WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Pre, ang hirap nga maghanap e. Nakabili ako sa Bidshot.. FMW Deathmatches. Fake pa din pero dami mga bumps.:D

Mick Foley vs Kanemura in a no rope, barbed wire, glass deathmatch. :D

Terry Funk & Mr. Pogo vs. Hayabusa & Masato Tanaka in a no rope, electrified barbed wire exploding ring match. Hanep! :cool:

saw 2 FMV tapes sold at cats greenhills for 500 a piece.

• 3 months later...

Update from Wrestle Mania XX:

New Heavy weight Champion is Chris Benoit. He won the triple threat match against Shawn Michael and Triple H.

Golberg won against Brock.

Undertaker won against Kane. I think Undertaker has never lose a match at Wrestle Mania.

The Rock and Sock connection lost from Evolution.

Update from Wrestle Mania XX:

New Heavy weight Champion is Chris Benoit. He won the triple threat match against Shawn Michael and Triple H.

Golberg won against Brock.

Undertaker won against Kane. I think Undertaker has never lose a match at Wrestle Mania.

The Rock and Sock connection lost from Evolution.

how did the rock and sock connection lose? :unsure:

magkakaroon ng Draft ang Raw at Smackdown. Yung major na malilipat ay si Triple H mapupunta ng Smackdown. Tapos si Angle magiging GM ng Smackdown dahil si Paul Heyman nasisante ng Vince.

Mukhang papahirapan ni Angle si Eddie Guerero. Ang gagawin ni Angle, gagawa siya ng trade para malipat si Triple H sa Raw para kay Booker T and Dudley Boyz. Basta masaya ang mga susunod na episode.

Rock and Sock Connection natalo kasi madami ang Evolution. di ko alam...di ko napanuod e. hehehehe :P

how did the rock and sock connection lose? :unsure:

clean win pare yung Evolution. nakatalikod si Mick Foley. nasa likod nya yung is Orton at nung humarap si Foley ay biglang stonecold stunner na maneuver ni Orton kay Foley. Clean count 123. panalo Evolution.

yung pinaguusapan yata sa WWE ngayon sa Backlash na laban nila Triple H, Benoit at Michaels ay kung dadating daw si Brete Hart kung sakaling maging champion si Shawn Michaels. hindi pa tapos ang story line nilang dalawa.

magkakaroon ng Draft ang Raw at Smackdown. Yung major na malilipat ay si Triple H mapupunta ng Smackdown. Tapos si Angle magiging GM ng Smackdown dahil si Paul Heyman nasisante ng Vince.

Mukhang papahirapan ni Angle si Eddie Guerero. Ang gagawin ni Angle, gagawa siya ng trade para malipat si Triple H sa Raw para kay Booker T and Dudley Boyz. Basta masaya ang mga susunod na episode.

Rock and Sock Connection natalo kasi madami ang Evolution. di ko alam...di ko napanuod e. hehehehe :P

Mutty, this is soooo cool! Did you find this in the WWE site?

I am a big wrestling fan! Thank God, I came across this thread :lol:

I think they'll be showing the WWE lottery tonight at Solar. I should check it out. It's a great move actually, coz some people might already be tired of seeing the same matches and stuff.

You think the Evolution will be disbanded?

The Wrestlemania Match between the Evolution and The Rock and Sock connection was a pretty good match, to my think. I was rooting for Rock and Sock. They're two of my favorite superstars. Too bad Rock won't be that active in WWE anymore. Hollywood has made him a bigger star. :) Anyhoo, though they lost to Orton, Naitch, and Batista - they put up a pretty good fight and I actually got kilig seeing Rock do the People's Elbow after a loooong time.

Most of the Wrestlemania XX matches though were prettu disappointing. Especially the Lesnar vs. Goldberg match. I expected more from those two heavyweights. Sadly, all they did was prance around/swashbuckle in the ring. :( My friend told me that Lesnar has already quit WWE. He wants to be a football pro na yata. Goldberg daw was contemplating semi-retirement, but the Rattlesnake has somehow convinced him to stay.

