WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

RVD RELEASED EARLY BY WWE

Source Wrestling-Edge.com

Wade Keller is reporting that RVD is officially done with WWE as of yesterday. WWE felt that keeping RVD around and burying him on TV was not worth it and it was better to get him off TV as soon as possible.

His contract wasn't going to expire until until late June at the earliest but WWE cut that short considering RVD said he would not resign and they had nothing for him until then.

He is expected to sign with TNA after a long deserved summer break, although he may end up back with WWE as the two are still on good terms. Never say never.

HBK GOING BALD

Courtesy www.f4wonline.com

"They call Shawn Michaels the "Heartbreak Kid" but the "Half Bald Kid" nickname might be a bit more appropriate for him these days. Currently on the front page of WWE.com, there is a photo of John Cena trying to help Shawn Michaels up after he was beaten down by Randy Orton at the end of Raw on Monday. If you see this picture, you will see that HBK has a full head of hair. However, if you click the link to the article, the same photo is enclosed, but his balding pate is greatly exposed as there is one big, long, "island-like" strand of hair in the middle of his forehead. In reality, Michaels' hairline is actually rather "Hogan-esque" as it's a lot farther back than how it's presented because he combs it over to cover it up.

He might have complained about this cozits not on wwe.com anymore hehehe

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4319/wtfzf6.jpg

SMACKDOWN! TAPING RESULTS FOR MAY 18

Thanks to PWInsider.com:

Dark Match:

*Chuck Palumbo defeated Daivari.

Smackdown:

*MVP pinned Matt Hardy with the Playmaker in a good match. After the match, Michael Cole interviewed MVP in the ring and he said he would overcome the odds at Judgment Day and become the new United States champion.

*They are promoting Edge will give his "Inaugural Address" as WWE World champion later tonight.

*Paul London & Brian Kendrick & Jimmy Wang Yang defeated WWE Cruiserweight champion Chavo Guerrero & WWE Tag Team champions Deuce & Domino when Yang pinned Guerrero with a moonsault.

*Mark Henry pinned Funaki.

*WWE United States champion Chris Benoit defeated Finlay by DQ when MVP attacked Benoit as he had Finlay trapped in the Crippler Crossface.

*Backstage, Ozzy Osbourne is walking. Jillian Hall tries to stop him to talk to him but he keeps going.

*Ashley Massaro introduces Ozzy Osbourne, who performs.

*Mike the Miz Mizanin defeated Christian York.

*They aired a video promoting Timbaland's music video would air next week.

*Backstage, Kristal Marshall was talking to Teddy Long about interviewing Vicky Guerrero. Vicky walks in and Long tells her he will give her an interview for the position of his assistant.

*Kane (with Boogeyman and Little Boogey) defeated William Regal (with Dave Taylor).

*Teddy Long comes out and introduces WWE World champion Edge. Edge talks about being champion and says he will defend the title against anyone. Batista comes out and says the World championship is rightfully his and he's coming for it at Judgment Day.

What im looking forward to watching on RAW

This is a great news! well atleast for me coz i like his character. rumors has it that they're giving Chris Masters a push. I think he's gonna be a good heel being booed by everyone else and all that.

Plus they're gonna debut Snitsky real soon and that psycho attitude character of his is kinda kewl!

And to add things up, they're planning on adding up rakishi (or rikishi hehe forgot how to spell the name) to team up with umaga to reminisce the wild samoans which is kinda interresting. atleast a new angle for umaga.

and my fav, carlito going back to heel. just wish they give him more time on the mic again coz hes funny.

:thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by psyc0dud3

RVD and WWE still on good terms? I doubt it. Angle's gonna recruit the hell out of RVD to get him on TNA soon as he can.

Rakishi and Umaga... well that should be a good addition to the Tag Division. Now if only they build up the Cruiserweights again.

Well they've finally fulfilled MVP's hype and push. Let's see how this will liven things up.

Edge will be champ till Kennedy comes back. That storyline is just too good to pass up, and the writers will be stupid to let Edge lose to anyone at this time since he's the only really interesting champ, above the Hardys.

Of course, Cena is the lesser of two evils: the overplayed, overstaying champ who draws strong emotional reactions (booed AND cheered) versus the giant heel-monster who can't speak English and is basically uninteresting.

Poor HBK... stepping stone for Orton's rivalry with Edge or Cena. I guess he's due for some rest, what with HHH not playing the DX role right away when he comes back.

So what happens to ECW now? Lashley champ again, but the Originals depleted. I wonder who they'll push now. CM Punk? One of the heels?

Ugh. Khali tapped out to the STFU

What a lousy finish. And I agree: the WWE has become boring. I used to stay glued to either Raw or Smackdown when they show it. Now, I channel surf.

I think the last good WWE match I watched was Matt Hardy vs Mr. Kennedy 2-3 weeks ago before Kennedy lost the Money In The Bank to Edge

Really agree with you guys that the cruiserweights should be pushed...

Snitsky? he got the puch before but couldn't cut it. tried the feel sorry and the always extra but also didn't take...

It's gotten boring now but still do check up my torrent sites if there are a couple that are new...

Once a fan always a fan

I've always been a wrestling fan.

Bata pa ako...so that's almost a lifetime to some of you guys...he he he.

Although, I've always known it was fake, cant help but enjoy the story plots and sub plots. Parang violent na soap opera.

What I guess I like most about wrestling is the fact that all problems can be solved by stepping on the ring and bashing somebody's head out.

If only life was that simple....

Edge would go on the history as the most opportunistic champ of all time.

nope that title goes to Rick Flair

Instead of making the hardys as the Tag Champs, why not give them a push for the world titles? For me they are too good for the Tag Champs. They simply need a chance.

both aren't over enough to be significant singles players.

Matt Hardy was lost when Jeff was fired from the double double E.

they even needed to pull off that Matt-Lita-Edge angle to bring him back. (that was nice work BTW)

but given time, I can see Jeff doing it.

And just when top WWE superstars are getting injured.......

Breaking News: HBK Suffers Serious Injury

Dave Meltzer is reporting today that Shawn Michaels has a blown out knee. HBK missed last nights house show and is going to try to gut it out tomorrow night at Judgment Day.

This injury is considered serious. This is absolutely terrible news for WWE as there have been a ton of top name injuries as of late.

Source: PWInsider.com

In a further update on Shawn Michaels, reports indicate that his knees have been bothering him for quite some time and he was hoping to take time off this year to get the surgery he needed done. Those plans had to be changed when Triple H got injured. With that being said, he is not expected to take any time off unless things become very serious. At this point, Michaels is still on for tomorrow night’s Judgment Day Pay-per view.

this was before JD :thumbsdownsmiley:

SMACKDOWN! TAPING RESULTS FOR MAY 25th

Smackdown:

-WWE World champion Edge comes to the ring and cuts a promo recapping the last several weeks. Teddy Long comes out and sets up the Four Way Main Event with Batista vs. Kane vs. Finlay vs. Mark Henry where the winner wrestles Edge at One Night Stand.

-Paul London & Brian Kendrick defeated William Regal & Dave Taylor viam DQ when WWE Tag Team champions Deuce & Domino, at ringside, interfered. All three teams brawled.

-They announce Vicky Guerrero is the new Assistant General Manager.

-PPV recap.

-Matt Hardy defeated The Miz with Twist of Fate. Lots of false finishes.

-Backstage, Mark Henry does a promo about tonight's main event.

-WWE United States champion MVP comes to the ring in a Ford Mustang. He gives a victory speech and calls out Chris Benoit. Benoit comes to the ring and MVP offers a handshake. Benoit gives it to him. MVP tells Benoit to raise his hand, but instead gets his with a German suplex and chopped. MVP retreats.

-They aire the Timbaland music video.

-Kane does a promo about the main event.

-Jimmy Wang Yang defeated WWE Cruiserweight champion Chavo Guerrero in a non-title match after reversing a sunset bomb.

-Kristal Marshall interviews Batista.

-Four-Way: Batista vs. Mark Henry vs. Kane vs. Finlay. Lots of brawling in the match and several false finishes. Batista nails the Batista bomb on Finlay for the win. It's Batista vs. Edge at One Night Stand. Batista and Edge face off to close the show..

SATURDAY NIGHT MAIN EVENT CARDS JUNE 3rd

From PWInsinder.com

Key matches include:

- WWE Champion John Cena® and the 7-foot, 3-inch 420-pound titan The Great Khali squaring off in a prelude to the highly anticipated rematch for the WWE Championship at the "One Night Stand" pay-per-view on Sunday, June 3rd.

- Batista and Chris Benoit® battle World Heavyweight Champion Edge® and United States Champion MVP in anticipation of title match showdowns at "One Night Stand."

- The WWE's strangest and smallest going head-to-head in a match that can only be seen to be believed.

Smackdown:

-WWE World champion Edge comes to the ring and cuts a promo recapping the last several weeks. Teddy Long comes out and sets up the Four Way Main Event with Batista vs. Kane vs. Finlay vs. Mark Henry where the winner wrestles Edge at One Night Stand.

-Paul London & Brian Kendrick defeated William Regal & Dave Taylor viam DQ when WWE Tag Team champions Deuce & Domino, at ringside, interfered. All three teams brawled.

-They announce Vicky Guerrero is the new Assistant General Manager.

-PPV recap.

-Matt Hardy defeated The Miz with Twist of Fate. Lots of false finishes.

-Backstage, Mark Henry does a promo about tonight's main event.

-WWE United States champion MVP comes to the ring in a Ford Mustang. He gives a victory speech and calls out Chris Benoit. Benoit comes to the ring and MVP offers a handshake. Benoit gives it to him. MVP tells Benoit to raise his hand, but instead gets his with a German suplex and chopped. MVP retreats.

-They aire the Timbaland music video.

-Kane does a promo about the main event.

-Jimmy Wang Yang defeated WWE Cruiserweight champion Chavo Guerrero in a non-title match after reversing a sunset bomb.

-Kristal Marshall interviews Batista.

-Four-Way: Batista vs. Mark Henry vs. Kane vs. Finlay. Lots of brawling in the match and several false finishes. Batista nails the Batista bomb on Finlay for the win. It's Batista vs. Edge at One Night Stand. Batista and Edge face off to close the show..

Wow,Batista Vs. Edge, which can only be seen at sm, hay, sayang. O well.

- The WWE's strangest and smallest going head-to-head in a match that can only be seen to be believed.

pls elaborate on this one.

Thanks

Well, you know thew WWE, Rey Mysterio, which is one of their smallest wrestlers once held the Championship belt, then a woman held it once too, its unpredictable... :upside:

:evil: newbie..

bkit may mga wrestlers n dating nsa wcw ndi m recruit ng wwe.. unlike the likes of booker t.. mysterio.. goldberg kht for a short tym lng.. (where is dis guy ryt now?? any news from this guy??) they never got the icon they call "STING" he never stepped into a wwe arena.. any idea why??