WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

As for Evolution, i really think they should break up na. Like you said, Orton has great potential and he can be the next big thing - if handled well. Batista also could be something. But unless he distances from the Nature Boy and Orton, he'll always be known as the wrestler who rode with Ric Flair and Orton.

As for Smackdown...somebody posted here that the franchise's focus will be more on Tag TEams - I guess that's why the Dudley Boyz have joined the ranks of The Basham Brothers and Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty. I wonder if the tag team of Booker T and RVD will also be revived - now that both of them are in SD.

EVOLUTION... there were rumors that HHH will eventually turn "face" & leave Evolution.. That will leave the trio of Flair, Batista, & Orton as the "heels"... a match b/w Orton & HHH would then be set up.. Dont know how accurate this rumors are.

SD news .. The Dudleys have turned heel.. The new tag chaps are Charklie Haas & Rico.. Eddie Guerrero will face Bradshaw come Judgment Day.

well MA, my mom and sister always nag me about watching wrestling. and hirit lagi, "totoo ba nag mga yan? di scripted lang naman ang mga ginagawa nila." my answer to them is, "bakit kayo nanunuod ng tele-novela o soap opera? di ba di rin naman totoo yun?"

My answer's the same! :) ... Or, minsan sasabihin ko.. "bakit ka manonood ng pelikula.. e yung bida may ka-double pa pagdating sa stunts" :)

Yes, pro wrestling is scripted but the injuries & dangers are real. (parang commercial!) :D

EVOLUTION... there were rumors that HHH will eventually turn "face" & leave Evolution.. That will leave the trio of Flair, Batista, & Orton as the "heels"... a match b/w Orton & HHH would then be set up.. Dont know how accurate this rumors are.

SD news .. The Dudleys have turned heel.. The new tag chaps are Charklie Haas & Rico.. Eddie Guerrero will face Bradshaw come Judgment Day.

I was just reading this at nodq! :lol: I couldn't believe it myself :unsure: I hate Rico - he looks soooo gay to me. What with his flamboyant and garish costumes and the equally tacky and skanky Miss Jackie always hanging on his arm :angry:

How abt Rey Mysterio M.A.???:mtc:

I loooove Rey Mysterio!

He's very, very talented and his body's sooo lithe and flexible. I love watching him in the ring. He doesn't seem to run out of steam even when up against a more imposing opponent.

Of all the cruiserweight wrestlers nga, it would appear that Chavo's the least talented. He doesn't have a signature move and I don't find his matches exciting at all. Unlike his uncle Eddie Guerrero of course :)

Rey Mysterio Jr (another second generation luchador) has a reputation as a giant killer. He even defeated Kevin Nash at one time in WCW. He was unmasked in his final days in WCH but looks like Vince made him wear the mask again.

Chavo had a signature move in WCW- the tornado DDT. He doesn't seem to use it as often in the WWE. He was less bulky then.

If you like cruiserweights, you should look at the wrestlets in New Japan. Tajiri, Kaz Hayashi, all came from New Japan. But the greatest of them all, Jushin Liger seems to be little know outside Japan.

at least si Sheldon Benjamin nabibigyan ng break sa RAW. maganda ang potential ng wrestler na yan. magaling at madaming moves. siguro kaunting personality development na lang. wag lang sana syang gawing Lance Storm....boring!!!!! sayang pa naman yun, ang galing sa WCW bigla naging bulok kasi walang flair. buti pa si Val Venis "Hello Ladies!!!!"

at least si Sheldon Benjamin nabibigyan ng break sa RAW. maganda ang potential ng wrestler na yan. magaling at madaming moves. siguro kaunting personality development na lang. wag lang sana syang gawing Lance Storm....boring!!!!! sayang pa naman yun, ang galing sa WCW bigla naging bulok kasi walang flair. buti pa si Val Venis "Hello Ladies!!!!"

Got this from NoDQ. Is there a Lesnar fan here? :unsure:

Today's Pioneer Press, out of St. Paul, MN, has a blurb in the sports page regarding Brock Lesnar turning down an opportunity to train with the Kansas City Chiefs. Lesnar decided to continue his training in Phoenix and is hopeful to get a private tryout with the Minnesota Vikings.

Cruiserweights... The best cruiserweights are from Mexico & Japan. It was fun watching the Luchadors during the WCW's nWO era. Very entertaining 6-man tags. Today, the best cruiserweight action comes from TNA's X-division.

Jushin Liger wrestled in the old NWA, along w/ Great Muta , Kensuki Sasaki & Masa Chono. I forgot the title he held. :unsure:

Shelton Benjamin.. in the coming months, expect an Orton/Bejamin feud.

Lance Storm.. He is now retired & wants to work as a road agent.

Brock... He was involved in a motorcycle accident last week, but reports say that injuries are not really life threatening & won't hinder his attempt in trying out for the NFL.