I'll be visiting this thread often...you guys ROCK!!!

Speaking of Wrestlemania XX, I particularly loved the Hall of Fame ceremonies. I must've seen it three or four times and I get teary eyed every time. :) I was particularly moved by Bobby Heenan's speech. Jesse Ventura's such a politico! :lol: Did you guys see when he approached Donald Trump, who was standing by the ringside, and asked him pointblank if he'd support his presidential bid in 2008, if ever? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wrestling Bulletin:

The Rock.. He has a new movie out, titled "Walking Tall". He wanted to have a match against Hogan, Savage or Goldberg in WM XX but McMahon was not sold to the idea. So he ended up teaming w/ Mick Foley. :)

Kurt Angle.. he's the current SD GM.. He will not be wrestling fulltime coz of a neck injury. :unsure:

Bret Hart .. There's a possibility that he will make one final appearance in the WWE. The date is not sure yet. <_<

Brock.. He's scheduled for tryouts with NFL scouts.

Edited by fatso8
Wrestling Bulletin:

The Rock.. He has a new movie out, titled "Walking Tall". He wanted to have a match against Hogan, Savage or Goldberg in WM XX but McMahon was not sold to the idea. So he ended up teaming w/ Mick Foley. :)

Kurt Angle.. he's the current SD GM.. He will not be wrestling fulltime coz of a neck injury. :unsure:

Bret Hart .. There's a possibility that he will make one final appearance in the WWE. The date is not sure yet. <_<

Brock.. He's scheduled for tryouts with NFL scouts.

hey, has anyobody noticed Rock's new tattoo... i think its too much... better of with john cena...

Kevin Nash lost his hair in a match to Chris Jericho because it was going to be cut for the new "Punisher" movie...

Patay na pala si Miss Elizabeth.. sayang..

Chris "Mr. Perfect" Hennig too.. both drug related.. what a waste

Will the Macho Man Randy Savage be in Spider-Man 2?

Add mo pa sa casualty sila Road Warrior Hawk & Hercules Hernandez. :(

PRE SINO BA ANG TOP WRESTLER SA WWE?

Eddie Guerrero is the SD champ... Contenders are Bradshaw (he will be a getting a big push) & The Undertaker. :blush:

Chris Benoit is the current Raw champ... This Monday, he will defend the title in the Backlash PPV against HHH & Shawn Michaels in a 3ple threat match. (for the nth time! wala na ba iba?!) :sick:

Edited by fatso8
Eddie Guerrero is the SD champ... Contenders are Bradshaw (he will be a getting a big push) & The Undertaker.  :blush:

Chris Benoit is the current Raw champ... This Monday, he will defend the title in the Backlash PPV against HHH & Shawn Michaels in a 3ple threat match. (for the nth time! wala na ba iba?!) :sick:

Eddie Guerrero is the SD champ... Contenders are Bradshaw (he will be a getting a big push) & The Undertaker. :blush:

I think it will be a one PPV matchup between Bradshaw and Eddie (i'm not really into this consultant gimmick of Bradshaw, it kinda sucks) ... pushing Undertaker (UT) to the championship will just put Eddie's FABULOUS stint to waste, considering that if a)Eddie loses, then his current "underdog champion" status may just fizzle, hence, the loss of Brock and Angle (at WMXX), both good champions, would be just put to waste... i think UT will have a squash feud with some of the biggies (Matt Morgan / Mark Henry / etc...).

Yeah, the triple threat match seems to be repetitive (i really agree), but if you saw it, man, really wicked high spots have been done... seems they want to juice the feud down to the last drop before setting a new gimmick... let's see...

...and hasn't anybody noticed that both RAW and SD champions came from WCW???

Edited by gwapogi10