WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Just saw the first three matches of WM23...

MITB was awesome! Great moments, wonderfully painful-looking moves. Kennedy really cuts a good promo...THANK GOD I'M NOT A GOOD GUY!

Kane and Khali... ho hum...

MVP vs Benoit... well hello... Power Ranger has moves. I think this is the beginning of a good storyline. MVP has a good gimmick there... play off nobodies, make his upcoming opponent underestimate him...

That backstage Cryme Tyme-Eugene-Legends party... did my eyes deceive me or was that Ricky Steamboat? Are they inducting him soon? Is he back-office or trainer for WWE?

RERO' date='Apr 9 2007, 01:52 PM' post='4258965']

I heard WWE Films has a new Movie starring Stone Cold.. hmmm maybe i'll just watched this at home.. after a watched The Marine grrrr!

The Condemned. Looked good from the trailer, I hope it's just as good in the films entirety. Stone Cold Kicks Ass!

News about Undertaker's Title Reign

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

The Undertaker has been told this will be the first long-term title run of his career. Vince told him he wanted to give him a long-run but needed a commitment to a full-time schedule in return. It remains to be seen just how long Undertaker can keep up the schedule as he is in need of a hip replacement. The idea of Undertaker/Batista was first pitched last August by Dusty Rhodes and Alex Greenfield. Vince approved it in September but said no decision on the finish would be made at that time, prompting many to think he wanted Batista to end the streak. In truth, Vince doesn't want the streak to end and so it probably never will.

Two More WWE Stars maybe Released

Credit: PWInsider.com

Following the controversial interview with the Ottawa Sun last week, Carlito is said to have “nuclear heat” on him backstage. The initial reaction was to send him on a permanent vacation to Heat and let him fade away. Carlito even expected to be fired over the weekend. They probably won't let him go, but they certainly scared him off of saying much in future interviews.

Last week, Mike “The Miz” Mizanin was also paranoid about being fired. Apparently, someone backstage convinced him to do a major rib on JBL, who already hates Miz and has a well-known reputation as a bully. No more details about this one yet.

trailer for condemned looks good. any news regarding goldberg and brock lesnar? i miss these guys. san na kaya sila ngayon? and baka may link kayo jan ng wrestlemania23 torrent. thanks!

Bro, punta ka piratebay.org... there's an xvid torrent there that will run over 3 cds, around 2GB. Dami seeders, on a good night, you'll finish it in less than a day. My first 50% ran over three days (not continuous but super bagal lang talaga kahit overnight) the second 50% I was able to DL in 8 hours straight.

Bro, punta ka piratebay.org... there's an xvid torrent there that will run over 3 cds, around 2GB. Dami seeders, on a good night, you'll finish it in less than a day. My first 50% ran over three days (not continuous but super bagal lang talaga kahit overnight) the second 50% I was able to DL in 8 hours straight.

thanks bro! mma na pala sila goldberg and brock.

thanks bro! mma na pala sila goldberg and brock.

it's just Brock Lesnar that's fighting MMA.

from wikipedia -

Brock Lesnar announced on August 12, 2006 in Las Vegas that he has joined the K-1 promotion.His first fight will be on June 2, 2007 against Choi Hong-man of Korea. Royce Gracie then announced that he will serve as Lesnar's trainer.

i think lesnar's going to the UFC.

he's fighting in K-1 Heroes.

MARK HENRY (POSSIBLE BACKLASH SPOILER)

This is just a rumor though

When is Henry due to return?

It might be that he is going to interfere in Taker vs Batista rematch at Backlash, causing Batista to lose. Thus launching Batista-Henry feud, which was (unfortunately) interrupted last summer.

WWE Smackdown! *Spoilers* (4/10/07)

Posted by: Daniel Pena - April 11th, 2007

Thanks to Raptor3x6 for sending in the following:

I was at the show tonight and figured I'd send you the results

Dark Match: Flash Funk vs. Paul Burchill

Winner: Paul Burchill

Beat him with some corny finisher that I didn't realize he was gonna beat him with

1st Match Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs. Deuce & Domino

Winners: Paul London & Brian Kendrick

Won via DQ When Deuce refused to leave the ring and executed the running kick to the face

2nd Match Chris Benoit vs. MVP (Non Title Match)

Winner: MVP

Won via rollup and holding the rope

3rd Match : Kane vs. Davairi

Winner: Kane

Total Squash...after the match Regal & Taylor attacked Kane

Main Event: Batista & The Undertaker vs. Mr. Kennedy & Finaly

Winners: Batista & The Undertaker

Won when Undertaker pulled Finlay to the outside and Batista hit the Batista Bomb on Mr. Kennedy

News about Undertaker's Title Reign

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

I've been a longtime fan of the Taker. Nice to see him having the title around his belt again. I don't know how long they're going to let him keep it but I hope it sticks around for a while. Nothing like a proper sendoff for the Deadman.

KING BOOKER

Source: PWInsider.com

"King Booker will be out of action for several weeks to tend to a knee issue he's been dealing with for some time. He's going to undergo surgery to repair the problems and is expected back by late June at the latest. That's the reason he was written off SmackDown last night by being tombstoned on a table by Undertaker. WWE.com is reporting that he'll be out of action "indefinitely" due to the tombstone, which will be the storyline reason for his departure."