WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Regarding Vince McMahon's death.... kung totoo yun headline siya ng CNN, BBC at kung ano ano balita. Kung tutuusin ok siya kase marami nanonood ng wrestling. Maraming galit sa kanya on cam kase ginusto nya yun.... heel siya diba? dapat lang.

Pero yun angle na ginawa nila na pag patay sa Vince McMahon na character, hindi maganda kase, ginagawa nila laruan yun buhay ng tao... hindi ko alam kung ano reaction ng TNA sa kanila... hmm....

Anyway regarding Vince, kung hindi siya nag on screen malamang nakay Eric Bishoff na yun WWE ngayon.... Ang mahirap sa WWE ginagawa nilang telenobela yun palabas nila... ang kukulay ng mga kuwento.

By the way he (Vince) is one of the greatest heel of all time.

Rumor has it that Vince has cancer and they needed a reason to take him out of the limelight. If you remember the head-shaving that he got from Trump, that was actually part of the grand plan because he was already losing hair because of chemo-therapy.

2007 Supplemental Draft results

Pick No. 1: Raw selects Paul London & Brian Kendrick

Pick No. 2: SmackDown selects Kenny Dykstra

Pick No. 3: ECW selects Viscera

Pick No. 4: Raw selects Sandman

Pick No. 5: SmackDown selects Hardcore Holly

Pick No. 6: ECW selects The Miz

Pick No. 7: Raw selects Daivari

Pick No. 8: SmackDown selects The Major Brothers

Pick No. 9: Raw selects William Regal

Pick No. 10: SmackDown selects Victoria

Pick No. 11: Raw selects Jillian Hall

Pick No. 12: SmackDown selects Eugene

Pick No. 13: ECW selects Johnny Nitro

Tracking movements:

RAW - KENNEDY, LONDON AND KENDRICK, Lashley, Sandman, King Booker and Queen Sharmell, Daivari, Snitsky, Regal, Jillian Hall ( :thumbsdownsmiley: )

SD - FLAIR, The Great Khali, Torrie Wilson, Hardcore Holly, Chris Masters (rivalry with Holly?), Dykstra (hopefully not fighting Flair again), Major Brothers ( :blink: :huh: ), Victoria, Eugene

ECW - BENOIT, Johnny Nitro, Boogeyman (and probably Little Boogey?), Viscera, Miz (I'll miss seeing most of these regularly... except for Miz)

I think Raw got the better cards... with Mr Kennedy drafted...

As for "playing with people's lives", that's part of the drama... Undertaker dies all the time... and he's already dead! Telenovela? Isn't that what sports entertainment is? Soaps for guys?

I hope the cancer rumor isn't true. But I do believe that the whole limo blowing is part of Vince doing his eventual (sooner or later) exit strategy from WWE, both as a performer and an executive. People have to get used to NOT having Vince around, and they have to groom the next boss whoever it will be. I hope whoever he is he'll be as good as Vince.

And no matter how we dislike the guy... we do have to appreciate how he's built the whole sports entertainment thing. We can't like everybody, and that's why you had WCW and have TNA. But no one can dispute his great contribution to men's lifestyles... hahahah!

Thanks for all the memories Vince, you SOB! :evil: :thumbsupsmiley:

I've heard of this cancer thing. poor vince, but I think that was his own choice, to be remembered as a bad guy. Anyway, in any show, there is always the good and the bad side. Vince performed his role by being on the bad side of the game. He doesn't want any credit for what he's done even though he had this appreciation night. He was the boss and the main sculptor of the wrestling industry.

I've heard of this cancer thing. poor vince, but I think that was his own choice, to be remembered as a bad guy. Anyway, in any show, there is always the good and the bad side. Vince performed his role by being on the bad side of the game. He doesn't want any credit for what he's done even though he had this appreciation night. He was the boss and the main sculptor of the wrestling industry.

Many people will remember him as the main sculptor of the wrestling industry.... Hindi na nya kailangan maging face para maalala ng tao ng magandal....

In the show he is the heel, but in reality he is a hero....

Many people will remember him as the main sculptor of the wrestling industry.... Hindi na nya kailangan maging face para maalala ng tao ng magandal....

In the show he is the heel, but in reality he is a hero....

can't really remember word for word, but during vkm's recognition day (whatever), bobby "the brain" heenan said it best...

...he gave jobs to people... he revolutionized "sports entertainment"...

...'nuff said

can't really remember word for word, but during vkm's recognition day (whatever), bobby "the brain" heenan said it best...

...he gave jobs to people... he revolutionized "sports entertainment"...

...'nuff said

More importantly he let his head be shaven for the people's entertainment! :D

kung mwawala c vince then cnong mtinong pdeng ipalit s knya? bka nmn babalik DX to take over raw since wala nmng kwenta c coachman hahahaha!

Si Stpephanie ulit, She may be a girl but if theres anybody who has inherited Vince's "Evilness" it is Stephanie Mcmahon!

Why some of the stars switched brands

Source: PWMania

The decision to move Mr. Kennedy to Raw was made because Triple H was "crying" that there weren't enough heels on the brand. This move indicates that not only is Kennedy not returning as a major babyface to chase Edge for the World Title he was supposed to have won from Undertaker with his Money in the Bank shot, but he's also returning to Raw to be a heel, likely to be fed to Triple H. All of this is subject to change, but some people are probably going to be very upset in the next few months.

The decision to move Chris Benoit to ECW was a bit odd because on Raw they had just hyped up a Benoit vs. Lashley feud for the ECW Title, and now that was suddenly all out the window. However, one source is saying that in the end, probably by mid-fall, Benoit is probably going to end up on Raw after all, so they can restart the feud at that point perhaps leading up to WrestleMania.

King Booker moved to Raw because he feuded with pretty much everyone on SmackDown. He now has new people to work with. He'll likely stick to being a heel instead of going babyface because Raw is light on the heel side as Randy Orton and Umaga are the only other major heels at the moment.

Wait a minute, wait a damn minute... CUT THE MUSIC!!!

UMAGA IS A "MAJOR" HEEL?!!

They have got to be kidding me!!!

uhm yeah thats what they planned even before he went back to wwe. thats why the long win streak to make him dominant enough as a major heel. dont get me wrong but the guy got skills... its just his character that sucks and it works coz alot of people dont like him. but i do :thumbsupsmiley:

downside ni Umaga is he cant speak english but who knows might work to his advantage. malay ntin mgkaron p ng mgling n manager as compliment to his character ala Mr. fuji before with yokozuna hehehhehe

He can't do the mic if his character can't speak english.... may be he need a manager to do the mic for him.... Pwede din interpreter kaso d din bagay sa character nya..... (kailangan kase sa char nya monster hindi talker) Kung papalitan naman yun charater mukhang malabo, kumikita pa yun charater nya....