WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Sting is a very old wrestler, nauso yan kasabay nila Flair and Undertaker. Same reason why Christian became Christian Cage with his parter "Taunko", Kurt Angle, Rhino,Goldberg, and that Irish guy who joined UFC instead, Ken Shamrock, The Rock, and the long list of wrestlers that left WWE. Low pay plus injuries, yung iba lumipat sa TNA para my title shot, fame, gusto maging rock star or artista.

So, ang ginawa ni Vince eh binili niya yung mga competitors niya para wala syang kalaban sa wrestling entertainment Business, tulad ng ECW, WCW, and the like, yung iba ayaw yun kaya lumipat ng ibang sports brand, si Brock Lesnar nga lumipat ng NFL.

sir practice player lang siya (brock lesnar) ng vikings sa nfl, he never made it to the roster. nag k1 (mma) siya, nanalo nga siya sa unang laban nya nung june 3. kaso aside form that fight wala pa siyang ibang laban. ^_^

POSSIBLE SummerSlam Spoiler

Last night during Baseball Tonight on ESPN an ad for WWE Summerslam aired on Directv. The ad mentioned the return of Rey Mysterio and said Triple H goes against the "unstoppable world champion Edge". There was no mention of involvement from the Jackass crew.

well what do you guys think? :huh:

uhm yeah thats what they planned even before he went back to wwe. thats why the long win streak to make him dominant enough as a major heel. dont get me wrong but the guy got skills... its just his character that sucks and it works coz alot of people dont like him. but i do :thumbsupsmiley:

Umaga does have talent. But something is missing. You know wrestlers these days, having talent isn't good enough.

You need looks, charisma and ability to speak.

uhm yeah thats what they planned even before he went back to wwe. thats why the long win streak to make him dominant enough as a major heel. dont get me wrong but the guy got skills... its just his character that sucks and it works coz alot of people dont like him. but i do :thumbsupsmiley:

yup, i also love to hate umaga...:cool:

VENGEANCE NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS RESULT

EDGE IS STILL THE CHAMP VIA COUNTOUT

CENA IS STILL THE CHAMP VIA FU ON FOLEY

CADE AND MURDOCH RETAIN OVER HARDYS

DUECE AND DOMINO RETAIN OVER LEGENDS

MVP ROLL OVER RIC FLAIR

CANDICE IS THE NEW WOMENS CHAMP

JOHNNY NITRO IS THE NEW ECW CHAMP. NO SHOW FOR BENOIT

SANTION IS STILL IC CHAMP WON VIA DQ

CHAVO GUERRERO DEFEAT WANG YANG

Edited by rsc1221

Why viscera was transferred to ECW

Viscera's transfer from Raw to ECW is going to end up being really beneficial for the big man. He is currently in line for a monster push in ECW.

The idea is to make him a version of the 1980's One Man Gang character in World Class and UWF, where he pretty much plows through everyone because of his immense girth. Viscera's going to be repackaged - the comedy overtones and giant pajamas are going to be stripped from his persona. No more Viscagra and no more Rick Rude-like pelvic thrusts. Basically, "The World's Largest Love Machine" gimmick is no more. He's going to go back to being mean and bad, similar to Mark Henry if you will. The idea is to get him over as big and unstoppable in ECW, then bring him back to Raw or SmackDown by the end of the year as a monster heel who can headline. This will be similar to what they perceived they did successfully with Snitsky, who is scheduled to mow down undercarders for the rest of the year and feud with Cena in 2008.

Viscera is getting a renewed pushed because he is big and not a problem backstage. Dave Lagana, the head writer of ECW, didn't want him on the brand unless he was going to be repackaged because he felt his "Love Machine" gimmick would never get over as a headliner. Furthermore, Vince McMahon liked the idea of Viscera being pushed like the One Man Gang in the 80's. Plus, it's easy to convince Vince to push a monster, even it's failed a few times before, as opposed to a smaller person, even if the person has a history of past success.

panalo si brock only because the fighter he fought was a .500 fighter not a really good way of opening his MMA debut i say. we can only speculate kung ano ang kayang gawin ni brock hanggang nagawa na nya. once he gets more fights under his belt & these fights are with established MMA fighters then tsaka natin tignan kung ano na talaga ang nagawa nya. but changing from WWE to MMA is a really tough move for brock, sa MMA tunay ang mga suntok tsaka sipa, sa WWE medjo naka-koryo siya. ^_^

but still i'm a brock lesnar fan! ^_^

VENGEANCE NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS RESULT

EDGE IS STILL THE CHAMP VIA COUNTOUT

CENA IS STILL THE CHAMP VIA FU ON FOLEY

CADE AND MURDOCH RETAIN OVER HARDYS

DUECE AND DOMINO RETAIN OVER LEGENDS

MVP ROLL OVER RIC FLAIR

CANDICE IS THE NEW WOMENS CHAMP

JOHNNY NITRO IS THE NEW ECW CHAMP. NO SHOW FOR BENOIT

SANTION IS STILL IC CHAMP WON VIA DQ

CHAVO GUERRERO DEFEAT WANG YANG

Nitro the ECW Champ?????

I dont know, is there no one else?

the f*ck...

from wikipedia...

On June 25, 2007, Benoit and his family were found dead in their home in Atlanta. It was first reported to fans of the WWE via WWE Mobile. There are no exact details are known about this death at this time. [1] Through their website, World Wrestling Entertainment also released the following statement[82]:

"World Wrestling Entertainment is deeply saddened to report that today Chris Benoit and his family were found dead in their home. There are no further details at this time, other than the Benoit family residence is currently being investigated by local authorities.

Tonight’s Raw on USA Network will serve as a tribute to Chris Benoit and his family. WWE extends its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family’s relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy."

PW Headlines stated that Benoit called in to WWE Sunday and said he would be unable to make it back as his family was ill and they were spitting up blood. [83]

WWE cancelled the scheduled live Raw show scheduled for June 25, and was replaced by a pre-recorded tribute to Benoit in its place.[6]

Fayette County police are investigating Benoit's house following the discovery of the bodies, and no details have been released other than to announce that Benoit was not shot to death.[84]

---

eddie g. now has one of his amigos in heaven... :cry:

RIP Chris Benoit

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PHO/AAGW175_8x10-No315~Chris-Benoit-Posters.jpg

the Rabid Wolverine has always been one of my favorites, excellent technical wrestler, and worked really stiff.

it's f*cked that he's gone now, what's even worse is how he died. The authorities are saying its a homicide investigation now.