WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

I absolutely adore EDGE! I wanna see him and Orton in a one-on-one match real soon...It's about time Orton gets served, and i think Edge could just be the guy to smack him :lol:

i guess you won't have to wait for that match to happen that long. funny...it seems that all the Canadians are getting the attention at RAW or is it they need to market more people to suit the taste of the viewers. :blink:

one suggestion for SD thougn, can they just remove JBL or at least change his persona. i never thought that Eddie G. will have very boring match when he defends his title.

btw, i think Victoria is HOT!!!! :evil:

San Diego, Calif, -- May 18, 2004 -- It’s become one of sports entertainment’s classic rivalries. For the past eight years, Triple H and Shawn Michaels have alternated from being the best of friends to the worst of enemies on multiple occasions. There’s been something about this amazing clash of Superstars that has captured the imaginations of WWE fans like nothing else since perhaps the days of Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant in the late 1980s. And now on the RAW brand, fans have the privilege of watching the latest chapter in this epic war.

“I think it’s one of those rivalries that has so much history to it,” Michaels said backstage at RAW. “Fans know that it’s all based on something that’s very solid. We were two guys that were very close, traveled around the world together, we were friends and had a falling out. It’s something that’s been going on for years. So when you have a great history, a history both in and out of the WWE ring, and then you put classic matches on top of that—because we deliver from a performance standpoint. We both strive to outdo each other. We bring out the best in each other because we’re both trying to be better than each other. We’re trying to be the best, and when you do that, the final result is usually a really great product. And the fans are always the ones who benefit from that.”

In 1996, Triple H and Shawn Michaels were part of a backstage brotherhood that came to be known as “The Kliq.” The following year, that brotherhood was translated to the TV screen as D-Generation X. But after an injury in 1998 sent Michaels into a four-year hiatus, it was Triple H who took the forefront, after he lambasted his former partner for deserting DX.

The Shawn Michaels comeback of 2002 sent fans on a rollercoaster of emotions. First it seemed that DX would reunite, then Triple H and Shawn were at each others’ throats. They traded the World Heavyweight Championship back and forth in the fall of ’02, and HBK continued to be a thorn in Triple H’s side after the formation of Evolution. They have engaged in matches that can only be described as classics, including encounters at SummerSlam ’02 and the 2002 Survivor Series. For some, it hearkens back to some of the sport’s most revered feuds.

Much like Triple H and Shawn, the Hulkster and the Giant were longtime friends whose battles lit up the wrestling business once they had their famous falling out in March 1987. The resulting war lasted nearly two years.

“The only thing that may differ,” says Michaels when comparing the rivalry with that of Hogan and Andre, “and this is not to be critical of anybody, but talking from a performance standpoint, I’m thinking more about mat classics - something that you put on and watch if you want to learn how to be a wrestler. I like to believe that Triple H and HBK will be something that will be like a Ric Flair/Ricky Steamboat rivalry, a Jack Brisco/Dory Funk Jr., a Harley Race/Terry Funk type of historical match up. Something you want to revisit because it will be a classic. The thing with Hunter and I is, we want to eclipse those. That’s what drives Hunter and I, going out there and trying to perform at a level that nobody else can. Whether we reach that or not, that’s for the fans to judge. But that’s certainly what we strive to do every time we go out there with each other.”

But can they live up to the outstanding performances they’ve put on in the past, let alone surpass them? Only time will tell.

“It’s a double-edged sword,” says HBK. “Part of what gets you there is getting excited about that challenge, living up to the challenge. To me, that’s what separates the good ones from the great ones, and then the great ones from that elite group, the greatest. Because we toss around the words ‘great’ and ‘legend’ so much now that it’s so desensitized. Nobody really grasps it. We call guys ‘great’ that are nowhere near great all the time.”

No matter how stringent the qualifications, there’s no question that Triple H and Shawn Michaels are among the all-time greats. Whether their rivalry will also be remembered as such will have to wait until it’s finally over. And that’s not something that any true WWE fan is really looking forward to anyway.

i guess you won't have to wait for that match to happen that long. funny...it seems that all the Canadians are getting the attention at RAW or is it they need to market more people to suit the taste of the viewers. :blink:

one suggestion for SD thougn, can they just remove JBL or at least change his persona. i never thought that Eddie G. will have very boring match when he defends his title.

btw, i think Victoria is HOT!!!! :evil:

You wanna know what's hotter????

Stacy Kiebler's photo shoot for STUFF is sooo hot it scalds! :evil:

I hate JBL just as much, i tell you. That guy has got to be the lamest pice of s**t WWE has ever taken in :angry: It's a pity Eddie Guerrero had to defend his title against him. :(

Hay naku!

Vitoria is hot, but personally, the hotpants she wears in all her matches don't exactly flatter her tight buns. Must be the cut. :unsure: I think she ought to try cutesy boyleg cut bottoms or something different from the stuff she puts on :)

I hate JBL just as much, i tell you. That guy has got to be the lamest pice of s**t WWE has ever taken in :angry: It's a pity Eddie Guerrero had to defend his title against him. :(

Hay naku!

