline

Written: June 26, 2007

Below is a detailed WWE/Chris Benoit timeline from Saturday to Monday:

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Chris Benoit was scheduled to appear at the WWE SmackDown/ ECW live event in Beaumont, Texas

3:30pm

A co-worker received a voice message from Benoit. The message from Benoit stated he missed his flight and over slept and would be late to the WWE Live Event. The co-worker called Benoit back, Benoit confirmed everything he said in his voice message and sounded tired and groggy. Benoit then stated, “I love you”. The co-worker stated that it was “out of context.”

3:42pm

The same co-worker was concerned with Benoit’s tone and demeanor and called Benoit for a second time. Benoit did not answer the call and the co-worker left a message stating “just call me back.”

3:44pm

Benoit called the co-worker back stating he didn’t answer the call because he was on the phone with Delta changing his flight. Benoit stated he had a real stressful day due to Nancy and Daniel being sick with food poisoning. They discussed travel plans for the WWE Tour of Texas with Benoit still sounding groggy at this point according to the co-worker.

4:30pm

A co-worker who consistently travels with Benoit, called Benoit from outside Houston airport and Benoit answered. Benoit told the co-worker that Nancy was throwing up blood and that Daniel was also throwing up. Benoit thought they had food poisoning. Benoit stated he changed his flight and he would be arriving into Houston at 6:30pm. Benoit told the co-worker to drive onto the WWE event.

5:35pm

Benoit called WWE Talent Relations stating that his son was throwing up and that he and Nancy were in the hospital with their son, and that Benoit would be taking a later flight into Houston, landing late, but would make the WWE live event in Beaumont.

6:10pm

A representative of Talent Relations called Benoit. The representative from Talent Relations asked Benoit what time Benoit was getting into Beaumont. Benoit responded he was leaving Atlanta at 9:20pm Eastern time arriving into Houston at 9:24pm Central time. The representative from Talent Relations advised Benoit that it would be too late to make the WWE live event in Beaumont. Benoit apologized citing he had a family emergency. The representative from Talent Relations suggested to Benoit that instead of going to the WWE live event in Beaumont, Benoit should take the flight to Houston, rest up and be ready for the Vengeance Pay-Per-View event.

6:13pm

The representative from Talent Relations called Benoit to reconfirm the travel plans with no answer from Benoit. The representative from Talent Relations left a voice message to take the flight and rest up.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Text messages sent to co-workers from Chris Benoit and Nancy Benoit’s cell phones:

Text Message 1

Sent to: Two Co-Workers (the same who had verbal correspondence with Benoit the day before)

When: 6/24 at 3:53am from

Message: C, S. My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayetteville Georgia. 30215

Text Message 2

Sent to: Two Co-Workers (the same who had verbal correspondence with Benoit the day before)

When: 6/24 at 3:53am

Message: The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open

Text Message 3

When: 6/24 at 3:54am

Message: C, S. My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayetteville Georgia. 30215

Text Message 4

When: 6/24 at 3:55am

Text Message 5

Sent to: A Co-Worker who consistently traveled with Benoit

When: 6/24 at 3:58am

Message: My address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayetteville Georgia. 30215

WWE made several attempts to contact Benoit via phone and text messages, as well as, the local hospitals in the Atlanta area. As of 11:00 pm Sunday night there was no contact made with Benoit.

Monday, June 25, 2007

12:30pm

WWE was notified of text messages sent to the two co-workers.

12:45pm

WWE contacted the Fayetteville County Sheriff’s office and requested them to go to Benoit’s

residence

4:00pm

WWE received a call from the Fayetteville County Sheriff’s office, advising that they entered

the house of Benoit and found 3 deceased bodies (a male, a female and a child). The Fayette County Sheriff’s office has secured the house as a “major crime scene” and that the Fayette County Sheriff’s Office had no further information.

Edited by Candy®
A co-worker received a voice message from Benoit. The message from Benoit stated he missed his flight and over slept and would be late to the WWE Live Event. The co-worker called Benoit back, Benoit confirmed everything he said in his voice message and sounded tired and groggy. Benoit then stated, “I love you”. The co-worker stated that it was “out of context.”

I read somewhere that Chavo was the one he was talking to when he said this.

and C, and S I'm assuming are Chavo and Steve (Regal)

Edited by Larry
I read somewhere that Chavo was the one he was talking to when he said this.

and C, and S I'm assuming are Chavo and Steve (Regal)

I'm trying to look for the video clips of the WWE Superstars who remembered Chris as a wrestler, a friend (a murderer) <_<. I didn't watch Chavo's and it seemed that they removed it. Deym <_<

Edited by Candy®
I'm trying to look for the video clips of the WWE Superstars who remembered Chris as a wrestler, a friend (a murderer) <_<. I didn't watch Chavo's and it seemed that they removed it. Deym <_<

I don't think I want to watch the tribute anymore. this is just too depressing to watch. And not to mention creepy. all i'll remember about chris benoit now is that he worked in the WWE once and he's a murderer of a woman and child. i don't really care anymore that he was a good technical wrestler, he wasted his legacy. regardless of what the circumstances were, what he did was disgusting.

have you guys read the article, how some of our wrestling idols had real life tragic endings.to name a few are rick rude, mr. perfect, big boss man etc. either by freak accident or drug overdose. and i even thought eddy guerrero died of car accident. i was proven wrong. read this http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/6964262?MSNHPHMA.

Edited by kapitan_kidlat2001

After this incident.

Would John Cena self distruct???? Obviously he is on Roids. How about Batista, Lashley etc....

I hope the others Wrestlers would not have the same fate.

Atleast with Eddie Guerrero, he had a nice life and we have good memories of him.

I think only Mick Foley and Edge are the only Wrestlers who doesn't SEEM to use steriods ever. Maybe Shawn Micheals is not using steriods today, but 10 yrs ago it seems he was using it.

Another controversy for WWE and the Wrestling industry.

I don't think I want to watch the tribute anymore. this is just too depressing to watch. And not to mention creepy. all i'll remember about chris benoit now is that he worked in the WWE once and he's a murderer of a woman and child. i don't really care anymore that he was a good technical wrestler, he wasted his legacy. regardless of what the circumstances were, what he did was disgusting.

Nah, I just wanna know if Chavo was the one he texted that night. Sayang talaga. <_<

just a thought ... how would you rank benoit as a wrestler? or put it this way ... from his career is he hall of fame material?

i think he is .. his technical skills was one of the best ive ever seen

I think he's one of the fair technical wrestlers in the sports entertainment. He's career is worth remembering IF he didn't commit such crime especially murdering a 7-year old boy. Way too pathetic :thumbsdownsmiley:

After this incident.

Would John Cena self distruct???? Obviously he is on Roids. How about Batista, Lashley etc....

I hope the others Wrestlers would not have the same fate.

Atleast with Eddie Guerrero, he had a nice life and we have good memories of him.

I think only Mick Foley and Edge are the only Wrestlers who doesn't SEEM to use steroids ever. Maybe Shawn Micheals is not using steriods today, but 10 yrs ago it seems he was using it.

Another controversy for WWE and the Wrestling industry.

Ok lang kahit sino sa kanila wag lang si Batista. :cry: Masisiraan ako ng bait :cry: