WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Khali is there (as iare Mark Henry, Viscera etc.) because Vinnie Mac LOVES having big guys in the company. That's something he actually learned from his days with Hogan.

Remember, the Hulkster would rather book matches featuring him against such bigs as Earthquake, Akeem and the lot rather than go against Ricky Steamboat, Ric Flair and Bret Hart...

the only solution to the WWE right now

is get wrestlers who actually know how to wrestle

and fire the writers for coming up with horrible crap, I mean Khali!? khali can't take bumps, he botches slaps to the chest for crying out loud

get some legit wrestlers in the WWE and not just roided out muscle bound freaks whose power move is a fireman's carry.

I agree with this, the same formula that Eric Bischoff did before with WCW. He used the Cruiserweights as side lights to the nWo vs WCW feud... guys like Rey Mysterio, Billy Kidman, Chavo and Eddie Guerrero, and others were used to provide "real" wrestling skills to the show...

I mean he let the big guys Nash, Hogan, Hall, The Giant (Big SHow) to provide POWER to the show and the Cruiserweights to provide wrestling skills....

khali-cena match

the best pure wrestling match in ages.

you have got to be kidding me.

Edge is good for Smackdown.

with Kennedy out, he's the only real talent they have there. (Undertaker is played out, and Batista is boring)

Excellent heel, great on the mic, he actually plays the crowd and feeds off them.

Kennedy is the only wrestler I like right now.

They should make him into a "Rock" type face i.e. he's a face but still a prick. If anybody can pull that off it's Kennedy.

Cena should stop being a face and turn heel already, I've said this a lot of times in other forums, he's already getting boos WWE should capitalize and use him as a heel already, and get rid of the "soldier" gimmick, he should get back to his wigger gimmick. His rhymes were great and that was what really broke him into the limelight. And teach him to wrestle.

you have got to be kidding me.

Edge is good for Smackdown.

with Kennedy out, he's the only real talent they have there. (Undertaker is played out, and Batista is boring)

Excellent heel, great on the mic, he actually plays the crowd and feeds off them.

Kennedy is the only wrestler I like right now.

They should make him into a "Rock" type face i.e. he's a face but still a prick. If anybody can pull that off it's Kennedy.

Cena should stop being a face and turn heel already, I've said this a lot of times in other forums, he's already getting boos WWE should capitalize and use him as a heel already, and get rid of the "soldier" gimmick, he should get back to his wigger gimmick. His rhymes were great and that was what really broke him into the limelight. And teach him to wrestle.

I personally like what they did to edge. its the best move they did in covering up the injury of taker/kennedy. but the baby face kennedy return i think isnt a good idea. i hope they make him a baby face for a few weeks then turn him heel again. if they could only wait until WM24 for the edge/kennedy feud then that would kick @ss. but that couldnt wait coz edge took the MITB from him. i mean just imagine...

kennedy: edge:

mic skill: check check

wrestling skill: check check

and speaking of TNA i found this:

TNA's Mobile service issued a statement today stating that Randy Savage recently called Jay Lethal and told him he loves the "Black Machismo" character. The two reportedly spoke for several minutes about the character in TNA. It was also hinted if Savage could make a return to TNA.

i think its a good idea coz even though he's a legend already he could add up for the creativity/improvement of the storylines for TNA. i mean hes also got mic skills. ooooohhhhh yyeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhh! :cool:

Edited by psyc0dud3

I have much respect for Vito

people have said that he stays in character away from the ring, which means he's walking through airports in a dress.

gotta respect balls like that.

anyway Sabu was also released.

ECW is going down.

^VKM... whatever happened to those two.. last time i saw them in TNA they were in the ring with a former WWE tag team (romeo and antonio yta name nung 2 na un sa wwe).. but what i really want to know is whatever happened to their challege with Vince, Shawn, and Hunter... well i guess they dont need to waste time distracting Vince coz clearly WWE is on it's way down... again...

^VKM... whatever happened to those two.. last time i saw them in TNA they were in the ring with a former WWE tag team (romeo and antonio yta name nung 2 na un sa wwe).. but what i really want to know is whatever happened to their challege with Vince, Shawn, and Hunter... well i guess they dont need to waste time distracting Vince coz clearly WWE is on it's way down... again...

In one of the TNA replays of one of their PPV's on Star World/Sports, I saw VKM talk smack about how Vince, HHH, and HBK were not taking up the challenge. They declared themselves winner by default. This was after New Year's Revolution because they were telling HHH to take care of himself and heal up, and that despite their differences, they didn't like seeing a fellow pro wrestler down with a serious injury. Sounded sincere enough.

Michael Hickenbottom.... did I hear that right/spell that right? Oh well.... hahahah!

Khali-Cena... pure wrestling... that was sarcastic methinks.

Yeah, I've been not tuning in to the whole two hours of both shows as of late. Except for Edge being WHC, then there's nothing really interesting going on.

Totally agree with the lack of Cruiserweight action. They should get the Cruiserweights actively going against each other. They should show the depth (or I guess they're hiding the lack thereof) of the high-flyer talents.

They need more tag division action as well, something the TNA genuinely lacks. LAX, T3D, VKM and those oily Heartthrobs do not a tag division make.

the WWE lacks charimatic cruiserweights, that's why the division is not pushed as hard as it was before.

The best cruiserweight they had was Mysterio, and even Mysterio lacked charisma. He only has it when they book him against bigger wrestlers.

Y2J TO RETURN TO WWE

wow! dapat bumalik na tlga si jericho. kc complete package e... may charisma.. magaling magsalita.. un lng ung last few months nya super predictable ung moves nya.. so baguhin nya dapat un.. also tpos na ung y2k era so palitan na rin nya ung pangalan nya...

regarding sa cruiserweights... dpat tlga i-push nila to e... kc 1 thing na nakakasawa sa wwe is ung mga heavy weights nila same moves lagi.. lalo na si cena... dominant sa umpisa... then mejo matatalo tpos magmimintis kalaban ng clothesline... bubhatin na parang russian leg sweep move nya ( sorry d ko lam tawag dun ).. then u cant see me.. 5 knuckle shuffle... then fu.. matatalo lng cya if nadaya.. ( except for hbk... ) laging ganyan e...

e pag cruiserweights dami moves na nakakabulaga e.. ung nde mo rin masyado maexpect.. un ang ok sa tna ung x division nila...