Vitoria is hot, but personally, the hotpants she wears in all her matches don't exactly flatter her tight buns. Must be the cut. :unsure: I think she ought to try cutesy boyleg cut bottoms or something different from the stuff she puts on :)

ahhhhhhhh.....STACEY!!!! *drool*

no question about that M_A, she has the longest legs in the business. she really works the crowd with her ringside entrance. i hope Torrie can join RAW so that the hot ones will be in one show. it has been a fantasy for me to have those two together in bed......watching WWE. wholesome!!!! :lol:

i hope Sting can become a WWE superstar but i don't know if Vince would want to deal with his attitude though. the Scorpion Deathlock vs the Crippler Cross-Face....isn't that fun to watch. WOOOOH!!!

Hay naku!

Bradshaw has always had good mic skills the past few years. The only problem why people think he is boring is that his gimmick right now is crappy and his in-ring skills are more suited to feuding with another big man in an all brawling match. Making JBL feud with Eddie is one of the dumbest moves I've ever seen from the SD side of the WWE.

As for Vicky, she has a hot new intro which debuted yesterday. Man! the way she was grinding just promoted her from good looking woman wrestler to babe I'd like to sleep with in my book. :)

Torrie...now that's a babe i'd give 10 years of my life just to trade places - and body :evil: - with!

Thony, I have yet to see Victoria's new intro...it must be hot judging from your reaction to it.

As for fine intros...some people might find this slightly retarded :lol: :lol: :lol: , but I seriously adore Chavo's intro. "Oooooohhh, Chavoooh" :lol: Awright!!! I always get off with that line :lol:

Torrie...now that's a babe i'd give 10 years of my life just to trade places - and body :evil: - with!

Thony, I have yet to see Victoria's new intro...it must be hot judging from your reaction to it.

'Cuse me while I wipe the saliva off my mouth as I'm still thinking of the Vicky intro. :)

Trading 10 years of your life just to be Torrie? Would that happen to include being married to Billy Kidman? :evil:

P.S.

I also think Chavo is pretty cool, although he has got to lose his dad in order to be a big time serious heel.

'Cuse me while I wipe the saliva off my mouth as I'm still thinking of the Vicky intro. :)

Trading 10 years of your life just to be Torrie? Would that happen to include being married to Billy Kidman? :evil:

P.S.

I also think Chavo is pretty cool, although he has got to lose his dad in order to be a big time serious heel.

Torrie is married to Billy Kidman??? I didn't know that :lol:

Oh well, i'd say they make a fine couple. Kidman isn't bad looking himself. And he's got one of the tightest pair of ass in WWE. That amounts to something - at least for me :lol:

I absolutely adore EDGE! I wanna see him and Orton in a one-on-one match real soon...It's about time Orton gets served, and i think Edge could just be the guy to smack him :lol:

RAW Notes

Either this week or next , Solar USA will feature the episode where Orton & Edge had a match. The main event would be the cage match of Christian vs Y2J.

Raw is launching a search for a new diva. The prize is $250,000... Ms. M_A, qualified ka! :)

SD Spoilers

Judgment Day, as expected, did poorly in the PPV sales. Accdg to PWI.com, the event only managed ~ 200,000 buys... Mordecai debuted & squashed Scotty Too Hotty... In the main event, Eddie Guerrero reportedly lost so much blood that he was sent to a hospital as a precaution.

Chavo Classic (Chavo Sr.) is the new cruiserweight champ. He inadvertently pinned his son in a Triple Threat Match with Spike Dudley.

Wrestling's Free Agents

Ted Turner is reportedly interested in wrestling again. There are rumors that he will start a new federation with Austin & Goldberg as main attractions.

Sting was close to signing with the WWE a few months back. However, they didn't agree on the road/work schedule.

DDP, Konnan, & X-Pac were seen at the backstage of Judgment Day. Cno kaya ang unang sisign ng WWE sa kanila. Abangan!

:)

hmmm a DIVA search.....Bras ang Panties Match na agad para masaya, battle royal style. hehehehe :evil:

Victoria's intro is HOT!!! thank goodness, they got rid of Stephen Richards as a side kick. it was annoying me so much.

SD has been making the wrong moves for the past year. like the Survivor Series fluke they made....5 giants againts 2 stars and 3 wannabees. i mean can't they think of something else. JBL is just another harsh decision Vince had to make just to have PPV event set up. i like to see Xpac back but DDP....c'mon give me a break. never like him at all with the Diamond Cutter and all his crap. i miss Xpac's bronco ride though. :lol:

M_A, Torrie is indeed worth it...if you can trade places, please take me with you.....hehehehehe

i really hope SD markets itself better so it can be competitive with RAW...its becoming a BOREFEST. tell me that you would want to see Booker T fight the Undertaker in a fight. i don't think so....i'd rather watch Rikishi and Scotty Too Hotty fight the Dudley's; at least it is fun to watch.

I think X-pac is showing his age. No slight to you madmutt but having a 33 or 34 year old like him still pulling off a degenerate gimmick is kind of sad. If they're bringing him back, I hope to gosh they don't try resurrecting the "clique", that idea has been done so many times. Hopefully they'll package him as someone Orton or Shelly can feud with and make the intercon belt ladder competitive. Although seriously, I don't know how much he has left in the tank.