Any ECW fans here?  :)

I'm a big ECW fan. My best friend and I even made the pilgrimage to the ECW Arena a few years back to see Tommy Dreamer and Brian Lee in the scaffold match over tables postioned in the ring. It was a wild (the crowd is even wilder but seeing Beulah live was the wildest of all!) :boo: Another ECW moment.

Edited by RoadPizza
I'm a big ECW fan. My best friend and I even made the pilgrimage to the ECW Arena a few years back to see Tommy Dreamer and Brian Lee in the scaffold match over tables postioned in the ring. It was a wild (the crowd is even wilder but seeing Beulah live was the wildest of all!) :boo: Another ECW moment.

Idol ka talaga RP!

You saw that match! Wow! Napanood ko lang sya sa tape.

ECW was the best org.. Action packed!.. Too bad it closed shop. :(

Idol ka talaga RP!

You saw that match! Wow! Napanood ko lang sya sa tape.

ECW was the best org.. Action packed!.. Too bad it closed shop. :(

ei...dont worry... have you heard the rumors that the reason paul e. dangerously err paul heyman wa removed from wwe shows is because... hear this... a new ala EC-dub show will be opened... well, those are rumors, that is...

Small, not so buffed-up men winning over gigantic odds is good PR but doesn't it seem like a paradox that they turn out to be WWE Heavyweight champions, as in the case of Benoit? :) Benoit is extremely talented and he deserves the title, if only for working his ass off for 18 years - but for how long can he sustain the fans' interest? I'm just thinking - he isn't as charismatic as The Rock... as imposing as Triple H...or as interesting as John Cena/HBK maybe.

Anyhow, enough of that. What are your thoughts on The Evolution? :) How about EDGE's comeback?

yeah, it seems contrasting... small heavyweight champions... hehehe...

...people seems to dig into the "working man / champion" line... say, guerrero (kicked from WWE about 2 yrs ago due to alcoholism / pain-killer addiction / substance abuse - family problems follow - lost all sorts of opportunities) then comes back to the WWE with the right gimmick and wins fans all over and defies odds (brock / angle)... people seems to bite someone that they can see themselves as... not necessary as catchy as the rock / cena / hhh, but basically those who work their butts of - in dramatic fashion, that is...

...long lasting? maybe not... but worth following and watching while the hype is still theirs...

...evolution is a mere orton / hhh feud away from breaking up... well, i mean, someday, orton will outgrow his "padawan / rookie" status and will somehow go after another living legend... the game, HHH...

...also, imagine, orton and HHH will survive w/o evolution as the group, but how about batista? he is imposing and ever dominant, but kane already got his OVW gimmick... what's to give him??? and flair... he's old... he'd just be best used as a manager...

edge's comeback seems a bit rocky (kane feud... yuck...) but now, he seems to be on a roll as a co- tag champ w/ benoit... i hope he feuds w/ orton or even w/ HHH later on...

Small, not so buffed-up men winning over gigantic odds is good PR but doesn't it seem like a paradox that they turn out to be WWE Heavyweight champions, as in the case of Benoit? :) Benoit is extremely talented and he deserves the title, if only for working his ass off for 18 years - but for how long can he sustain the fans' interest? I'm just thinking - he isn't as charismatic as The Rock... as imposing as Triple H...or as interesting as John Cena/HBK maybe.

Anyhow, enough of that. What are your thoughts on The Evolution? :) How about EDGE's comeback?

yeah, it seems contrasting... small heavyweight champions... hehehe...

...people seems to dig into the "working man / champion" line... say, guerrero (kicked from WWE about 2 yrs ago due to alcoholism / pain-killer addiction / substance abuse - family problems follow - lost all sorts of opportunities) then comes back to the WWE with the right gimmick and wins fans all over and defies odds (brock / angle)... people seems to bite someone that they can see themselves as... not necessary as catchy as the rock / cena / hhh, but basically those who work their butts of - in dramatic fashion, that is...

...long lasting? maybe not... but worth following and watching while the hype is still theirs...

...evolution is a mere orton / hhh feud away from breaking up... well, i mean, someday, orton will outgrow his "padawan / rookie" status and will somehow go after another living legend... the game, HHH...

...also, imagine, orton and HHH will survive w/o evolution as the group, but how about batista? he is imposing and ever dominant, but kane already got his OVW gimmick... what's to give him??? and flair... he's old... he'd just be best used as a manager...

edge's comeback seems a bit rocky (kane feud... yuck...) but now, he seems to be on a roll as a co- tag champ w/ benoit... i hope he feuds w/ orton or even w/ HHH later on...

ei...dont worry... have you heard the rumors that the reason paul e. dangerously err paul heyman wa removed from wwe shows is because... hear this... a new ala EC-dub show will be opened... well, those are rumors, that is...

The rumored return of ECW was nixed. Twas suppose to replace WWE Confidential... Confidential was replaced by a show called WWE Experience.