WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

Hi,

1st of all, I remember to have posted here...i was 2nd...however, nawala ..

So to repeat what Ive written here....

Ive always like contact sports..WWE, UFC, Pride FC, and Japanese Wrestling..

Since our topic is WWE wresting...I just wanna write that it was Hulk Hogan who has influenced me to take up college wrestling..or grappling when I studied in USA.

Somehow, Hulk Hogan, Lex Luger, Ultimate Warrior was my fav during the early 80s...

Nowadays, I liked Scott Steiner, Stone Cold, Booker T ( he reminds me of Junkyard Dog :-) ), Rey Misterioso..he wrestles like a Japanese pro wrestler.

tapos sila joe pogi, waway, bakal boys...

and the guy with the best monicker... iggy igorot...

not to mention those annoying midgets. dwarfs with an attitude!..

funny talaga silang lahat. :blush: :blush: :blush:

si falaypay din. wala yata sa tate na bading na wrestler o meron din?

err... according to reports... pat patterson... the first intercontinetal champion... confessed that he is a gay... and he has been since he was actively grappling with other wrestlers...

ouch... :boo:

Hi,

1st of all, I remember to have posted here...i was 2nd...however, nawala ..

So to repeat what Ive written here....

Ive always like contact sports..WWE, UFC, Pride FC, and Japanese Wrestling..

Since our topic is WWE wresting...I just wanna write that it was Hulk Hogan who has influenced me to take up college wrestling..or grappling when I studied in USA.

Somehow, Hulk Hogan, Lex Luger, Ultimate Warrior was my fav during the early 80s...

Nowadays, I liked Scott Steiner, Stone Cold, Booker T ( he reminds me of Junkyard Dog :-) ), Rey Misterioso..he wrestles like a Japanese pro wrestler.

hmm... japanese wrestling... i miss taka michinoku... that little punk...

hehehe... 'di bale... active pa rin naman sa wwe sila tajiri (formerly hakushi), sho funaki, and my favorite... ultimo dragon... :boo:

• 2 months later...

Galing nga Japanese wrestling.. Jap wrestlers are crazy!! They're willing to sacrifice their body for the enjoyment of fans.

Nakapanood na ba kyo ng hardcore Japanese "garbage" wrestling? Ung may mga matches wherein pinalitan ng barbed wire ang ropes, exploding ring, etc.. it'll make u wonder how much wrestlers are getting paid. :blink:

correction lang po: tajiri & hakushi are 2 different wrestlers. tnx.

Hi! Im also an avid fan of WWE wrestling, lalo na nung way back Ultimate Warrior days. The HART Foundation was my favorite tagteam, next cguro ung Kevin Nash-Scott Hall (WCW na sila nun time na un).

Although lately di na ko gano nakakapanood ng wrestling, i still visit their websites from time to time, minsan kasi subject of kulitan namin ng friends ko un.

Favorites ko dati sina: Ricky Steamboat, Mr. Perfect, Hitman Hart, Razor Ramon

ngayon sina HHH, Scott Steiner. Not much into the hero-figure type of wrestlers eh, mas gusto ko ung bad guys lalo na si HHH nung sledgehammer-weilding days nya.

hay ngayon di na ako madalas nakakapanuod but before talgang super abang ako :)

am a great fan of hart foundation :) well specifically bret hart, as in an avid/ obsessed fan of him, I even had some posters of him inside my room :)

gud guy pa nuon si undertaker :) as in i find him matigas :) na parang no one can beat him :)

sa mga bago na, i like the rock

I was first exposed to WWF way back in the early 90s...think twas during the time of Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Bambam Bigelow (tama ba?), and my favorite tag team The Bushwackers. I was hooked, big time! The fact that everything's staged did not deter me one bit.

Fast forward...college years, i sorta forgot all about WWF. And about 3 years ago I chanced upon it again while i was channel surfing. But this time around, the guys who ran the show were THE ROCK (I loooove this guy - the people's eyebrow is to die for!), Undertaker, Triple H, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Kurt Angle, Jericho, Rikishi, and more...

I felt the vibe once more and i remember staying up till 1:30am just watching WWF on Star. And i remember too how my mornings were usually shattered when the Rock gets beaten to a pulp - or when he "loses" his title/match the night before.

But why wrestling, you might ask... I dunno really. There's just something about solid, rock-hard bodies oiled to perfection that somehow charms my panties off me :lol:

Seriously, the fluidity, gracefulness of the wrestlers' movements considering their size and height simply amazes me. :lol:

hmmm... i predict na very short lang ang reign ni goldberg, pero i could be wrong. si john cena lilipat na sa RAW... TNA is growing... jeff hardy is gonna make a comeback... still waiting for edge... kurt angle still sucks... undertaker is old... to be continued...

hmm... remember... the "myth" of goldberg... hindi pa siya natatalo by pin count... natatalo siya kapag dinadaya...

sino naman ang ipapalit kay john cena?...

jeff hardy can't make it... believe me... all hype... no biggie win...

edge is still recuperating from his internal injuries...

The Rock is probably the greatest when it comes to delivering his scripts... lalo when he is playing the badguy role (yung Rock-Austin feud dati).

Tingin ko they are cooking a Goldberg-vs-Lesnar match kaya halos sabay nagpalit ung championship on both sides. Di ko lang alam kung sakto sa Wrestlemania ung plot na gagawin nila.

Sana magkaroon ng Crossover series ang RAW at Smackdown. :)

• 3 weeks later...