I think X-pac is showing his age. No slight to you madmutt but having a 33 or 34 year old like him still pulling off a degenerate gimmick is kind of sad. If they're bringing him back, I hope to gosh they don't try resurrecting the "clique", that idea has been done so many times. Hopefully they'll package him as someone Orton or Shelly can feud with and make the intercon belt ladder competitive. Although seriously, I don't know how much he has left in the tank.

thats ok dude...no harm done. just missing the old wrestlers. and i don't want to see the "Clique" revive. but the major stars of WWE are OLD. when will we see Ric Flair retire? yeah, he is a multi-time Champion and the reason is he has been in the business too long. I thought i'll see him only as a manager or a commentator. but i admire that he still puts in the work to keep in shape so he can wrestle. not like the other young talents who think its ok just to be in WWE. it still boils to profitability though....HBK went back because Vince begged him to come back. right now, WWE is looking for someone who can be as profitable and marketable as The Rock or Hulk Hogan. that is why they stripped Triple H of the title to see who can draw the most attention. Benoit can last but only for a time, he doesn't have the charisma and mic skills of The Rock or the Hulkster. some of the young blood have some promise, i really hope WWE can tap into their potential.

Torrie is married to Billy Kidman??? I didn't know that :lol:

Oh well, i'd say they make a fine couple. Kidman isn't bad looking himself. And he's got one of the tightest pair of ass in WWE. That amounts to something - at least for me :lol:

I understand how you feel. You might think it is funny, but I'll be damn happy to be in the shoes of Jerry "The King" Lawler. Lucky bastard is married to Miss Kitty. Wow! Imagine coming home to someone like her every night. I'll probably be home 16 hours a day. :evil:

WHAT DID YOU JOBRONIS SAY? . . .

IT DOESN'T MATTER YOU SAY!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA LALALA! WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!

AND AS FOR YOU OTHER JOBRONIS..... WHERE YOU GONNA USE YOUR BOOT.... SHINE IT UP REAL NICE...... AND STICK IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!!!!!!!!!

WHAT DID YOU JOBRONIS SAY? . . .

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU SAY!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA LALALA! WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!

AND AS FOR YOU OTHER JOBRONIS..... WHERE YOU GONNA USE YOUR BOOT.... SHINE IT UP REAL NICE...... AND STICK IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!!!!!!!!!

Of all the new faces in WWE, Orton, to my think, can be the next big thing. he has everything going on for him...looks, body, charsima, just about enough stock of yabang that's sometimes abrasive and irritating and cute. But as in the case of other good and marketable wrestlers, he also has to work on his mic skills. He can actually learn a lot from Mick Foley - now, that's one funny, articulate guy :)

Mutty, should I get Torrie's body (give me 2 years, nyahahahahaha) I'll let you in on a sneak peak :lol:

thats ok dude...no harm done. just missing the old wrestlers. and i don't want to see the "Clique" revive. but the major stars of WWE are OLD. when will we see Ric Flair retire? yeah, he is a multi-time Champion and the reason is he has been in the business too long. I thought i'll see him only as a manager or a commentator. but i admire that he still puts in the work to keep in shape so he can wrestle. not like the other young talents who think its ok just to be in WWE. it still boils to profitability though....HBK went back because Vince begged him to come back. right now, WWE is looking for someone who can be as profitable and marketable as The Rock or Hulk Hogan. that is why they stripped Triple H of the title to see who can draw the most attention. Benoit can last but only for a time, he doesn't have the charisma and mic skills of The Rock or the Hulkster. some of the young blood have some promise, i really hope WWE can tap into their potential.

Hehehe, In two to three years, the Creepy 'lil Bastard (Christian) is going to be carrying the WWE into its next Golden Age. He has a lot going for him right now: charisma, mic skills and in-ring skills to make a match entertaining. I'd like to see him in the ring against Shelly.

Of all the new faces in WWE, Orton, to my think, can be the next big thing. he has everything going on for him...looks, body, charsima, just about enough stock of yabang that's sometimes abrasive and irritating and cute. But as in the case of other good and marketable wrestlers, he also has to work on his mic skills. He can actually learn a lot from Mick Foley - now, that's one funny, articulate guy :)

Mutty, should I get Torrie's body (give me 2 years, nyahahahahaha) I'll let you in on a sneak peak :lol:

Hi MA...u mean randy orton from the evolution?

did u had the chance to watch i think wwe held in australia where nick foley went there just to kick some ass....he went to the ring and fight the evolutions where The rock comes in....!!! They kick their asses!!!

Hi MA...u mean randy orton from the evolution?

did u had the chance to watch i think wwe held in australia where nick foley went there just to kick some ass....he went to the ring and fight the evolutions where The rock comes in....!!! They kick their asses!!!

Yep, that Orton :lol:

i think he's hot - and he's only 23, which means he has all the time in the world to improve on his mat and mic work and come out as the prized WWE superstar that he's born to be :)